GB vs Cards.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
samwize77":3lcuagrk said:
Actually I'm happy for their fans. I'd be absolutely ecstatic right now. I'll give them 15 more minutes then, up theirs !!! lol
Yeah, I'm down with the same. I can appreciate what Larry Fitzgerald just did. But, make no mistake... I was pulling for them because I'd rather the Hawks not have to possibly play another cold weather game these playoffs.

Cardinals are back to being the enemy now that they eliminated the Packers.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Was rooting for the Cards. (Yes I feel dirty)

To be fair, I like the GB fans but I just did not want any part of the weather as a possible next playoff opponent.

Am a fan of Fitz and some of the Cards fans anyway. But man did GB get utterly screwed.

Some of the missed calls were blatant, who knows what the announcers did not point out that was missed on top of all the egregious ones?

Any shot in hell that the next opponent even GETS a fairly reffed game against them? It feels like they are getting a lot of one sided calls in their favor. One thing to call it in a way that favors their play style, but I am seeing outright calls on one team that go uncalled on the other. Not counting the blatant holding and PI.

I better never hear anything from the Cards fans about us getting lucky with so many calls basically giving them the game. Momentum was all on GB until the refs started to overlook almost anything illegal they did, which was almost every other down. Just wow.

When did the Cards become Duke?

Smellyman

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":pguh5xy3 said:
Some of the missed calls were blatant, who knows what the announcers did not point out that was missed on top of all the egregious ones?

When did the Cards become Duke?

It's been that way for a while now. Not sure why the Cards never get called for anything. When playing the cards you have to play against calls against you and no calls against them. it is quite frustrating.

If the Hawks beat Carolina they have to blowout the Cards again otherwise the calls will become significant.

kearly

Reaction score
Three of the 25 most amazing plays in playoff history happened in the final minutes of this game. And a 4th, the 61 yard bomb on 4th and 20, would probably crack the top 50.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Clay Matthews can always be counted on to come up short in the crunch.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Greatest game or one of them?It depends how you see it.I saw crap defense in key moments in the 4th by both sides.

Harley CVO

Reaction score
Well, what I got out of the game is "if" we can get past the Panthers I see SB 50 for us.
Pressure Palmer is the key and our D can do just that. Just like the last time we played.
The notion the last game blow out was due to "Nothing to play for" is BS.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
kearly said:
Three of the 25 most amazing plays in playoff history happened in the final minutes of this game. And a 4th, the 61 yard bomb on 4th and 20, would probably crack the top 50.[/quote
The coin flip
The Hail Mary
What else?

Largent80

Reaction score
Both coaches screwed the pooch late in the game and mr. red face really lucked out that Palmer wasn't sacked on that pass to Fitz.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Palmer looked really shaky out there. Should have had more than 2 picks yesterday

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
falcongoggles":344n5rjz said:
kearly":344n5rjz said:
Three of the 25 most amazing plays in playoff history happened in the final minutes of this game. And a 4th, the 61 yard bomb on 4th and 20, would probably crack the top 50.[/quote
The coin flip
The Hail Mary
What else?

Fitz 75 yard catch and run in OT

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Bitter":1cx1s2yn said:
Smellyman":1cx1s2yn said:
thebanjodude":1cx1s2yn said:
What in the world was Clay Matthews doing? He should have tackled Fitz at midfield.

it was a VERY poor effort

Which means he was doing what he usually does, collecting accolades based only on his name.

Mathews has a way of disappearing during then end of big games it seems.

SnowMan

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1nzjp9gu said:
Bitter":1nzjp9gu said:
Smellyman":1nzjp9gu said:
thebanjodude":1nzjp9gu said:
What in the world was Clay Matthews doing? He should have tackled Fitz at midfield.

it was a VERY poor effort

Which means he was doing what he usually does, collecting accolades based only on his name.

Mathews has a way of disappearing during then end of big games it seems.

Didn't he take himself out of the NFCCG last year?

Laloosh

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":dlp89qcd said:
falcongoggles":dlp89qcd said:
kearly":dlp89qcd said:
The coin flip
The Hail Mary
What else?

Fitz 75 yard catch and run in OT

The only amazing thing about that play was the stupidity of the GB defense not covering him... at all!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just read thru this whole string of events.....it was AWESOME. Well done all.

Mengyan

Reaction score
So much for stomping on Palmer in sunny Arizona, eh? All this crap talking about how horrible both teams were and we were even worse for the 1st half. :cry:

Latest posts