Hawks now favored in game -1.5 over Giants

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I knew the line would swing but a whole point and a half is substantial. Is Barkley out?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Thank goodness Taylor swift isn't dating someone on the Giants.
We laugh, but I bet anything Gooddell has dollar sign eyes from Kelce/Swift and will try to get other celebrities involved like Selena Gomez and shit.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If they don't win outright everyone better rethink our place in the division if not in the draft order. It's really obvious currently that San Francisco is right there with Kansas City. Purdy....I refuse to admit he's this generation of Brsdy but it's getting really hard to not admit that. McVay seems to own Pete and it's obvious Arizona is pretty good and isn't tanking and as long as San Francisco isn't injured they straight up will be in the Super Bowl against Kansas City or Buffalo. Color me extremely sad currently. I have faith only because the NFL runs in cycles and it's the NFC's turn very soon. Problem is it may not be ours yet.

Last edited:

seabowl

Reaction score
The Giants lost to San Francisco and Dallas. They may not be as bad as their record, so I don’t think this is going to be any cakewalk tonight.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
If they don't win outright everyone better rethink our place in the division if not in the draft order.

The Giants lost to San Francisco and Dallas. They may not be as bad as their record, so I don’t think this is going to be any cakewalk tonight.
Totally agree. I think we'll beat them but it might be way closer then then everyone expects me included.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
If they don't win outright everyone better rethink our place in the division if not in the draft order. It's really obvious currently that San Francisco is right there with Kansas City. Purdy....I refuse to admit he's this generation of Brsdy but it's getting really hard to not admit that. McVay seems to own Pete and it's obvious Arizona is pretty good and isn't tanking and as long as San Francisco isn't injured they straight up will be in the Super Bowl against Kansas City or Buffalo. Color me extremely sad currently. I have faith only because the NFL runs in cycles and it's the NFC's turn very soon. Problem is it may not be ours yet.
I just wanna limp to the bye week so the squad can rest and recover. Going into that 3-1 would feel pretty good.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I just wanna limp to the bye week so the squad can rest and recover. Going into that 3-1 would feel pretty good.
Yes I expected 2-2 at best it's the NFL we are still in the mix and have hope. It's just really hard to watch elite weekly and still keep hope and wonder how it will ever happen with this ownership and coach.. It's so sad to see such a collapse in 8-10 years at best.

I moved here a year or 2 before Andy was hired and Kansas City was hopeless until Andy immediately got a true bridge quarterback and moved up in the draft to get his quarterback unlike Seattle which seems to love a 72 year old with way too much power that game has passed by and have people thinking Geno is a starting quarterback rather then nothing more then a grossly overpaid bridge quarterback or Drew Locke is ever more then a barely adequate backup quarterback. Let's not even get into the mess at safety coaches and GMs are typically immediately fired for such stupidity.

My point is change happens fast if the ownership decides to do so. The bad news is that it took the Chiefs 40 or 50 years before they woke up.

Last edited:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I feel better about the game with Barkley being out, but its still a toss up in my opinion.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, Barkley is a beast. Any team would be happy to see that guy out. That being said, they pretty much shut him down last year. That was a surprise.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Pete's record is ridiculous in prime time. He's a hell of a motivator. I think Holmgren was a good coach, but he flat out didn't get the team up for Prime time and/or 10am games.

Latest posts