POLL: Who Wins?

GemCity

Reaction score
Chiefs win. Kelce goes Richard Sherman in the post game interview and says something to the effect of “How you gonna test me with a sorry ass defense “.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
If you told me before the Ravens/Niners game that the Bowl was going to SF vs. KC, I would have predicted a big Niners win but now, I'm leaning Chiefs.

SF has needed both their playoff opponents to implode just to make it here and I just think their luck runs out here... or maybe I'm just hoping because I hate those guys.

flv2

Reaction score
I think the 49ers are the better team and that will be the deciding factor, despite the Chiefs having the better QB. I don't mind who wins. I just hope it's an entertaining game, preferably without controversy.

I am not worried by the prospect of seeing pictures and avatars containing 6 Super Bowl trophies.

chris98251

Reaction score
Chiefs, 49ers are already taking their heads out of the game and letting outside influences mess with them, practice field etc.

Secondly 1st time there for most the 49ers, we seen how that works in Detroit with outside influences, Chiefs won't share practice field so that will be in their heads also, I am sure the Raiders are loving it, Raiders feeling a bit slighted by the 49ers for how they went about the stadium issue with them a few years back,

Game may be bigger than the 49ers can handle also, getting there is one thing and you think you accomplished something. Winning it well, we will see, Shanny knows what losing focus in the game is about, can he teach those that have never been there?

RiverDog

Reaction score
Since we can’t seem to make a poll in the NFL forum I thought we can make an exception for the biggest NFL game of the year.

So who ya got?
And here I thought that I was a knuckle dragging baby boomer who was so devoid of technical expertise that I couldn't figure out how to do something as simple as create a poll.

I'm picking the Chiefs in a close contest, 24-22.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Niners win. I think they got their choke game out of their system the past 2 games and are lucky their opponents were not overly good. They right the ship here and beat the chiefs

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
I am in the "Wish they could both lose" boat, but if I had to pick a winner I think it's the Chiefs.

As far as I am concerned, the Niners didn't win those last two games as much as the Packers and Lions LOSING them.

I think they match up pretty evenly on both sides of the ball and it's going to come down to which QB does better...and I have to give the edge to Mahomes.

Edit: 30-24 Chiefs

xray

Reaction score
Most Hawk fans including myself , can't pick football games for shit , so I will go against the grain and go with SF by 3 pts. :)

Ozzy

Reaction score
I've had the Niners for a while now. They're the better overall team. Niners 24-17

49ersNFCWsBest

Reaction score
3rd and Jennings surprises everyone with two TD'S and the game winner.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Arch rivals or not, Lynch & Shanahan have done a great job with that team.
Purdy and those explosive offensive weapons are fun to watch & Bosa and that D hold their own. Bottom line, I don't like the 9ers but can appreciate great football and the Purdy story, I like the kid and am jealous they found him.
I probably just put the Hobo jinx on them but if they do win it, they'll likely get torn down sooner and help us catch them faster.
It's always better to be in one of the toughest divisions because when you do win said division you're almost assuredly a Super Bowl contender.
We're next to rule the NFC west.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I read 70 percent of the public money is currently betting on Chiefs to win...this has me worried now...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think it's ridiculous that the 49ers are favorites in this game I need to go to the weed store and get some of what they are smoking. You have 49ers whining already and it's fact that in the playoffs and Superbowl the Chiefs play at a whole other level then in the regular season especially since they win their division with no effort for years now. They are bored until the playoffs at this point.