Williams is this teams MVP.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Williams, is a trade I'm down on due to long term ramifications. I wanted him to be signed, but despite this I need to give this guy a shout out. Every play he's in the game he's destroying opposing offensive lines. Without this man our defensive line would be getting destroyed, despite how well Reed has played at times this year.

People want to talk about Lock, but I want to highlight Williams. Without Williams, I don't think we would win against the Eagles, or several other teams since the trade happened. The guy is putting on a clinic and I hope Carroll keeps him.

I think with the right draft and FA moves, this team has the potential to be highly competitive next year if we keep Williams. I hope this sends a message to Pete, we need to prioritize the defensive line and that starts by resigning Williams.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Leo has been a breath of fresh air to the d line.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Williams has been a bright spot on the defensive line since Owasu has been out.

I was pretty happy when Williams was acquired.

Defensively, Spoon, Mafe, and Williams, has been the bright spots on the defense with Love coming in just the last game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm happy with the trade. He's a proven player who made an impact right off the bat. He is making the guys around him better too. Even the invisible Dre'Mont Jones is providing some flashes due to Williams influence. The 2nd round pick they traded could be a Christine Michael, Marquise Blair or Dee Eskridge type of player. Not really a great track record in getting impact 2nd rounders.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Williams is the definition of silent warrior. When he’s in the game he does the dirty work. Since he was a big acquisition I’ve paid more attention to that position and him along with Reed are a real force in there. They make a difference even when a lot of people may not notice.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Leo was an absolute banger trade, and lowkey? Dre'Mont is starting to come on a bit now that he can move inside and out.

Extend Leo. He's what the doctor ordered to a friggin' TEE. Make it work somehow.

94Smith

Reaction score
I think he was the MVP of the Eagles game, but tough to call him the season MVP when he only joined half way through?

cymatica

Reaction score
And I’m saying we would have lost those games without him.
You said several other teams besides the Eagles, there was only 1 win against the commanders who had their way with the defense.

Biggest issue has been the soft zone and bad DB/safety play. Jackson balled out and so did Love. Williams has been great but the defense played better this game hanks to the changes on the back end

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
I'm happy with the trade. He's a proven player who made an impact right off the bat. He is making the guys around him better too. Even the invisible Dre'Mont Jones is providing some flashes due to Williams influence. The 2nd round pick they traded could be a Christine Michael, Marquise Blair or Dee Eskridge type of player. Not really a great track record in getting impact 2nd rounders.
Wut? Bobby Wagner, DK Metcalf, Boye Mafe, Kenneth Walker, Zach Charbonnet, Jarran Reed, Frank Clark? All Seahawks second round picks that are on the team😵‍💫.