Flynn traded for 2 picks - via Glazer/Twitter

The Outfield

Reaction score
SeattleSprtsHub":tt81b2o5 said:
When I first saw this trade become offical yesterday, I thought "Oh crap, what horrible picks to get, no picks for this year at all what bs." But then being the typical overeactor that I am, I took a step back and thought hmm..what does this really mean, well to me and I'm sure a lot of you feel this way but I am thrilled to get the cap room back to help us build our future and extend guys whose contracts are up soon and even add some pieces to the team. Just my :twocents: Oh yeah and by the way I'm new to this forum :2:

The cap room indeed will be very helpful, especially next year when we're going to want to re-sign some guys.

Welcome to the forums!

SeattleSprtsHub

Reaction score
The Outfield":3py5rqhm said:
SeattleSprtsHub":3py5rqhm said:
When I first saw this trade become offical yesterday, I thought "Oh crap, what horrible picks to get, no picks for this year at all what bs." But then being the typical overeactor that I am, I took a step back and thought hmm..what does this really mean, well to me and I'm sure a lot of you feel this way but I am thrilled to get the cap room back to help us build our future and extend guys whose contracts are up soon and even add some pieces to the team. Just my :twocents: Oh yeah and by the way I'm new to this forum :2:

The cap room indeed will be very helpful, especially next year when we're going to want to re-sign some guys.

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for the welcome.

The cap room like you said will be important but also I'm happy that Flynn is being given the chance to start elsewhere and being given another opportunity to be a starter. I just wish it didn't have to be with the stupid Raiduhs! LOL.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
SeattleSprtsHub":3efed2x4 said:
The Outfield":3efed2x4 said:
SeattleSprtsHub":3efed2x4 said:

Welcome to the forums!

The cap room like you said will be important but also I'm happy that Flynn is being given the chance to start elsewhere and being given another opportunity to be a starter. I just wish it didn't have to be with the stupid Raiduhs! LOL.

Ugh. Another nice guy. Just what this board needed. :roll:

Well, at least Radish will like you.

SeattleSprtsHub

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums![/quote]

The cap room like you said will be important but also I'm happy that Flynn is being given the chance to start elsewhere and being given another opportunity to be a starter. I just wish it didn't have to be with the stupid Raiduhs! LOL.[/quote]

Ugh. Another nice guy. Just what this board needed. :roll:

Well, at least Radish will like you.[/quote]

Lol thank you for the welcome and I like to think of myself as a nice guy...most of the time :D don't let that smile fool you. On the last forum I was a part of, I got banned for this: :thfight7: I'm kidding I've never been banned from a forum before, you have to try really harding and tick someone off to be banned. Thank you again for the welcome.

TheWebHead

Reaction score
Here's a radio interview Flynn did earlier today:
http://media.957thegame.com/a/72691065/ ... eid=886596

Not a lot said about Seattle, more about what he learned from Rodgers. Said he knew he'd be in competition last year when he signed, thrives on it, learned after his experience he wants the starting job even more this time around.

gmor

Reaction score
Scottemojo":l2p9bcvc said:
Exittium":l2p9bcvc said:
i don't agree with this move at all... period, i love when the hawks get over confident in their QB, yes lets sacrifice some quality and depth to our QB.... "shrug" look at Hassleback.. once he was injured.. suck fest, T jack.. Injured suckfest.. These are times which leaves me thinking.. wtf are they thinking? Those draft picks being "Late" doesn't help almost makes me at times rethink of weather I'm a fan or just someone who's now annoyed and tired of everything Washington State based team thinking they'll go far with the MINIMUM

This is all based on the assumption that Flynn is really quite decent. What if he isn't? And what if they replace Flynn with somebody even better?

Like who?