First look at the REAL most beautiful super bowl patch ever!

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I'm also in for FOUR. two for me and two for my son.

So to be clear - since we know chances are slim to none on getting the game used we are wanting the chromaLok public jersey patches just without the jerseys? Lol

I'm wondering if it's the same guy on ebay that's selling and using the same picture on Amazon.com?

I have ordered two from the guy on Amazon but haven't ordered any from the ebay seller.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":1p2klbrx said:
AHA more info! :D The response from fiberlok:

"I am not able to tell which jerseys have the Chromaflex badges on the Seahawks gear due to the decreased pixelation of the images. The image on this link looks like it is Chromaflex, but without being able to get a better picture I am not 100% sure http://www.shopseahawksjerseysnfl.com/S ... Jersey-178 . (funny that she links to a knockoff site ;D) The dimensions however of both the onfield and retail patches are the same 3.375” x 3.75” for the jerseys. Thank you again for your interest in our products, if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me."

Any chance they will sell the patches separately? I've all but given up on getting any of the player patches. I would be willing to settle for the patch that is being put on they "sale to public" jerseys.
Problem is, can't find them either.

My custom elite just won't be right without one. And no way am I putting one of them embroidered POSs on it.

In case you missed it(haha) here it is again.
3yju4ave

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay, I'm no longer going to post in the thread I started since this was the original thread about the patch. I'll pick up here.

I refuse to believe there's no possible way for us to get the ChromaFlex patches. Somebody MUST know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows....

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Looking for one also. Since it does not sound like they will make elites with a patch, I'll have to get one and sew it on. Sucks because the nhl always sells official stanley cup patches for this exact reason. I too am miffed the ones they sell are on the opposite side.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Damn No Fun League, come on! Allocate some official patches to the best fans in the world!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the manufacturer's website. http://chromaflex.com/

Sadly, we can't request them to simply make more as it would be copyright/trademark infringement due to unauthorized reproduction. We may want to create a grassroots campaign to get the NFL to take notice of our request. The more publicity it creates, the better our chances for a new production run available to consumers (12s!).

depecheSeahawk

Reaction score
*Put this in other thread too. Just wanted to put it here in case someone is just following this thread.
This is the closest I've seen as far as having the detailed lines. Has "champions" on it though. As cool as seeing champions on it is, I wish it didn't have it.

Seahawkschamp9a

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
The image above is photoshopped. It's the original picture of the patch that was already posted with an added CHAMPIONS from some other patch

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawk Strap said his friend's sister who works for Nike told him we are out of luck. Those were special items only and are not available to the public. Looks like the best we can hope for is the version pmedic has on his jersey, which at least is the best replica I've seen.

Still not giving up though...

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Hmm....so given the comment in the other thread, we might be SOL.

Why would they sell a jersey with the patch on the opposite side and what's the big deal about selling a patch?

Someone will make a replica in due course.

My custom Largent jersey may have to wait...

Exittium

Reaction score
Aros":1jm6uwfp said:
Hawk Strap said his friend's sister who works for Nike told him we are out of luck. Those were special items only and are not available to the public. Looks like the best we can hope for is the version pmedic has on his jersey, which at least is the best replica I've seen.

Yeah Agreed, although I'm still baffled to as of why Nike hasn't done an elite version with the proper patches yet. People WILL buy them, I know I'd be doing a lot of jersey buying. Instead of getting regular season jerseys of players I admire and like. I'd be getting "SB Elite Versions". Really poor choice by Nike tbh. Hell I'm still waiting for them to have in-stock the Nike Sweatless Team jacket, not the plain black SB version.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My mission is to find those authentic ChromaFlex patches if it takes me the rest of my life.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
Exittium":1y7wmsnk said:
Aros":1y7wmsnk said:

Yeah Agreed, although I'm still baffled to as of why Nike hasn't done an elite version with the proper patches yet. People WILL buy them, I know I'd be doing a lot of jersey buying. Instead of getting regular season jerseys of players I admire and like. I'd be getting "SB Elite Versions". Really poor choice by Nike tbh. Hell I'm still waiting for them to have in-stock the Nike Sweatless Team jacket, not the plain black SB version.

Nike doesn't make the Chromalok patches so unless you buy a jersey with the patch on it and remove it, Nike will not be the place to obtain just the patches.
The sweatless jackets won't be restocked.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2ew37n1f said:
Exittium":2ew37n1f said:
Aros":2ew37n1f said:

Nike doesn't make the Chromalok patches so unless you buy a jersey with the patch on it and remove it, Nike will not be the place to obtain just the patches.
The sweatless jackets won't be restocked.
talk about leaving money on the table....

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Aros":2hnvq1o1 said:

Where did pmedic get that patch?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe he said his wife got it from Fanatics...Keep in mind it's on the wrong side of the jersey...

Exittium

Reaction score
YYZHawksFan":3ixd3rjo said:

Yes agreed, It's actually confusing me haha.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Aros":m5fay0w3 said:
I believe he said his wife got it from Fanatics...Keep in mind it's on the wrong side of the jersey...
Must be oos since I don't see it. Unless I'm terrible at looking...

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Exittium":8zj4gdvs said:
YYZHawksFan":8zj4gdvs said:

Yes agreed, It's actually confusing me haha.

Yup. I would be up for at least three sweatless jackets and one of thr parkas....not to mention 2 custom sb elites if they had them,,,,