Falcons Fan Here

Reaneypark

Reaction score
It's gonna be another tight game with the Hawks holding on, this time.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I would say the Falcons absolutely have a decent chance to win, but it all depends on which seahawks team shows up. If the Hawks come to play, they appear to me to be a better team than the Falcons on both sides of the ball. But if the bad Hawks show up- the ones that let running backs run all over them, and then let opponents get through their O line untouched, the Falcons will probably win. You just never know which Hawks team will show up.

Tical21

Reaction score
No, Tony G will fight valiantly, but this is a game where the Seahawks are going to jump on a terrible defense early, step on the neck, and put all their weight down. I don't see the same fight that the Seahawks have seen for the past two weeks. Ryan is good, very good, but there just isn't anything at all to be scared of as far as weapons. I see a lot to a little, and I am usually not the most optimistic cat on the block.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I hope you did not axx them...they probably would not have known the answer. LOL I did read the whole thing through. Agree with some points but as one poster said, it depends on what seachicken team shows up. I say seachicken with the utmost admiration and respect as a fan.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Largent80":2uz531i2 said:
Dirty Bird":2uz531i2 said:
Need to secure that top 5 pick. Go Hawks!

ouch. Who/what position do you go for?

Clownin' for Clowney?
Any position on the DL is good with me. I wouldn't be mad at going OL if a top tier prospect is available either. Our front 7 is terribly weak and soft. If Dimitroff draft's another CB or WR though I will have officially lost all hope.

OP
OP
F

FalconzFan80

Reaction score
I didn't realize that Seatle, Washington was a Nort East state. for some odd reason i always thought the state of Washington was on the West Coast atop California, apparently my geography is a lil effed up. I will make sure to use "you guys" next time. That's just for the 3 smart azzes, now for the rest of YALL that actually decided to reply with an actual football discussion.....

I wouldn't worry too much about our running game, our OL isn't exactly sure what run blocking is plus our coaching staff abandons the run early and doesn't even try to use the run enough for play action to be effective. I see most of your concerns come from Ryan and are not concerned about our pass rush at all but oddly enough in the past couple of games Nolan has been dialing up some blitz schemes that seem to have been working and getting pressure on QBs but Matt Ryan hasn't shown up for the last couple of games, i'm pretty sure it's Joey Harrington in a #2 jersey. Joking aside a big weakness with Ryan and something that has always been a weakness with Ryan is him force feeding the ball and not going through his reads which in the past 2 weeks has led to 7 interceptions. Maybe it's on our OL for not giving Ryan the time he needs but Ryan has force fed receivers since 2009 when he started forcing the ball to Tony Gonzales, now when we had Julio, Roddy, and Tony all on the same field he could force the ball and let those guys go get it but that doesn't work so well with Harry Douglas. He forced the ball to Tony a few times last week and it resulted in 2 interceptions and the 3rd INT was just a great play by Carolina.

On our defense, like I said Nolan will most likely dial up some blitz packages, our best LB is out but with the other injuries we have at LB Warrilow and Bartu have actually been an upgrade to our former LB core. Our rookie corners are developing quite well and if by some miracle we are able to pressure Wilson look for our young corners to make some plays, if whatever WR u have is playing on the right side of the ball and our corner gets beat though, dont worry about our FS making a play to help out in coverage bc he pretty much sux at everything.

As for the draft with some fans hoping we tank the season, to answer your question Clowney is the hot name in ATL right now.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Y'all is a good word, so the seahawks fans that got a problem with it... Y'all some god damn squares.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
bleedblue":1xs91zl0 said:
How bad do the Falcons want to win this one?

If they come out fighting for the win it could be a close one. I see the Hawks as having more playmakers, a couple more big plays gets us the win.

They want to destroy us and have a good chance for three main reasons:

1.) Our record is better than we are actually playing.

2.) Atlanta is a better team than their record suggests.

3.) If we win, Richard Sherman will once again be better at life than Atlanta and he won't let them hear the end of it. Dude is getting in their heads before the game even starts!

Atlanta is going to need to be perspicacious to win this one.

[youtube]MbsZQu4AIfc[/youtube]

Johnny

Reaction score
HolyCatfish":2f6e976n said:
bleedblue":2f6e976n said:
How bad do the Falcons want to win this one?

If they come out fighting for the win it could be a close one. I see the Hawks as having more playmakers, a couple more big plays gets us the win.

They want to destroy us and have a good chance for three main reasons:

1.) Our record is better than we are actually playing.

2.) Atlanta is a better team than their record suggests.

3.) If we win, Richard Sherman will once again be better at life than Atlanta and he won't let them hear the end of it. Dude is getting in their heads before the game even starts!

Atlanta is going to need to be perspicacious to win this one.

[youtube]MbsZQu4AIfc[/youtube]

Sherm better hope he can cover Harry Douglas.. if not he might look bad in this game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ok....I had to google it. So I did and here is the definition of that word. Great reading from Falconfan. Thanks.
adjective \ˌpər-spə-ˈkā-shəs\. : having or showing an ability to notice and
understand things that are difficult or not obvious. Full Definition of
PERSPICACIOUS.
Sometimes I need to be reminded that I dont know what all words mean.
Den

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
No doubt Johnny. Also, Matt Ryan is 3-0 in our last three games.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":khyfl8fs said:
Ok....I had to google it. So I did and here is the definition of that word. Great reading from Falconfan. Thanks.
adjective \ˌpər-spə-ˈkā-shəs\. : having or showing an ability to notice and
understand things that are difficult or not obvious. Full Definition of
PERSPICACIOUS.
Sometimes I need to be reminded that I dont know what all words mean.
Den

Had no idea myself but had a suspicion they'd explain it in the clip. They know their viewers didn't all go to Stanford. haha

Latest posts