Hell Yes This Crow Tastes Delicious!

jacobsod

Reaction score
Awesome game and the 12s were here in FORCE. Huge turnout!

As soon as we saw them coming out to warm up and wearing wolf greys it got everyone even more pumped. Loved all the thumbs up we were getting from our Hawks!

Lost our voices by 3rd quarter but didn't matter by then anyway muahaha!!

Hats of to the guys for playing a GREAT game.

mikeak

Reaction score
Like everything about your post except sitting RW

We learned early this year that the game isn't over unti the final whistle blows. I think getting to 4th quarter was the right move.

With that said didn't like the runs by RW late in the game but part of how he plays....

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
jacobsod":1ee1gtek said:
Awesome game and the 12s were here in FORCE. Huge turnout! As soon as we saw them coming out to warm up and wearing wolf greys it got everyone even more pumped. Loved all the thumbs up we were getting from our Hawks! Lost our voices by 3rd quarter but didn't matter by then anyway muahaha!!.

Ah yes, my final point I forgot to mention, thank you!

I could hear the 12's CLEARLY when there was a big play by the Hawks. Man that had to burn the Card fans! LOVE IT!

kf3339

Reaction score
I had us losing as well. Couldn't me more happier to have been proven wrong!

A great performance, which hopefully they continue all the way to another SB championship! They can definitely do it with that kind of play.

Now go crush the Vikings!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
jacobsod":1p1agqwo said:
Awesome game and the 12s were here in FORCE. Huge turnout!

As soon as we saw them coming out to warm up and wearing wolf greys it got everyone even more pumped. Loved all the thumbs up we were getting from our Hawks!

Lost our voices by 3rd quarter but didn't matter by then anyway muahaha!!

Hats of to the guys for playing a GREAT game.

Great to hear a field report. Thanks for representin'!

Zorn76

Reaction score
We crushed them a year ago in AZ, but this was waaaaaaay more legit.

Awesome win; great momentum heading into the playoffs.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Nice of you guys to join the bandwagon again...I never got off. :stirthepot:

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Aros":1ktq8a0u said:
Two more:

-- Bevell deserves my respect for calling a fantastic game to completely neutralize the Cardinals defense. Nice job.

-- How about those undefeated Wolf Grey Uni's!!

I changed my prediction from a loss to a win on Saturday, solely based on finding out we'd be rocking the Wolf Greys. Whether it's superstition or whatever, it's crazy how well the Hawks always seem to play in those. Too bad they can't wear them in postseason. [EDIT: so evidently they could wear them in all 3 playoff games if applicable; just not in the Super Bowl. Hmm.]

Re: Bevell, while I haven't been as critical as some people on here regarding his play calling, I definitely lost faith in him and I reached the point where I was hoping he'd be replaced this offseason. I've completely changed my tune there. Russell has become one of the (if not THE) premier QBs in the NFL entirely under DB's watch and it would be a shame to break that continuity now. Because of the slow start this year, I think he'll be here at least another year, but I suppose it's still possible that a college or pro team could make a late run at him after the amazing midseason turnaround. Yeah, it's a team sport and Bevell doesn't deserve ALL the credit, but he does deserve a lot more than many of us here give him.

samwize77

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember the last time I was so wrong and so happy about it! Pile that crow on my plate gents, and I'll have a dessert of minced cardinal pie! :thirishdrinkers:

sutz

Reaction score
mikeak":2g6cec16 said:
With that said didn't like the runs by RW late in the game but part of how he plays....

Quite frankly, it looked to me like Russ and everybody were acting kind of wimpy late in the game, going down before the hits, looking for the sidelines, etc.

I didn't mind a bit. :)

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Aros":ywtvtrmf said:
What an ass-whoopin'!

-- I would love to hear the back story on why Sherman though it would be acceptable to take a 15 yard penalty by pulling an ADB from SBXLIX (pretending to pull his pants down to drop a deuce). I hate HATE that crap (bad pun). Whatever they were saying to you Sherman, that doesn't give you an excuse to act like a chump and cost your team 15 yards in the process. Your revenge is the scoreboard, period. No need for juvenile antics that hurt your team.

Generally agree, and would love to hear the backstory. At least it was at a point where it could have no real effect on the game. On the other hand, it was good to see the brash, confrontational Sherman back.

It feels like that swagger has been missing all year. I really feel like this was a game that our defense needed to truly exorcise the XLIX demon. A dominant performance against a top tier team. Although statistics tell a different story, there was still something just a little off, and a little down about the LOB and thus the defense all year, particularly Sherman. Not quite having fun or something. Hard to put a finger on.

Last night was the first time since XLIX that I have seen that same fire, that same drive, that same sense of "give us your best shot because nobody can beat us."

Wish it didn't manifest as such a juvenile act, but I'll take one or two of those on occasion to see the defense back in form.

- bsd

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros,

Did I forget to let you know that I was going to the game? Flying Greg and wife, Riverdog, and me were up in the upper deck 30 yd line towards the big screen. Kinda surrounded by a lot of blue fans with a smattering of red here and there. I shall show you a few cards fans that were left in the 4th quarter later with my pics. They even got 12'd.

All in all, I was nervous about this game too. Thought I would have to go to a few games next year just to keep me at over .500 average. But the hawks did not disappoint. I am 4-2 at this time with losses at San Diego (last Year)and Cincy (this year).

I will have a report later today or more likely tomorrow and hope to see a few pics from others on that report.

Go Hawks.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Nice to see all the 12s representing there in Glendale. I am also enjoying my crow and hate predicting a Hawks loss at anytime but after the Rams game and with the supposed 1 seed still being on the line I thought AZ might actually show up. I was wrong.

I agree with everything said in the OP.

Latest posts