Dont Yell At Me

m0ng0

Reaction score
Geno literally makes the play of the game by checking into a run with the dome at full tilt in terms of noise
Wait what? You say Geno called that play? He checked into that play? I have seen the video a few times and saw it live and I didn't see or hear that

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Wait what? You say Geno called that play? He checked into that play? I have seen the video a few times and saw it live and I didn't see or hear that
He most certainly did. As soon as he did, I was like hey maybe a repeat of the Penny run, and sure enough Walker took it to the house.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
He wasn't really a problem today. For sure though, he hasn't been good with the game on the line. This is the kind of situation that prime RW would have excelled in.
Prime Russell also failed in these situations just as every other QB alive or dead has. Romanticizing the past doesn't prove anything in the present.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
OP: yes, I am gonna yell at you.

Your anger is completely misguided. I also guess you didn't watch the Lions game.

Seahawks have the #1 Offensive DVOA, better than the Chiefs, better than the Bills. Geno had a 139.7 QB rating, 75.5 QBR this game. Made some great audibles and had impeccable throws along the way, it wasn't like it was 80% dump-offs. And nobody is expecting Geno to be a tier-1 QB. Not sure what your expectations are? I mean, Wilson would keep the other team in the game with his 3 and outs, seemingly just so he could play hero at the end and "win the game". Do the first 3 quarters of the game matter to you? Or do you like the offense sucking until late in the 4th?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/gamelog/_/id/15864/geno-smith

...and yet let's blame the overachiever Geno Smith for a loss that falls on the defense (and referees).

Go ahead and fall on this sword. Seahawks Nation is laughing at you.