Even our players/staff have no idea what Lynch will do...?

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well crap, I was really hoping Lynch would show up today.

This is just so bizarre, I can't personally imagine being in this situation where nobody seems to know what's going on. Why doesn't Lynch make any of his negotiation requests public?

Right now we don't even really know if this is about money, # of carries, laziness, wanting to rest through the training camp, thinking about retiring, etc...

I wonder if Lynch is even talking to the team anymore or if he's just like "whatever screw this" and not even trying to solve this problem?

I guess we'll just be forced to randomly guess what's going to happen... kinda annoying to me.

And about Carroll's speech I realize he always talks fast and says "uh" quite a bit, but I still think he generally talks with more confidence and fluidity then what we've heard from him lately. And maybe sigh isn't the correct term for some of his more pronounced inhalations. But I do think it was kinda like a "sigh", kinda like when you are about to have to give some bad news or do something that really sucks, it's like a frustrated inhalation sigh?

I might be over analyzing a bit especially with the body language tone of voice stuff, I tend to over analyze everything can't help it. But since Lynch didn't show up today it seems like my concerns about this situation may be legit. Hopefully he just didn't want to show up today because the big ESPN thing, maybe he'll go tomorrow?