If Hawks had moved to LA would you have rooted for them

• Yes

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 93 86.1%

• Total voters

James in PA

Reaction score
Nope. And I would have been done with the NFL forever sort of like how I walked away from baseball after the 1994 strike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
No, and I may be happier for it lol. I'd have so much more time in the day if I didn't have the Seahawks to root for.

rcaido

Reaction score
What the hell man, i thought my wounds finally healed from the Sonics and you just ripped it open again...

I would not root for the Seahawks at all if they had moved to any other state. I would actually root against them, do voodoo spells, and bad mouth them every time they are mention. Enjoy the delicious tears of the new city fans when they lose and the superstars leave!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
No. Haven’t watched the NBA since the Sonics left town either.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Of course not. I'd still enjoy watching NFL games but wouldn't pick a replacement team to root for.

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":3vfmralr said:
No. Haven’t watched the NBA since the Sonics left town either.
Same....and I'm originally from Portland and was never really a Sonics fan even once I moved up here....the Sonicsgate action just soured me on the entire NBA.

James in PA

Reaction score
I still don’t fully understand the attempted move by sleazeball Behring back in 1996. I know why he wanted to move, but I don’t understand why he thought he could just go ahead and “announce” the team was moving to California and bring in moving trucks. WTF!! I guess they didn’t have nearly the same hoops to jump through back in the day for moving a franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
No, they were also going to change the name to BlackHawks to associate with Behrings Real Estate enterpirses and business.

Rat

Reaction score
Yes. The closest I've ever been to Seattle is San Francisco. The location has never mattered to me. If anything, I'd prefer they be in LA because I'm actually there from time to time.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
No.

Heck no.

Absolutely not.

Likely would have no longer watched the NFL. I've yet to watch a full NBA game since the Sonics left. That sport is dead to me.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I'd have went back to my boyhood favorites that I rooted for before the birth of the Seahawks.

grizbob

Reaction score
Go ask the Browns fans how many of them root for the Ravens.

Msfann

Reaction score
No way.

I don't even know if I would watch the NFL if that happened, I refuse to watch the nba.

Seymour

Reaction score
So if your wife shacked up with the neighbors, would you become a fan of the neighbors??
:lol:

Mick063

Reaction score
I would root for any team that played a Behring owned team. In other words, they would be my least favorite team.

Just like I hope that the OKC Thunder gets buried in mediocrity.

I probably wouldn't watch the NFL at all and switch my allegiance to college football.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
What amazes me is that there are actually people that voted yes.