Has anyone noticed that Geno might have tunnel vision? He can only see his receiver.

Oregonbythesea

Reaction score
Maybe it is just me. It appears that Geno is so intent on where his receiver is that he doesn't notice the other team players. It also makes me wonder why he can't seem to lead his receiver. Too many times the receiver has to wait for the ball instead of catching it on the run. Hope he does better tomorrow but I have my doubts.

knownone

Reaction score
Several film breakdowns on YouTube show Geno working through his progression at a high level. It's certainly possible that he's staring down receivers on occasion, but it's not a massive issue for him.

He can improve with his placement and hitting guys in stride, though.

Seattle Person

Reaction score
Several film breakdowns on YouTube show Geno working through his progression at a high level. It's certainly possible that he's staring down receivers on occasion, but it's not a massive issue for him.

He can improve with his placement and hitting guys in stride, though.

Yup. Some of his picks are really ugly.

Unfortunately for an average fan, you only remember bad plays. Geno has been pretty solid this season doing "QB" things. Looking off a defender/holding a defender. Working through progressions.

Again...recency bias tells us Geno is not good or he's the player we thought he was. Yes and no. Geno has set a pretty high bar so there is certainly more he can do and probably should do.

keasley45

Reaction score
I think Pat Mahomes is locking onto his receivers. He's kind of showing this year that maybe he's on the decline, sort of, maybe... possibly, on certain downs, in some games. He's thrown a ton of picks this year...
I think it's time for KC to start thinking about his replacement, not next year, but maybe the year after, or the year after that.
They could have taken Levis. He looks really good! Or maybe there's someone better??
I dont know.

sutz

Reaction score
Keep in mind that some of the "poor throws" and "failing to hit receivers in stride" could be because the receiver isn't in sync with Geno, which is fairly common when you're fielding a couple of rookies as starter adjacent players. It takes time to work those kinks out, the kind of time that Geno has had with Lockett and to a similar extent with DK.

keasley45

Reaction score
Keep in mind that some of the "poor throws" and "failing to hit receivers in stride" could be because the receiver isn't in sync with Geno, which is fairly common when you're fielding a couple of rookies as starter adjacent players. It takes time to work those kinks out, the kind of time that Geno has had with Lockett and to a similar extent with DK.
X1000. Offered to post video showing how bad its been...

And Geno has been late with some throws and off a bit. But he's not entirely to blame for how bad some of the errors looked. That's just fact.

Latest posts