FAO 49ers FANS

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Best thing is... we KNOW they'll read this thread and visit the forum.

They just won't say anything.

Because their football team just got torn a new arse hole by the Seahawks.

TheGOAT#80

Reaction score
Good game hawks. Wish I had an answer but don't. See ya Dec. 8th. Congrats on the win.

rlkats

Reaction score
Great game to you guys. Yup even in defeat were here.

SF49r

Reaction score
Congrats hawks. Now I never expected us to win considering it was in the clink, but if you manage to beat us in SF which I highly doubt since seahawks are a different team on the road, then I will shut up. Until then I'm going to keep posting here from time to time.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SF49r":3rqn677c said:
Congrats hawks. Now I never expected us to win considering it was in the clink, but if you manage to beat us in SF which I highly doubt since seahawks are a different team on the road, then I will shut up. Until then I'm going to keep posting here from time to time.

Ah the backhanded compliment

jhawk91

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2e3bde1e said:
SF49r":2e3bde1e said:

Ah the backhanded compliment

Gotta love it, right? Lol. No Browner, Clemons, Irvin, or Harvin but we still won. If our offense can stop with the slow starts, I like our chances to win in December.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":3kbquxzi said:
I blame the rain delay
Of course you do, because we all know it couldn't have been the Kraeppers fault, or Saint Jimmies fault, or the fact that Seattle is the BETTER TEAM, nope! GD mother nature!!!! :x

BTW: What was last years excuse??? (sorry the Justin Smith excuse don't fly as tonight he played and you still lost by 26 points)

PS. Your beloved Whiners lost by a combined score of 71-16 over the past 2 games with Seattle. Maybe, just maybe, they got beat by the better team!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
SF49r":1bfzdkco said:

Our team hasn't peaked, yet. We're going to do the same to you in SF. Seattle is Kaepernick's worst nightmare.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1c0daqd9 said:

Congratulations on the outstanding game! Your defense was smothering and your coaching made us look foolish.
I did expect a loss but I also thought we would at least keep you under 21 and manage 10 ourselves. Looking forward to seeing what your team is capable at full strength.

mikeak

Reaction score
SF49r":3t1ytyem said:

No you won't - like all fans (yes throwing many seahawks fans in here) there will be complaining about officiating which is going to be the only reason why you lose next time we play....

Marvin49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":wjjefs45 said:

Which is precisely why I've been posting all morning. Cowering in fear.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3qkbq1gr said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3qkbq1gr said:

No... you've actually been moaning about Richard Sherman.

Which isn't cowardly, it's just dumb.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Marvin49":2blabbex said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2blabbex said:

Backhanded "compliments" are a sure sign of fear. You know Seattle owns the 49ers souls now.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Whole lot of season left. You guys kicked our asses last year and still didn't win the division or home field through playoffs. You guys had another great game and laid a smack down on us again, but lets get real here, you have a tough road schedule, talk smack when you get through that. We all know you can win at home.

Latest posts