Don't See How We Win Next week

Fade

Reaction score
It will be a typical Seahawks game. The offense starts slow. Mind numbing play calls that take away sure TDs for field goals. Then the Seahawks dominate the 4th qtr, and win in the end.

dadof3

Reaction score
seahawksny":2nuuxop3 said:
Kam distraction
Russell running for his life from that D line
O line not opening holes for Lynch

And for some unfathomable reason. They tend to Don to white top/grey pants vs St Louis. As successful as they have been over last three years,
They have yet to win in that combo. 0-4
Please retire that, or we are asking for trouble lol

Rams 20
Hawks 19
You forgot about the Rams dominant home field advantage. I hope Pete has speakers in practice this week to get the players used to the crowd noise

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Only the Rams D-Line is better than ours and that is very marginally right now. All other positions we're just so much better. I have a hard time seeing us losing.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Proper game planning and adjusting on the fly, an ability our coaching staff as a whole have been second to none to the last 2 years!! And be wary of any special team gimmicks Fish has up his sleeves.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":dj2ptsu2 said:
I see it the exact opposite. I think the Seahawks blow the doors off next week. Lambs will have no fight left by halftime. Everyone will feel MUCH better after a nice win, Kam or no Kam.

I think that Kam may be why we blow the doors off. They will be wanting to take out the other team just to blow off steam that Kam is not with them. Motivation in any method possible.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Tough game, sure.

But I'm thinking that maybe this is the year the Hawks put enough together to be competitive in this game and maybe even a few other games this year.

We can only hope.

If the Hawks lose, hopefully it won't be a by a lot; hopefully 1 score or less. It would be nice to see a few close games this year, even if the Hawks can't win.

I still have faith in Coach Flores.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Cartire":1efji3w0 said:
God damn you for making me spray hot coffee out my nose this morning.

Me thinks you havent been watching the Rams this pre-season. And their only legit weapon is an unproven rookie RB who wont even be playing week 1.

All Im scared about is how many picks we'll drop. Cause Foles will make sure we get our opportunity.

Everyone on here states what our offense can do against that Dline....My counter is what is the Rams offense going to do against our ENTIRE D. Kam might not be playing but our front 7 looks to be the best it has ever been in the Pete era.

SeaChase

Reaction score
We didn't see anything in preseason. Having Lynch is always crucial and expect JimmyG to have an immediate impact. Special teams should put us in some good positions as well.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think the game is a toss-up. The Rams always play us close in St Louis. Those laughing at Foles must have forgot that Austin Davis beat us last year and Kellen Clemens nearly got us the year before that.

I won't say "I don't see how we win", but the game will be close the whole way

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
seahawksny":u446pmk6 said:

You came to this conclusion after Lynch's two whole carries this preseason lol.

I think we can pull out a win, the Rams offense is still hot garbage, especially with no Gurley yet. So unless our special teams units lose their F'ing minds again and give up points on trick plays, should win this one 14-10 or 17-7.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I have no idea what will happen. My crystal ball broke. I guess I'll have to actually watch the game.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
dadof3":1gsfshpy said:
seahawksny":1gsfshpy said:
Kam distraction

And for some unfathomable reason. They tend to Don to white top/grey pants vs St Louis. As successful as they have been over last three years,

Rams 20
Hawks 19
You forgot about the Rams dominant home field advantage. I hope Pete has speakers in practice this week to get the players used to the crowd noise
It being the first game since all the relocation talk of the Rams moving to L.A., do you think the crowd will be affected in any way? I'd hate to be a season-ticket holder there with the uncertainty that an owner like Kroenke gives them.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I think we were in worse shape last season. Stephen Schilling started at center (and James Carpenter at left guard was never that impressive,) we lost Derrick Coleman to a broken foot in warmups after the inactives were set which left us a man down before kickoff, and that game took place fewer than 48 hours after the Percy Harvin meltdown culminated in a trade to New York (talk about a distraction!). We only lost that game because of a couple of special teams blunders. We absolutely can win this one.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Nick Foles will fold under the Seahawks defense, he wasn't considered good until he was put into Chip Kelly's system, the same system that made Sanchez and Tebow look decent.

When playing tough defense he feels the pressure and will start throwing INT. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets injured in the season.

We upgraded alot from last year, so have no fear

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Ricardo Lockette will be the difference maker in this game. I expect him to force a fumble on special teams (which we will recover) and catch a slant for the game winning touchdown. Thank goodness we're keeping him.

Fade

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":apw6cu9j said:
Tough game, sure.

But I'm thinking that maybe this is the year the Hawks put enough together to be competitive in this game and maybe even a few other games this year.

We can only hope.

If the Hawks lose, hopefully it won't be a by a lot; hopefully 1 score or less. It would be nice to see a few close games this year, even if the Hawks can't win.

I still have faith in Coach Flores.

dadof3

Reaction score
I
Siouxhawk":uikxxxn8 said:
dadof3":uikxxxn8 said:
seahawksny":uikxxxn8 said:
Kam distraction

Rams 20
Hawks 19
It being the first game since all the relocation talk of the Rams moving to L.A., do you think the crowd will be affected in any way? I'd hate to be a season-ticket holder there with the uncertainty that an owner like Kroenke gives them.
I think if anything they'll be more checked out than usual

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm reserving any prediction for the Pick The Score contest thread I'm hoping is coming...........by the way, I won the season last year (yes, I am bragging :D ).

My feel for the game.....ugly, low scoring, shit pass pro from both o-lines, Hawks starting slow in a 10:00 AM game, Fisher trying to trick Pete yet again, Lambs pulling dirty crap, etc. In other words a typical Hawks at St. Looie game.