Don't See How We Win Next week

Ozzy

Reaction score
Sailor did win the thread. I guess I'm in the minority but I have high hopes for the offense. The line could be better than last year, we had a top 5 offensive weapon in graham, some speed in lockett and ptontially fred jackson. I think the offense surprises people this year.

chet380

Reaction score
"... But the nagging feeling of our past still exists."

Ain't that the truth!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":17dd4e1s said:
hawksfansinceday1":17dd4e1s said:
Hawk-Lock":17dd4e1s said:
It won't be easy by any means, the Rams have always played us tough in the Russell Wilson era. But lets not forget that the Rams still have plenty of problems of their own. For one, they may be down to their 3rd string RB.

It's going to be an ugly game but I think we find a way to win. We need this win big, because I really don't give us much of a chance against GB in week 2.
I actually think our team will play better vs. GB than St. L. They don't match up well with the Hawks. That's been the case the last couple of years anyway.

I agree that we do matchup fairly well with the Pack. But the Pack and A-Rod are close to unbeatable at Lambeu, similar to how we are at the CLink. They will want this win a lot more than us, this is like double revenge for them.
The Kraepper doesn't seem to have a problem doing it, and Russ is better than him, and our defense is better than SF's.
I think it will come down to the wire, but I can easily see a Seattle win.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
austinslater25":20ek8yke said:
Sailor did win the thread. I guess I'm in the minority but I have high hopes for the offense. The line could be better than last year, we had a top 5 offensive weapon in graham, some speed in lockett and ptontially fred jackson. I think the offense surprises people this year.
I agree Austin, especially if they let RW get outside the pocket against aggressive defenses, something they usually wait until midway thru the 3rd quarter to do.

Schadie001

Reaction score
Did you watch the preseason? Our line is not awesome but there actually started to play pretty well the last game. Our defense is flat out AWESOME!!!! The Rams looked pretty awful all preseason. The got lucky last year and we are better all around.

Willyeye

Reaction score
The Rams are in deep trouble against our front 7...they have way worse O-Line problems than we do...they're horrible.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawksny":contm1dd said:
Kam distraction
Russell running for his life from that D line
O line not opening holes for Lynch

And for some unfathomable reason. They tend to Don to white top/grey pants vs St Louis. As successful as they have been over last three years,
They have yet to win in that combo. 0-4
Please retire that, or we are asking for trouble lol

Rams 20
Hawks 19
Wow! I'll even say it backwards for you....wow!

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Cartire":2j4jzzf3 said:
BlueThunder":2j4jzzf3 said:
seahawksny":2j4jzzf3 said:
Kam distraction

And for some unfathomable reason. They tend to Don to white top/grey pants vs St Louis. As successful as they have been over last three years,

Rams 20
Hawks 19

Ok, I agree with the first three points to an extent, like we all do... But when the color of the fabric our guys wear has some effect on our play, I'm out. What, does it slow them down somehow? Make them weak? I want to see the study on this... *furrowed brow* :thcoffee:

:34853_doh: The tongue and cheek was so obvious.

It was a joke. Hence the LOL. SHEEZ

Crizilla

Reaction score
what a dumb thread

everyone knows seahawks are better on paper and on the field. how do you not "see" that we will win? yes there is a possibility we lose.....but...im sorry you sound really dumb

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Ok
I've been called troll for this post, suicidal etc.
Facts are the facts, so why is a predicted loss so unfathomable?

For this reason...
Fact is, the three greatest Seahawk teams in HISTORY, are 1-2 the last three games in that stadium.

For some reason, we struggle against that team on road, so I honestly don't see how people can see us running away.

Seattle clearly had better team last three seasons but our lone win came down to the final play, made by Browner in end zone, and had bill leave been the ref, there may have been pass interference call!!

My point is, wins are hard to come by in St Louis no matter who is on the field. I hope I'm wrong, but this is LAST team I'd Want to open against.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
seahawksny":2wlbjrgb said:
Ok

For this reason...
Fact is, the three greatest Seahawk teams in HISTORY, are 1-2 the last three games in that stadium.

For some reason, we struggle against that team on road, so I honestly don't see how people can see us running away.

Seattle clearly had better team last three seasons but our lone win came down to the final play, made by Browner in end zone, and had bill leave been the ref, there may have been pass interference call!!

My point is, wins are hard to come by in St Louis no matter who is on the field. I hope I'm wrong, but this is LAST team I'd Want to open against.

*Bill leavy, sorry

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
seahawksny":3kkjcw6m said:
Ok

For this reason...

Fair enough but remember this....Foles. He's a dead man in this division and his defensive front seven while stellar might not be the best that will be on the field at the EJ Dome on September 13th.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":jpj5e2af said:
seahawksny":jpj5e2af said:
Kam distraction

Rams 20
Hawks 19

Ok, I agree with the first three points to an extent, like we all do... But when the color of the fabric our guys wear has some effect on our play, I'm out. What, does it slow them down somehow? Make them weak? It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that when we wear those uni's, we happen to be on a road game? I want to see the study on this... *furrowed brow* :thcoffee:

Ask the Broncos fans. 0-5 in Super bowls or Superb Owls in those nasty-ass Orange Crush unis including our almost criminal beatdown of them in 48.

We're 0-4 in the gray over whites, yeah, time to ditch that combo. White over White baby, on the road.

Oh yeah, we win too. 20-19

OrFan

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2hdcbr5n said:
I'm reserving any prediction for the Pick The Score contest thread I'm hoping is coming...........by the way, I won the season last year (yes, I am bragging :D ).

My feel for the game.....ugly, low scoring, shit pass pro from both o-lines, Hawks starting slow in a 10:00 AM game, Fisher trying to trick Pete yet again, Lambs pulling dirty crap, etc. In other words a typical Hawks at St. Looie game.

Yeah? Well I was close to you, and led for much of the season. So, you know what?

I agree.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OrFan":16itn8vw said:
hawksfansinceday1":16itn8vw said:
I'm reserving any prediction for the Pick The Score contest thread I'm hoping is coming...........by the way, I won the season last year (yes, I am bragging :D ).

My feel for the game.....ugly, low scoring, shit pass pro from both o-lines, Hawks starting slow in a 10:00 AM game, Fisher trying to trick Pete yet again, Lambs pulling dirty crap, etc. In other words a typical Hawks at St. Looie game.

Yeah? Well I was close to you, and led for much of the season. So, you know what?

I agree.
Well I wasn't that far off from either of you......

I hate when you're right but no worries Fischer can do what he will but Tyler Lockett with no E with make him pay and will be the reason we win.

kearly

Reaction score
Totally relaxed for week 1. Kind of feels like house money.

Latest posts