POLL: Who Wins?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
At this point, it would blow my mind if the Chiefs lose.

Everything seems to be pointing to a glorified Chiefs victory: Love story between Kelce and Swift, Mahomes being the next GOAT, Reid being the next GOAT at coaching surpassing Belichick...

I'm going to work so I don't feel tempted to watch this typical "amazing fairy-tale" story play out in front of my eyes before Kelce and Swift share their first public kiss in the middle of the field with Chiefs' colored confetti falling all around them while Mahomes and Reid simultaneously lift the Lombardi together for a photo opp

🤮

Ruminator

Reaction score
Followed by Mahomes finally having a part in the rest of the TV commercials that currently don't feature him... the remaining 5 percent or so.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
At this point, it would blow my mind if the Chiefs lose.

Everything seems to be pointing to a glorified Chiefs victory: Love story between Kelce and Swift, Mahomes being the next GOAT, Reid being the next GOAT at coaching surpassing Belichick...

I'm going to work so I don't feel tempted to watch this typical "amazing fairy-tale" story play out in front of my eyes before Kelce and Swift share their first public kiss in the middle of the field with Chiefs' colored confetti falling all around them while Mahomes and Reid simultaneously lift the Lombardi together for a photo opp

🤮
They're about to win their 3rd Owl in 5 years. I'm getting tired of them too, but that comes with winning. They're just a damn good football team that knows how to finish. And they're gonna' do it again on Sunday. Followed by Niner tears.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I'm leaning towards the 49ers to cover now due to betting unless something changes by Friday. I think everyone is thinking that Swift Kelce moment is gonna happen on the field. People thinking that the Niners who shoulda lost both previous games are now gonna lose this one. I think it's gonna be more about Mr Irrelevant by the time this game is over....and Vegas gets 70 percent of the cash being bet. Sucks when you have to factor that stuff in for an outcome of the game.

Hawknight

Reaction score
My hope for this years Super Bowl:

Tie game 0 - 0 OR
Niners bus get's lost on the way to the game
Kelce can't play because he's devastated that some how Taylor Swift was taken and used as the teams tackle dummy during practices.

To be honest, the highlight of watching the game will be the commercials and that's setting my expectations really really low in regards to any excitement.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
My hope for this years Super Bowl:

Tie game 0 - 0 OR
Niners bus get's lost on the way to the game
Kelce can't play because he's devastated that some how Taylor Swift was taken and used as the teams tackle dummy during practices.

To be honest, the highlight of watching the game will be the commercials and that's setting my expectations really really low in regards to any excitement.
60 percent of the commercials will feature Andy Reid Mahomes and Kelce...its a lose lose kind of day....

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I went with 9ers in my pick’em league, but my confidence level is low. I can see the refs taking over the game in the 4Q.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I wish they could both lose. No one likes dynasties outside of fans of that team. I don't need to see more of Taylor Swift's reactions to winning the SB or her appearance on the Parade Float. Bang Bang Niner Gang, Quest for Six, 5 > 1 does not need to become Back to Back, New Dynasty, Montana 2.0, Quest for 7, 6>1.

I think the Niners win it, their Offense is very balanced and their D-line is tops.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
F the Niners, and bang bang niner gang is pathetic. My god, how fricken stupid.
What a trip. We live in a world where Hawks fans are pulling for the Niners. What's next? Raiders fans pulling for KC?

Cyrus12

Reaction score
F the Niners, and bang bang niner gang is pathetic. My god, how fricken stupid.
What a trip. We live in a world where Hawks fans are pulling for the Niners. What's next? Raiders fans pulling for KC?
No way...I'm hoping for Swift..Niners fans tears are the nectar of the gods. Niners losing would be satisfying. Could care less if Chiefs add 1 more or 19 more...their legacy status is here regardless. The betting odds is what I look at now for the outcome unfortunately...

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
I don't care about the betting odds. Chiefs are cold blooded killers in huge games. And they will be again on Sunday.
Playoff Mahomes - and thus Playoff Chiefs - are not to be taken lightly. Chiefs by 2 scores.