Why do the Rams have our number?

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yep. I had to laugh at the 99 percent of the time. Yeah, I guarantee the percentage of made 55 yard field goals is substantially less than 99 percent :ROFLMAO:
Jason is 85% overall for his career. As much as we'd all love for him to have made that, I am not going to blame him for the loss.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I already have.
Assuming you are right for a moment, and that the Ram's do currently have the Hawk's number, I'd have to hint towards laying the blame at the feet of the two relatively new coordinators for installing a playbook that they can't seem to find all the right players for.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Assuming you are right for a moment, and that the Ram's do currently have the Hawk's number, I'd have to hint towards laying the blame at the feet of the two relatively new coordinators for installing a playbook that they can't seem to find all the right players for.
Defense was fine. Offense was complete garbage. I'm actually afraid to go watch the all 22. When KJ Wright can accurately predict what plays are being called from the stands at the game, that's really really bad.

Waldron is a major problem.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

Who's to blame for the past losses then?

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Defense was fine. Offense was complete garbage. I'm actually afraid to go watch the all 22. When KJ Wright can accurately predict what plays are being called from the stands at the game, that's really really bad.

Waldron is a major problem.
Got to admit that I didn't get to watch this game myself; CBS & Dish Network spat. Looking at the stats though, I can't understand why the Hawk's only gave the ball to their halfbacks 20 times, and passed 40 times. That's Waldron...

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The way that kick tailed to the right... just downright strange. Wind whipped up at just the last moment. That's the game for ya...
He does that a lot. Low screaming sidewinders that tail off hard in either direction. Only direction it doesn’t go is between the pipes