Hass is MANN...!

Sign37now

Reaction score
Love that guy. Really glad to see him look good out there.. Hope he retires a Hawk someday..

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Good to see him doing well. I still think he will make an outstanding analyst when he retires. Show up his little brother again...

LymonHawk

Reaction score
How cool was that! I love me some Hass!

Not to start a war, but how nice to see a QB make quick decisions. Confidence, confidence, confidence. It really showed. IMHO

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
LymonHawk":56jtt992 said:

Not to start a war, but how nice to see a QB make quick decisions. Confidence, confidence, confidence. It really showed. IMHO

This. There's something great about watching a veteran like Hass work. He knows what he's doing and he knows it.

#SignHass2016

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1vkqe69i said:

Hasselbeck showcased everything that Wilson needs to improve on during that game. The announcers mentioned how he kept checking out of plays with unfavorable matchups. The draw on third and long was Hasselbeck's changing the play. There was another play where he saw the defense cheating to one side, and giving his receivers a lot of room to work. He checked from a run to a quick flat to the WR resulting in 8 yards. Also notice how the ball was out of his hands just before the receivers broke on the ball. Hasselbeck beat them with his wits, and pre-snap reads .

If Wilson could learn those skills he might be the best QB in the NFL.

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2j798anm said:

Agree 100%. I was thinking the same thing. Great to just watch Matt sit in the pocket and deliver like a vet.

OP
OP
Sign37now

Sign37now

Reaction score
I still wear his jersey on gameday and hope he signs a one day deal at the end of his run so he retires a Hawk. Can't wait to see him on TV. He is also one funny dude... His brother is a tool IMO, but his wife is hot.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1p6symoh said:
LymonHawk":1p6symoh said:

Hasselbeck showcased everything that Wilson needs to improve on during that game. The announcers mentioned how he kept checking out of plays with unfavorable matchups. The draw on third and long was Hasselbeck's changing the play. There was another play where he saw the defense cheating to one side, and giving his receivers a lot of room to work. He checked from a run to a quick flat to the WR resulting in 8 yards. Also notice how the ball was out of his hands just before the receivers broke on the ball. Hasselbeck beat them with his wits, and pre-snap reads .

If Wilson could learn those skills he might be the best QB in the NFL.

He's also throwing to better WRs than he ever had in Seattle.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
It was an unbelievable game for Hasselbeck.

He played with a lot more poise tonight than I've seen recently from either Luck or Wilson, and I'm not saying that as a knock against those guys. Both are far more physically gifted, but just watching Hass revealed to me how much those young guys are pressing right now. He was on another level tonight, and I've never really been a Hass apologist either.

chris98251

Reaction score
Seeing Hass tonight reminded me of the Dolphins when Greise went down and some guy named Earl Morrall took over.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3u0ze1lx said:
It was an unbelievable game for Hasselbeck.

He played with a lot more poise tonight than I've seen recently from either Luck or Wilson, and I'm not saying that as a knock against those guys. Both are far more physically gifted, but just watching Hass revealed to me how much those young guys are pressing right now. He was on another level tonight, and I've never really been a Hass apologist either.
He reminded me a little bit of Peyton Manning in the way he was directing the game. He was really on point with his audibles and his pre-snap reads. Wish we were able to give him receivers like that while he was here.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":13gx5ds4 said:
Seeing Hass tonight reminded me of the Dolphins when Greise went down and some guy named Earl Morrall took over.

Funnily enough I saw Bob Griese in the flesh being interviewed and he referenced exactly this.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Hass was sick as a dog too. Our young QB could really use some mentoring from a guy like Hass that knows the WCO in and out and is adept at getting the ball out quickly and doing a better job at reading protections. I hope the Seahawks management was watching this game. The colts Oline was impressive....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I am happy for Matt, he led the Hawks to their first super bowl so he will always be remembered fondly in my book!

Latest posts