Some FA Players: former Ravens and Wyman's picks

ivotuk

Reaction score
Who yah got!? Here's a couple I like:

Which Ravens free agents could join Mike Macdonald with Seahawks? (For Complete Raven FA list follow link)

Patrick Queen and Justin Madubuike both had breakout seasons that earned them each Pro Bowl and All-Pro honors.

Queen, a 24 year old who was a 2020 first-round pick, had 133 tackles, 3.5 sacks and nine tackles for loss as a key part of Baltimore’s defense. The Ravens selected Queen one pick after the Seahawks drafted inside linebacker Jordyn Brooks

Madubuike, 26, had 13 sacks, 12 tackles and 33 quarterback hits as an interior rusher. He was a third-round pick in 2020.

On the back end of Baltimore’s defense, Stone is a ball-hawking safety who will hit the market after a big year. Stone is 26 and picked off seven passes in 2023, including one against the Seahawks.

Another Baltimore Raven FA is Malik Harrison, whom Lance Zeirlein compared to...wait for it....wait for it...KJ Wright!

PLUS: Wyman also likes another NFC South linebacker, and it’s a player some Seahawks fans may know as he played collegiately at WSU.

“There’s a guy named Frankie Luvu, an old Coug that just brings it. Carolina linebacker,” Wyman said. “I love this guy. If you want to go to like a real hitting-type of defense where we’re just going to punish guards, I love him.”

Luvu, an undrafted free agent in 2018, has had back-to-back 100-tackle seasons. He has 12.5 sacks over his last two seasons, as well as an interception and 20 quarterback hits.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Let's not keep spending ooooooodles on safeties, please. And if you spend big on an ILB, they damn well better be:

A) solid in coverage
B) a leader that makes everyone around them better

projectorfreak

Reaction score
Their d was so much better he could make guys like brooks better too but whoever he wants im all in , just have to give this dumpster fire time to burn off and things will change
It used to be when guys left the seahawks they were often less than inspiring
I would be really curious if we had picked up MM before pete left if he'd been not quite as effective an then get better under his own accord but something i will never know

GemCity

Reaction score
So…you’re saying we could’ve had Queen eh?

Mase

Reaction score
- I would keep Brooks but let Taylor walk. I would assume a new staff would prefer to spend on youth rather than resign Wags, but maybe a very team friendly one year deal.

Mase

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
If there's no pressing deadline for Taylor, I'd definitely let Mac work with him. He was an absolute monster at Tennessee, although most of that was pass rush and we know his run defense woes. I'd love to see him turn it around.

chris98251

Reaction score
We need to see what Mac can do with this roster once he gets his coaches, what we seen under Pete won't look the same in a different system, hell the difference between Richard and Quinn was night and day and mostly the same players.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'd rather spend on Justin Madubuike over Williams personally but having both wouldn't hurt my feelings. Of course that would mean shedding a ton of salary.

I'll pass in Queen, without Roquan and a great DL he wasn't quite the player.

Hope they roll with Love, Bryant and Reed and safety.

I also want Taylor back to see what he can do under MM