Falcons Fan Here

Atradees

Reaction score
I formation. Overly cautious. Run run run. 21 formation 22 formation. See it coming stack the box.

If your dline is slow forget about it.

drdiags

Reaction score
Tony Gonzalez is a concern. J Rodgers trucking ET is a concern. Matt Ryan churning up the middle of the defense is a concern.

I don't see a Seahawks blow-out but I am hoping to see cleaner pockets for Wilson or adjustments if Nolan is getting creative with his blitzes. The Seahawks have to curtail the amount of free runs defenses are getting at Wilson.

I know that if the Falcons want to get in the post-season they have to go 10-6, so they cannot afford another loss. This is for the rest of their season, otherwise they are stuck hoping 9-7 can do the trick and with 3 NFC North teams at 5-3, they cannot count on 9 wins doing the trick.

I expect to see a very good game tomorrow from the Falcons. I suspect the Seahawks offense will look to put up points instead of playing it conservatively. We will see in about 16 hours.

OP
OP
F

FalconzFan80

Reaction score
i'm just hoping you guys dont blow us out lol. good luck to u guys the rest of the season after tomorrow and here's to having an injury free game. i think Wilson is the real deal for a QB btw, i think Kaepernick is a novelty waiting to be exposed.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just one comment for you and your fandom...Your falcon page is pretty good. Thanks. You can really learn a lot from the fans of both clubs.

OP
OP
F

FalconzFan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1tdoswto said:
Just one comment for you and your fandom...Your falcon page is pretty good. Thanks. You can really learn a lot from the fans of both clubs.

ditto brother

Throwdown

Reaction score
I think Atlanta can pull it off, luckily for us I think Carolina is gonna beat SF.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
FalconzFan80":abx3klyy said:
i'm just hoping you guys dont blow us out lol. good luck to u guys the rest of the season after tomorrow and here's to having an injury free game. i think Wilson is the real deal for a QB btw, i think Kaepernick is a novelty waiting to be exposed.

To many fans from other teams are remembering how we played at the end to last season with an AVERAGE OL. What Russ is playing behind right now is an abortion. Our starting LT is out and the LG who slid over to replace him is getting thoroughly abused. We have a rookie playing a RT; our LG is below average at pass protection, as is our LG. To put a cherry on the cake, our starting Center is out this weekend with a concussion. On the defensive side, we've sucked against the run for the last couple of games, AND, for this week, one of our run pluggers is out with a concussion.

We haven't so much as sniffed anything close to a 'blowout' since Jacksonville and the Falcons are a MUCH better team than the Jags, regardless of record. Add the fact that this is a 10:00AM start and a road game to our weakened state and you guys have a serious chance of putting up a good fight and possibly pulling off the win. We've made two below-average running teams in a row look all world so that should help "Y'alls" play-action game. :mrgreen:

plyka

Reaction score
FalconzFan80":3q5edqir said:
Hey how yall doin? first off i'm not here to talk smack, diss your team, etc. I have the up most respect for the Seatle Seahawks and their fans, on behalf of Falcons fans everywhere watching yall beat the Saints in the playoffs the year you got in with a 7-9 record was pure joy for us.

That being said, most Falcons fans dont think we have a chance in hadies to beat yall tomorrow. I see Falcons fans predicting scores like 41-14 Seahawks and this season is really a deja vu to past seasons we have had prior to 2008 and really even 2004.

I'm here because i'm wondering if there is anything about the Falcons that worries yall at all. Personally I think yall have the better over all team even if we were healthy because we suck in the trenches on both sides of the ball, your biggest concern on our defense is going to be our rookie DE Massequa and that's only if we can keep Wilson in the pocket. The Roddy White vs Sherman match up won't be as fun as the playoffs bc White just coming back from injury and i really don't think we have a healthy WR that could match up with Sherman lb for lb. Matt Ryan is coming off of 2 carreer worsts in 2 games in a row, how effective Ryan is against your defense depends on Ryan, if he has time and spreads the ball around to his no names he could have a big day, if he stares down Tony G and Roddy White then look to enjoy about 4 INTs from your defense.

Like i said, this is THE must win game for the Falcons and the only way we make the playoffs is to win out, I think were too banged up to pull it off and i don't see us winning this game against yall and at this point in the season the way Falcons fans abandon their team when they start losing it will probably feel like a home game to yall.

I think this is just bad luck for you guys. The hawks have been off the last two weeks and quite frankly deserved to lose both. But in my opinion it was due to the natural ebb and flow of a season. It's impossible to stay on top of things for 16 games on a row, just look at the last Super Bowl winners not an undefeated since Miami back in the day. But this game is different for the hawks. They will come out to play. If it was two weeks ago I would say the falcons win, but after the last two weeks and all the doubt that has crept over the hawks from the media, they will come out with 100% effort.

And I'm not sure if the falcons will come to play. I think 41 to 14 may be a realistic expectation.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
FalconzFan80":nsaxrw7o said:

Hey I like this guy. He knows his football

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
plyka":2181f75k said:
FalconzFan80":2181f75k said:
Hey how yall doin? first off i'm not here to talk smack, diss your team, etc. I have the up most respect for the Seatle Seahawks and their fans, on behalf of Falcons fans everywhere watching yall beat the Saints in the playoffs the year you got in with a 7-9 record was pure joy for us.

That being said, most Falcons fans dont think we have a chance in hadies to beat yall tomorrow. I see Falcons fans predicting scores like 41-14 Seahawks and this season is really a deja vu to past seasons we have had prior to 2008 and really even 2004.

I'm here because i'm wondering if there is anything about the Falcons that worries yall at all. Personally I think yall have the better over all team even if we were healthy because we suck in the trenches on both sides of the ball, your biggest concern on our defense is going to be our rookie DE Massequa and that's only if we can keep Wilson in the pocket. The Roddy White vs Sherman match up won't be as fun as the playoffs bc White just coming back from injury and i really don't think we have a healthy WR that could match up with Sherman lb for lb. Matt Ryan is coming off of 2 carreer worsts in 2 games in a row, how effective Ryan is against your defense depends on Ryan, if he has time and spreads the ball around to his no names he could have a big day, if he stares down Tony G and Roddy White then look to enjoy about 4 INTs from your defense.

Like i said, this is THE must win game for the Falcons and the only way we make the playoffs is to win out, I think were too banged up to pull it off and i don't see us winning this game against yall and at this point in the season the way Falcons fans abandon their team when they start losing it will probably feel like a home game to yall.

I think this is just bad luck for you guys. The hawks have been off the last two weeks and quite frankly deserved to lose both. But in my opinion it was due to the natural ebb and flow of a season. It's impossible to stay on top of things for 16 games on a row, just look at the last Super Bowl winners not an undefeated since Miami back in the day. But this game is different for the hawks. They will come out to play. If it was two weeks ago I would say the falcons win, but after the last two weeks and all the doubt that has crept over the hawks from the media, they will come out with 100% effort.

And I'm not sure if the falcons will come to play. I think 41 to 14 may be a realistic expectation.

I'd be happy with a score like that, but I think it's delusional at best. This will be a nail-biter.

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
I think if we played the falcons a couple of weeks ago in their dome, they may have snuck the win from us. However, with the way things are now...Seattle is a team brimming with confidence. And as for the back ups playing in place of the starters, they have shown improvement protecting Russell Wilson. The defense played great in second half against bucs. I can't see Seattle losing to a team who barely beat Seattle last year at full strength in their own stadium.

Seahawks back ups are improving their play, gaining experience and building their confidence along with the teams depth.

If Seattle was not 8-1, I wouldn't post this opinion of mine. Winning games with back ups is not a bad thing.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I won't be surprised if we lose and I won't be surprised if we win. I hate to boil it down like that but it's the God's honest truth.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Aros":1s6kqq9f said:
I won't be surprised if we lose and I won't be surprised if we win. I hate to boil it down like that but it's the God's honest truth.

Any given Sunday my man, seems so true this season especially. On paper we should have stolen Tampa Bay's lunch and ate in right in front of their face, instead we're in the fetal position weeping for mommy until OT.

*scratches head*

So yea, expect the unexpected.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
FalconzFan80":33hqf0qm said:

Our brother from the south speaks great wisdom! All heed his words!!!

Latest posts