FAO 49ers FANS

Laloosh

Reaction score
Colin Kaepernick disagrees with his fan. According to him, the crowd noise is a non-factor. I'll take Colin's word for it. He looks like a trustworthy guy...

hawker84

Reaction score
explain this:

8-0 @ Home
3-5 on the road.

You were a LOSING team on the road, and you were nearly INVINCIBLE at home. You barely beat THE PANTHERS 12-7 on the road in week 1. You TRASHED the 49ers in week 2. In takes some serious cognitive dissonance to not see the pattern.

i can explain it:

Rookie QB to start the season, handcuffed to boot.

How many of the road losses came at the beginning of the season, and how many came at the end?

we got off to a slow start breaking in a new rookie QB, we got much better as the season progressed. as the road record will show. which is why i suspect our road record will be much better this season.

there explained.....

SF49r

Reaction score
Throwdown":3p39pjq3 said:
You're either new to watching football or just dumb, maybe both if we're gonna go off your name gloating about the past.

Every team has an advantage at home, are you serious right now? we've been beaten in Seattle before like you said, just take your L and keep moving, don't try and excuse the beat down you took, be a man and take the L. Its the NFL, if your team can't overcome some kind of adversity, your team has no business getting back to the Super Bowl, let alone the NFCCG.

If you seriously think that the crowd noise doesn't give the hawks much of an advantage then you are seriously just a delusional homer.

Sure every field has a home field advantage but in Seattle its 10x the advantage especially against the 49ers, Kap thrives on making adjustments at the LOS and he can't make those adjustments when its about 130 decibels. That's why we been getting blown out there with Kap as our QB because the offense couldn't show up.

Kap hasn't even played the hawks in the Stick yet so we'll see in Dec 6 how good the hawks defense is against Kap without all that noise. Its gonna be a big difference and the game is going to be a lot closer.

I'm not trying to start a flame war don't get me wrong, hawks are a great team with great coaching, but I just find it absurd that you think having the loudest stadium in the world does not give them any less of an advantage then other stadiums

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SF49r":rytcl9be said:
Throwdown":rytcl9be said:
You're either new to watching football or just dumb, maybe both if we're gonna go off your name gloating about the past.

Every team has an advantage at home, are you serious right now? we've been beaten in Seattle before like you said, just take your L and keep moving, don't try and excuse the beat down you took, be a man and take the L. Its the NFL, if your team can't overcome some kind of adversity, your team has no business getting back to the Super Bowl, let alone the NFCCG.

If you seriously think that the crowd noise doesn't give the hawks much of an advantage then you are seriously just a delusional homer.

Sure every field has a home field advantage but in Seattle its 10x the advantage especially against the 49ers, Kap thrives on making adjustments at the LOS and he can't make those adjustments when its about 130 decibels. That's why we been getting blown out there with Kap as our QB because the offense couldn't show up.

Kap hasn't even played the hawks in the Stick yet so we'll see in Dec 6 how good the hawks defense is against Kap without all that noise. Its gonna be a big difference and the game is going to be a lot closer.

I'm not trying to start a flame war don't get me wrong, hawks are a great team with great coaching, but I just find it absurd that you think having the loudest stadium in the world does not give them any less of an advantage then other stadiums
Of course the crowd noise creates an unequaled advantage for the Seahawks. But its funny how a lot of fans of other teams like to point to the stadium design as the main culprit yet fail to consider all of the teams that play in domes. Like I said in another thread, the design (covered, open field, sitting on top of another) is only part of the equation. The Kingdome, Key Arena, Husky Stadium have also been some of the loudest, most difficult places to play.

SF49r

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":b38aswws said:
I thought that it would be longer before 49er fans came out of hiding to whine, make excuses, and cry about their team getting exposed. Only like a day-and-a-half? Wow, you guys must really be emotionally torn up about that azz getting whupped.

Only thing that is exposed is Kap cannot play in very loud environments. You will see that when we play in the Stick.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SF49r":3ftzzcfv said:
Smelly McUgly":3ftzzcfv said:
I thought that it would be longer before 49er fans came out of hiding to whine, make excuses, and cry about their team getting exposed. Only like a day-and-a-half? Wow, you guys must really be emotionally torn up about that azz getting whupped.

Only thing that is exposed is Kap cannot play in very loud environments. You will see that when we play in the Stick.

That's the only thing? How about what happens when you take away the run game and your main targets? How about when you make Kaep throw on the run? Throw outside the numbers? Make multiple reads?

SF49r

Reaction score
-The Glove-":194vgiuo said:
SF49r":194vgiuo said:
Smelly McUgly":194vgiuo said:

That's the only thing? How about what happens when you take away the run game and your main targets? How about when you make Kaep throw on the run? Throw outside the numbers? Make multiple reads?

To begin with, they didn't have any good plays called at all especially in there run game. Pretty much every single run play they had was the pistol and read option, which is why it got shut down.

Kap thrives at reading defenses and making audibles at the LOS. He couldn't do that because of the crowd noise. Hand signals weren't working because it gave him limited audibles.

Poor game planning on offense is also what cost us this game. We didn't run the ball enough. That and when we did run the ball it was with the pistol which was pretty much exposed.

Seahawks kept pounding the rock which is why they got successful with their run game. That's what the 49ers should of done instead of passing more then running. You cannot pass alot against that Seattle secondary.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
-The Glove-":198ah2w6 said:
Popeyejones":198ah2w6 said:
^^^ Sheesh. Really don't understand what you guys are so on edge about. In any case, congrats on the win. :)

Did you not read over your post? You're talking all of that about Seahawks fans when ya'll are too dense to realize you're on a SEAHAWKS forum defending every slight against the 49ers.
That must be a prerequisite to be a niners fan these days. All of the "troll" niner fans seem to have this trait/flaw.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2zdytjak said:
They is!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SF49r":2l24674k said:
-The Glove-":2l24674k said:
SF49r":2l24674k said:
Smelly McUgly":2l24674k said:

To begin with, they didn't have any good plays called at all especially in there run game. Pretty much every single run play they had was the pistol and read option, which is why it got shut down.

Kap thrives at reading defenses and making audibles at the LOS. He couldn't do that because of the crowd noise. Hand signals weren't working because it gave him limited audibles.

Poor game planning on offense is also what cost us this game. We didn't run the ball enough. That and when we did run the ball it was with the pistol which was pretty much exposed.

Seahawks kept pounding the rock which is why they got successful with their run game. That's what the 49ers should of done instead of passing more then running. You cannot pass alot against that Seattle secondary.
Well Saint Jimmy must not have learned from his coaching mistakes in December because he did the exact same thing this time with the same results. Bummer for you guys! 8)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SF49r":35lho0sy said:
-The Glove-":35lho0sy said:
SF49r":35lho0sy said:
Smelly McUgly":35lho0sy said:

So, in other words, Kaep not being able to play in noise is not the only thing that was exposed.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2wikcfaq said:
Sarlacc83":2wikcfaq said:
5_Golden_Rings":2wikcfaq said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2wikcfaq said:
Best thing is... we KNOW they'll read this thread and visit the forum.

They just won't say anything.

Because their football team just got torn a new arse hole by the Seahawks.

In Seattle.

I doubt most of you understand what that stadium does to our offense. Our offense's greatest strength is making at the line adjustments. In Seattle, our greatest strength becomes our greatest weakness. That's why all of us expected a Seattle win. In San Francisco, you won't be able to count on that, and I believe that shifts the match-up to an equal one.

Yes, because I'm sure the players are relying on Kaepernick to tell them where to shift.

Or are you saying your coaches aren't smart enough to give them what they need beforehand to negate those shift calls?

It is more than shifts. It's routes, run or pass, protections, etc. There is a LOT in our offense that is not determined until the players are at the line. I was prophetic when I said "I doubt most of you would understand," it seems. Well, perhaps not most, but certainly you.

Absolutely embarrassing. People who say "You don't understand" and then make no attempt to explain it, clearly don't know themselves. And why would you? You're a 49ers fan. You have to pretend, due to the superiority complex of the team, that they're really amazing and that this game was an outlier against Seattle. But it wasn't, and you all can't recognize that because if you did, you'd have to admit that Seattle is the better team after spending the entire offseason pretending that everything written on this board about Douchebaugh and his protege Papaki aren't true.

Which is exactly why I told you to cram it in the Shack with your congratulatory post. Even if it was a moment of clarity, it wasn't bound to last.

Face it: We have the best QB, the best GM, the best head coach, the best coordinator, the best position coaches, the best defense, the best RB, and the best end to end WR corp in the NFC West. You can see the window closing right before your eyes as your team drafts poorly and becomes a Harbaugh team (which means all the focus is on offense). You might continue to win wild cards because your offense can mitigate some of your defensive issues, but make no mistake, your team is running up against the best and they can't keep up.

Marvin49

Reaction score
OK....trying to be fair here....

Two things can be equally true.

1) Seattle DOES enjoy the greatest homefield advantage in the NFL. Moreover, the team suits that advantage perfectly. IE...all of the advantages a super loud stadium would give you are accentuated by the personnel on the Seahawks Roster. Fast track surface, incredible noise, FAST edge rushers and the best secondary in the NFL. This isn't by accident. Its smart.

2) All of these issues hurt the 49ers more than other teams because they are so dependant on communication at the line pre-snap. They tried to change this in the last game, but 2 things happened. 1, it really took them out of their game as they started running no huddle and with hand signals and 2, they stopped shifting nearly as much making it harder for Kaep to make the correct presnap read. Personally, I think that's why he misread the coverage on the first INT.

3) Other teams have a very loud stadium, but none of them is equipped to take advantage of it like Seattle does. The Saints of the 80's were like that with the Dome Patrol, but none of the loud stadiums in the NFL has a defense like Seattle does.

4) This is no excuse for the outcome of the game. The crowd and the stadium is a part of the game and it must be dealt with. This isn't a "you only won because" post. Seattle played well and soundly beat the 49ers in that game. The stadium was a factor but not the only factor. It is the combination of that environment AND the team on the field that make it so deadly.

5) Its clear the Seahawks are simply a difficult matchup for the 49ers wherever they play. At the 'stick things WILL be different. How different? I have no idea. The 49ers offense tho will be able to do what it does to every other team in any other venue (and I'm talking about all the presnap stuff, etc). Will that be enough? We'll have to see.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^^ Very good post, and agree on all counts. Curious to see how it will get deliberatly misinterpreted. ;)

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1pfpfljg said:
^^^^ Very good post, and agree on all counts. Curious to see how it will get deliberatly misinterpreted. ;)

:D

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2xhr004k said:

Quit trolling

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Exposed and owned, you all keep saying that you look forward to us coming back to the stick to try it again. So do we, cause when we meet again, we will be bringing Clemmons, Browner, Irvin, Hill, and wait for it.......Harvin. You guys may have at that point Crabs, and VD (thats a whole lot of itching) and Manningham. Yep, I really really can't wait, but as the team says each game is a championship game, so it is on to the Jags. In parting I will just leave this here

71-16 (damn that is so much better than 42-13)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3hmfkuv6 said:

It won't get misinterpreted. But it will probably get beaten, mauled, and abused to show up later in order to receive the same treatment. Seems like something the 49ers have a pretty firm grasp of at this point, don't you think?