How many weeks are the Haters going to be here

TreeRon

Reaction score
I've moved on to prognosticating on the draft/free agency. After all that happens, THEN I can begin hating on the FO not seeing things the way I do.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":16skn1fj said:
OP—I absolutely hate how we lost this game. I blame coach above anyone. I don’t want him fired. I’m not simply happy because we outplayed expectations this season. I have every right to feel this way. Not going anywhere. :179422:

You have a right to your opinion. Your wrong though we lost the game at the LOS , THE END. Have a nice day.

John63

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3l1bpjce said:
KARAVARUS":3l1bpjce said:
OP—I absolutely hate how we lost this game. I blame coach above anyone. I don’t want him fired. I’m not simply happy because we outplayed expectations this season. I have every right to feel this way. Not going anywhere. :179422:

You have a right to your opinion. Your wrong though we lost the game at the LOS , THE END. Have a nice day.

Not the end, and he is not wrong, LOS was only one of many reasons, not the least of which was failing to adapt, as the Head Coach, OC, QB, other players, and most experts have said. have a nice day

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
John63":zl85p117 said:
Northwest Seahawk":zl85p117 said:
KARAVARUS":zl85p117 said:

Not the end, and he is not wrong, LOS was only one of many reasons, not the least of which was failing to adapt, as the Head Coach, OC, QB, other players, and most experts have said. have a nice day

There is concrete proof we lost at the LOS there is no prove if we threw the ball more we would have won. Sorry but i don't buy that arguement. Maybe if the O-line was healthy and playiing well but they were not fact. Lastly most of the experts analysis is we got outplayed at the LOS badly and we lost because of it.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
"How long are the haters going to be here?"

Ridiculous. I love this team. Just because when I and others point out blatantly obvious mistakes that were made does not make me a hater. I want this team to be as successful as possible.

In my view, those that make excuses for mediocrity while vilifying any talk of possibly improving the team are the folks with the issue.

Garbage premise by the OP, whom up until the wildcard loss I have never seen as a siouxhawk type person. I guess people change. You are on the wrong side of this one chris.

mrt144

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":xhgh813c said:
John63":xhgh813c said:
Northwest Seahawk":xhgh813c said:
KARAVARUS":xhgh813c said:

There is concrete proof we lost at the LOS there is no prove if we threw the ball more we would have won. Sorry but i don't buy that arguement. Maybe if the O-line was healthy and playiing well but they were not fact. Lastly most of the experts analysis is we got outplayed at the LOS badly and we lost because of it.

Losing at the LOS, observing it in real time and then dialing up some plays that rely on the two dinged players to...

I mean...

Its a bad situation to be trapped in but seeming capitulation to fate despite the possibilities is not peak competitive gamer mentality.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3ooznkjt said:
KARAVARUS":3ooznkjt said:

You guys and your thick skulls. A rat walks into a maze with two choices, one leads to a dead end and one leads to the way out. If the rat keeps running into the dead end in A and never chooses route B, he never even gives himself a chance. Everyone is so obsessed with the thought that the pass might not have worked when that’s not the issue people have. We all know there’s no guarantee, but we want to see the tiny-brained rat try another path, when he keeps hitting that wall in path A. If he doesn’t make it—You can at least make the argument that no matter what he tried, he failed. It was as obvious as your misuse of ‘your’, to most everyone watching the game in real time that the rat smelled cheese where there wasn’t any.

Did we lose the LOS? Sure thing. Did we make ANY kind of adjustment to a game plan that didn’t work from go? Absolutely none. I ain’t calling for anyone’s head, I’m just asking for people to see the damn forest through the trees. We were out-coached by inferior coaches, and that’s okay—but I won’t allow excuses to override what 90% of us saw. THE END. It’s a great day!

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
johnnyfever":b2wcj7yc said:

Ridiculous. I love this team. Just because when I and others point out blatantly obvious mistakes that were made does not make me a hater. I want this team to be as successful as possible.

In my view, those that make excuses for mediocrity while vilifying any talk of possibly improving the team are the folks with the issue.

Garbage premise by the OP, whom up until the wildcard loss I have never seen as a siouxhawk type person. I guess people change. You are on the wrong side of this one chris.

I'm not talking about constructive criticism, I am talking about those that only show up after a loss to bash and bash some more without bringing a like constructive argument other then pass more or change the game plan without understanding a quick passing game needs receivers that get separation off the line, we have Baldwin who was nursing 3 injuries as well, all our other guys are speed guys and or not the route runner Baldwin is, plus you still need blocking, when your whole internal line is messed up or tied up the up the gut rush will still create pressure.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
This has been a good season. The team overachieved in my opinion. I had no expectations and the team exceeded that, so i'm having a hard time feeling even a little bit angry that we lost. It just doesnt bother me at all. If we won then I certainly would have expected us to lose in the next round. If this season had any negative impact on me, its that it set the precedent for next season. The expectations will be high.

John63

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":sca27hb5 said:
John63":sca27hb5 said:
Northwest Seahawk":sca27hb5 said:
KARAVARUS":sca27hb5 said:

You are entitled to your opinion, however, there is proof look at what we did when we adjusted. Ahh no most of the experts say we did not adjust and throw more soon enough as well. I am not debating we lost the LOS I am debating it was the only reason we lost when the facts, the HC, and OC, and QB and most experts agree we waited too long to adjust and not throwing more was also. Some here just don't wan to see it that is your problem

John63

Reaction score
chris98251":2noreuba said:
johnnyfever":2noreuba said:

I'm not talking about constructive criticism, I am talking about those that only show up after a loss to bash and bash some more without bringing a like constructive argument other then pass more or change the game plan without understanding a quick passing game needs receivers that get separation off the line, we have Baldwin who was nursing 3 injuries as well, all our other guys are speed guys and or not the route runner Baldwin is, plus you still need blocking, when your whole internal line is messed up or tied up the up the gut rush will still create pressure.

So, in other words, anyone that does not agree with you. Goodbye

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It is probably unfair to label the people that complain when we lose 'haters'.

Admittedly, you are going to get less commentary after a win. There is then nothing to complain about, no reason to vent and no cathartic release necessary for obvious issues that sometimes seem unresolved.

Of course, nobody is going to complain after a win. I suppose you could argue that acknowledging the successes after a win is in order but why point out the obvious? If there is a spectacular play or approach, sure. But after all close win, you are pretty much stuck with 'good job' which seems rather obvious too.

Regardless, you are going to get more traffic and postings after a loss because people are going to have something they are frustrated with that they want to vent about. Pretty normal, not 'hatery' at all.

mrt144

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3v5dm2ox said:
It is probably unfair to label the people that complain when we lose 'haters'.

Admittedly, you are going to get less commentary after a win. There is then nothing to complain about, no reason to vent and no cathartic release necessary for obvious issues that sometimes seem unresolved.

Of course, nobody is going to complain after a win. I suppose you could argue that acknowledging the successes after a win is in order but why point out the obvious? If there is a spectacular play or approach, sure. But after all close win, you are pretty much stuck with 'good job' which seems rather obvious too.

Regardless, you are going to get more traffic and postings after a loss because people are going to have something they are frustrated with that they want to vent about. Pretty normal, not 'hatery' at all.

Thank you! And even then, we know certain folks try to really flesh out their frustration and others are just mad. And thats the way it is.

D

DomeHawk

The title of thread is more "hater" than the subject it refers too.

.NET posters have a right to be pissed, the last game was one of the worst coaching jobs I have ever seen.

Up until that game I had a very positive feeling about the season, now it just feels like more of the same.

If you want to see a contrast in styles look at Bellichick, his strongest suite is his ability to adapt week-to-week and game time.

I don't want to squander a quarterback that has SB potential because we have a stubborn coach that cannot adapt. Russ wants to be a HOF QB that won multiple SB's. Don't be too surprised if he isn't seeing the writing on the wall too and tests the free agent market.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
John63":1b20yf4t said:
chris98251":1b20yf4t said:
johnnyfever":1b20yf4t said:

So, in other words, anyone that does not agree with you. Goodbye

Hmmm I admit when I am wrong, you seem to have a problem with anyone that disagrees with you and can't form a opinion on your own, twitter posts and Experts, what experts, a bunch of mediots that that had us dead and buried at the start of the season experts, great track record there, the same experts that said Wilson would fail, the same experts that said Pete could not Coach in the NFL and was just a college guy? See a bit of a trend going on here, why I respect and may not agree always with the members here and guys like Danny O Neil who may be a Seahawks reporter that is privy to more of the inside workings but has to have a more positive spin to keep that access.

Goodbye? You leaving the site because it's to hard to form a individual opinion when others poke holes in it?

John63

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2kl1i6to said:

.NET posters have a right to be pissed, the last game was one of the worst coaching jobs I have ever seen.

Up until that game I had a very positive feeling about the season, now it just feels like more of the same.

If you want to see a contrast in styles look at Bellichick, his strongest suite is his ability to adapt week-to-week and game time.

I don't want to squander a quarterback that has SB potential because we have a stubborn coach that cannot adapt. Russ wants to be a HOF QB that won multiple SB's. Don't be too surprised if he isn't seeing the writing on the wall too and tests the free agent market.

Yup I agree. OR maybe he thinks he can outlast PC.

Seymour

Reaction score
John63":3keys9n7 said:
DomeHawk":3keys9n7 said:

Yup I agree. OR maybe he thinks he can outlast PC.

My exact fear and I've been talking about this angle for a couple of months now. WIlson has to be getting advise to move on from Pete by his agent and other experts IMO. Wilson has NEVER been given even an average pass blocking oline (although this year was better but Fluker follows that same model). Even in 2013 when we won the SB we had a good run blocking line that was #32 ranked in pass blocking. Some here think this is normal and just blame Wilson for their failures.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
DomeHawk":2crj39rz said:

Does Russell have any culpability in any of this, or are we just going to crucify Pete for the next six months for losing a playoff game with a team that he helped overachieve to a 10-6 record, that looking at the roster really had no business being in the playoffs this year.

- did Pete throw the ball too high in the SB allowing Butler to pick it off?
- did Pete get bitchslapped by Brandon Browner in the SB and not set the pick so Butler didn't get to Lockette?
- did Pete throw two pick sixes this year?
- did Pete fumble the snap at Denver and cost us two late game chances to win that game?

I mean, this notion that Russell is some QB God that we're squandering is downright laughable. Dude's on his way to the Hall of Fame here, why in the hell would he want to go to some middle of the road organization that may but probably won't protect him and have an offense better designed for him to have success in.

Or do you have inside information that Drew Brees is retiring early and Russell is going to slide in at NO and FINALLY be appreciated and "used properly", whatever that means.

Please tell me where all these amazing well run organizations that don't already have an elite QB with coaches, O-lines and coordinators where Russell would leave a top 2-3 organization that's in the playoffs every year to go and fare better?

Seymour

Reaction score
Good God! Now Wilson has a pick 6 problem with 3 in his career?? Brees has 27, Rivers 23 and Stafford has 20.

Wilson has 3 for Christ sakes!!! :roll: :pukeface: