Don't See How We Win Next week

chris98251

Reaction score
I think it's close, we always start out slow, I think Fisher has been sandbagging, and it's an away game. I hope they piss us off some actually, when we dial it in and turn it up we see the Hawks at our best.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
seahawksny":3etlmna1 said:
Kam distraction
Russell running for his life from that D line
O line not opening holes for Lynch

And for some unfathomable reason. They tend to Don to white top/grey pants vs St Louis. As successful as they have been over last three years,
They have yet to win in that combo. 0-4
Please retire that, or we are asking for trouble lol

Rams 20
Hawks 19

Our Defense is better, and thier offense is worse.

This game is all about who makes the less mistakes and who plays better on special teams.

Seahawks 23 Rams 13

For Seahawks, 1 Offensive TD and 1 ST/D TD, 3 FGs

Sealake80

Reaction score
Are you serious? Wilson, lynch Lockett jimmy , wags, Bennett avril Sherman Thomas . Can you see those guys?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
2hawk22":pydjikji said:
Tyler Lockett wil score a kick return TD and a punt return TD. Hawks win 14-10

Pretty much defense and special teams is going to have to win this game, sounds very similar to the start of the 2012 season. I can see it now, 1 TD by defense, 1 TD by special teams. 2 field goals by the offense.

20-13 victory...people screaming for Bevell's head

I'll consider 1-1 in the first two games a victory, if the Hawks lose to the Rams really gonna have to steal one from the Packers. But it's possible, Packers defense is NOT the Rams defense, but then again the Packers offense is a different story (but by then hopefully Kam for sure will be playing and geared up)...HOPEFULLY

ZagHawk

Reaction score
White Devil":mabamcer said:
seahawksny":mabamcer said:
Kam distraction

And for some unfathomable reason. They tend to Don to white top/grey pants vs St Louis. As successful as they have been over last three years,

Rams 20
Hawks 19

I4baGQS

You know the Rams have only beat the Hawks 2/3 at home in the past 3 seasons. They are known to have one of the scariest D-lines in the NFL, the Hawks O-line is new and still figuring things out. It's not that absurd.

Cartire

Reaction score
I feel like the statistics are starting to be all too surreal. And Im talking about the statistics of this website.

At this point, we can expect one of these types of threads every single week, with a few outliars during winning streaks. Im sure if someone sorted all the data, they could determine that this thread was meant to happen no matter what. And the percentage of replies that our for or against. And even the replies of, "Not this thread again."

Yikes. Do we know how we are all going to behave, and the status of the site months from now, win or lose? I think we do. Double yikes.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Mason and Gurley out...Foles is a better Whitehurst but reacts the same to pressure...Wilson will be sacked about 50 times but Hawks will still win in an ugly one that is very low scoring...Hope Wilson doesn't get hurt in this one....

BlueThunder

Reaction score
seahawksny":2mwzrupo said:
Kam distraction

Rams 20
Hawks 19

Ok, I agree with the first three points to an extent, like we all do... But when the color of the fabric our guys wear has some effect on our play, I'm out. What, does it slow them down somehow? Make them weak? It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that when we wear those uni's, we happen to be on a road game? I want to see the study on this... *furrowed brow* :thcoffee:

Cartire

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3a3p1391 said:
seahawksny":3a3p1391 said:
Kam distraction

Rams 20
Hawks 19

Ok, I agree with the first three points to an extent, like we all do... But when the color of the fabric our guys wear has some effect on our play, I'm out. What, does it slow them down somehow? Make them weak? I want to see the study on this... *furrowed brow* :thcoffee:

:34853_doh: The tongue and cheek was so obvious.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Cartire":3l5q5fwt said:
BlueThunder":3l5q5fwt said:
seahawksny":3l5q5fwt said:
Kam distraction

Rams 20
Hawks 19

Ok, I agree with the first three points to an extent, like we all do... But when the color of the fabric our guys wear has some effect on our play, I'm out. What, does it slow them down somehow? Make them weak? I want to see the study on this... *furrowed brow* :thcoffee:

:34853_doh: The tongue and cheek was so obvious.

Yeah, but there are so many people that actually believe crap like that it's hard to separate them anymore! And it's not so obvious if you aren't familiar with the author... After re-reading it, I still don't see the "obvious" tongue in cheek... what, the lol? Is that the obvious part?

marko358

Reaction score
Open up the offense like we did in the 2nd half of the game there last year and it should be a rout. They could not stop us and were forced to do a fake punt to win. We now have Lockett and Graham as well. Too many pessimists in here.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It won't be easy by any means, the Rams have always played us tough in the Russell Wilson era. But lets not forget that the Rams still have plenty of problems of their own. For one, they may be down to their 3rd string RB.

It's going to be an ugly game but I think we find a way to win. We need this win big, because I really don't give us much of a chance against GB in week 2.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2fmbhi5y said:
It won't be easy by any means, the Rams have always played us tough in the Russell Wilson era. But lets not forget that the Rams still have plenty of problems of their own. For one, they may be down to their 3rd string RB.

It's going to be an ugly game but I think we find a way to win. We need this win big, because I really don't give us much of a chance against GB in week 2.
I actually think our team will play better vs. GB than St. L. They don't match up well with the Hawks. That's been the case the last couple of years anyway.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
marko358":32baiqnq said:
Open up the offense like we did in the 2nd half of the game there last year and it should be a rout. They could not stop us and were forced to do a fake punt to win. We now have Lockett and Graham as well. Too many pessimists in here.
This is exactly the thing.Too many pessimists,non positive and whatever else.We have more weapons on both sides minus Kam is all.I say we win easily because the Hawks got a lot better so deal with that.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":gmmkordj said:
Hawk-Lock":gmmkordj said:

I actually think our team will play better vs. GB than St. L. They don't match up well with the Hawks. That's been the case the last couple of years anyway.

I agree that we do matchup fairly well with the Pack. But the Pack and A-Rod are close to unbeatable at Lambeu, similar to how we are at the CLink. They will want this win a lot more than us, this is like double revenge for them.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
IndyHawk":do8k43b4 said:
marko358":do8k43b4 said:
This is exactly the thing.Too many pessimists,non positive and whatever else.We have more weapons on both sides minus Kam is all.I say we win easily because the Hawks got a lot better so deal with that.

Kinda funny I guess... On here, I give off a general positive outlook, but inside I'm always negative. It's my personal way of dealing with disappointment. If we win, I'm more elated than I would be if I had been expecting a win. But if we lose, it's like "Oh well, I was expecting it anyways...". It's a defense mechanism. This is an attitude that I call the "Seahawks Beat-Down"... This comes from being a fan from the early days. Still blows me away that we actually destroyed the Broncs in that SB to take the title as, by FAR, the best team that year... But the nagging feeling of our past still exists. I'm sure many of my old-timey bretheren here have that nagging thing in their psyche... Am I right? I'm expecting everything to fall apart, but OMG I will be SO excited if we do a 2013 again!

Latest posts