Remember The Giants

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
In advance of Monday's game, I remembered this highlight when the Giants were visiting the Seahawks I think it was Nov 2005. Jay Feeley missed 3 FG's nnone more satisfying than this.

Jeremy Shockey gets the premature celebration award of the year. If you didn't see the Giants vs Seahawks game I'll get you up to date. Giants were attempting a 40 yard field goal on the final play of regulation to win the game.

The kick went up and the field goal barely went wide left. The cameras caught Jeremy Shockey's reaction as he thought the field goal was good. It's priceless.

Watch it over and over again. You won't get tired of it. I'm still not. Let's hear what you think about it!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Remember watching that game and joining in the noise through the TV. What a great memory of a game that should have been lost several times, but wasn't meant to be. Every false start just made it louder.

The stuff of legends.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The Giants are a great matchup but I like the Hawks by 40. lol just kidding. I do like the Hawks though 34-24

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Classic moment in Seahawks SPORTS history, for my money.

Semi-related: Jay's son Jace is the kicker for Prime's squad. Ot wasn't until today that I actually heard it from the announcer after 3 weeks of wondering if it was just coincidental that they had the same name.

ETA : he looks just like his daddy, too.

rjas77

Reaction score
It was super loud..10 false starts if I remember. Hamlin’s hit of Shockey end-zone jarring the ball loose should have been an incomplete, but they awarded him a TD instead! BS call.

Last edited:

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Anybody else remember this in our Superb Owl year?

Looks like my link isn't working but it was the car dealership in Washington giving away $420K when the Seahawks shutout the Giants in 2013.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember the week leading up to and after that the Vagiants demanded the NFL look into their theory that we were pumping in artificial noise which would explain why the stadium was so loud.

Nope. LOL