Who is going to the Super Bowl or going to be in Az this weekend?

griffin

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Obviously a great matchup this Sunday and would be sweet to be at the game. My only Super Bowl experience was actually in that stadium when it wasn't the best result (2014). I was actually on the opposite end zone and had no clue what had happened. Weirdest feeling. Being at a Super Bowl is definitely a bucket list item, so if I never go to another one, I'd be ok with it. Craziest part was people were outside the stadium with briefcases offering 15-20k per ticket! My buddy was the one that got the tickets and I was good with not going in for that amount of money. But, turned it down and it was an awesome experience.

Anyhow, it should be quite the event in Scottsdale with the Waste Management Open (recommend doing if never been, preferably hole 16) and Glendale with the SB.

Hopefully some of you are going so we can get some pics and stories while being there!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Obviously a great matchup this Sunday and would be sweet to be at the game. My only Super Bowl experience was actually in that stadium when it wasn't the best result (2014). I was actually on the opposite end zone and had no clue what had happened. Weirdest feeling. Being at a Super Bowl is definitely a bucket list item, so if I never go to another one, I'd be ok with it. Craziest part was people were outside the stadium with briefcases offering 15-20k per ticket! My buddy was the one that got the tickets and I was good with not going in for that amount of money. But, turned it down and it was an awesome experience.

Anyhow, it should be quite the event in Scottsdale with the Waste Management Open (recommend doing if never been, preferably hole 16) and Glendale with the SB.

Hopefully some of you are going so we can get some pics and stories while being there!
I went to the Waste Management open. I posted that in the Sports section. I had fun at 16 on Thursday. Line was heck on Friday and flew out on Saturday. Over all a decent time. Too many humans for my liking tho. Enjoy.

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I went to Detroit for Super Bowl XL without a ticket. I had an opportunity to buy a ticket to the game from a scalper outside the stadium for $1,100.00 beforehand. I almost pulled the trigger, but I would have had to have taken the cash out on a credit card from an ATM. Boy was I glad after that that I hadn't wasted my money and gone into hock on a credit card for that stark atrocity of justice. Instead there was a temporary Seahawk bar set up somewhere nearby that I went to, so at the very least I got to watch The Great Super Bowl Robbery with a "great cloud of witnesses" (Hebrews 12:1) of fellow Seahawk fans.