POLL: Who Wins?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
An all-time great. Especially with the game on the line. I'm not a KC fan at all, but I hope they smoke Santa Clara.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
Chiefs. I refuse to pick the 49ers to ever win.

Plus Taylor swift will be there and have to show her as much as possible so kelce has to have a big game

projectorfreak

Reaction score
I just can't even consider the whiners getting a ring
So queefs obviously
I so hope we beat them at least once next year
That would be awesome and their tears would fill me with such joy lol
Go Hawks

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I don't care about the betting odds. Chiefs are cold blooded killers in huge games. And they will be again on Sunday.
I'm no Chiefs fan but I live in Kansas City and that is 100% correct and couple that with the fact that they are absolutely loving the fact that they are in the villain role and loving all the hate coming their way.

I don't care that people are tired of them being in the Super Bowl it's just like New England don't like it? Figure out how to be better then them when it counts and beat them.

But the fact is if the teams are even like in this game then you go with the better quarterback if that's even go with the better coach. So in no universe is Brock Purdy better then Patrick Mahomes. So there's your answer.

Last edited:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt. Being hated often means you're a very good team. Also, like you said, don't like it, play better when it matters. Like KC does, over and over again.
They had a bad regular season by their standards, but what happened? They pushed that button in the playoffs. Tired of them or not, it's impressive.

evergreen

Reaction score
The Niners were the best team most of the year. But that was when KC was doing receiver try outs. Now they have a couple that can catch. Niners kinda backed in too with both teams self destructing. Mahomes has only lost to Brady (2X Once in OT) and Burrow (OT) in playoffs, EVER. He should've lost to Burrow last year too but got saved when the idiot hit him out of bounds.
KC

PS I can see picking Niners to win, but how could any of you root for them?

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
god I hate the focking niners SO much. I want them to lose in epic fashion and their window to close for the next century. I picked those asshats to win it all this year and I think they win easily. Ugh. Not turning it on unless they are losing. Can't think of a superbowl I've wanted to watch less than this one.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Strictly rooting against the Niners here. I didn’t want either team to make it.

Chiefs by 3

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
god I hate the focking niners SO much. I want them to lose in epic fashion and their window to close for the next century. I picked those asshats to win it all this year and I think they win easily. Ugh. Not turning it on unless they are losing. Can't think of a superbowl I've wanted to watch less than this one.
But just think Taylor and trust Patrick and Travis just do their normal don't get upset just believe because JS is finally in control he will start trying to draft an actual quarterback and that Grubb actually understands TE's are an actual position group and do in fact exist.