Don't See How We Win Next week

Xarbx425

Reaction score
I almost threw up when i read this post... then I realized... this guy can't be serious - what sane person could possibly come up with this conclusion? So my thought it, they are just nervous and just needed assurance from fellow 12's. Well... at least I hope I'm right... for the sake of humanity... i hope i'm right.

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":15rtwps8 said:
I'm reserving any prediction for the Pick The Score contest thread I'm hoping is coming...........by the way, I won the season last year (yes, I am bragging :D ).

My feel for the game.....ugly, low scoring, shit pass pro from both o-lines, Hawks starting slow in a 10:00 AM game, Fisher trying to trick Pete yet again, Lambs pulling dirty crap, etc. In other words a typical Hawks at St. Looie game.

Don't brag. Everybody knows you have one of those sports almanacs from the future like Biff did.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Laloosh":1ysx3v53 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1ysx3v53 said:
I'm reserving any prediction for the Pick The Score contest thread I'm hoping is coming...........by the way, I won the season last year (yes, I am bragging :D ).

My feel for the game.....ugly, low scoring, shit pass pro from both o-lines, Hawks starting slow in a 10:00 AM game, Fisher trying to trick Pete yet again, Lambs pulling dirty crap, etc. In other words a typical Hawks at St. Looie game.

Don't brag. Everybody knows you have one of those sports almanacs from the future like Biff did.
If I did I'd be rich and a total asshole like him. I'm not rich.
:D

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
What a ridiculous thread. I'm tired of people over-rating the Rams defense into one of the all time greats. Their secondary can be exposed.

When you look under your bed at night, do you see the Rams defense? No, because they aren't boogeyman.

That defense is legit, especially the front 7. No question. They do give us fits, and with our work-in-progress offensive line that's clearly a big advantage for them.

But...that vaunted defense also hasn't won them anything. And Russell Wilson put up 420 total yards against that defense last season in St. Louis, and if not for gadgety special teams b.s. from Fisher, we would have won it.

I see a big week for the likes of Graham and Lockett. The Rams going ape shit with pressure will set up quick shots over the middle all game long.

Most importantly, without Gurley and with Nick Foles at QB (who is a work in progress learning their offense), I see our defense making it very tough on them to put up points.

We have owned the Rams since 2004, don't let them get in your head.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Cartire":r7ynfckf said:
Seahawkfan80":r7ynfckf said:
LoneHawkFan":r7ynfckf said:
We lost last season because I went to the game. Not making the same mistake this time.

23-13 good guys.

I went to the San Diego game....I ended up 1-1 for games attended total....Then went to Az game.. and we ended up winning. I am now 2-1 for games attended. Both wins were Arizona. 2006 and 2014. I am slated for 3 games this season....Cincy, Dallas, and University of Phoenix....

Go Hawks.

116 degrees.

Never Forget!

I still have sun burns from that day.

I was there too... people forget that part. :180670:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Blitzer88":oa50sq8o said:
Someone trying to take my job....................ahhhhhh heck no!

Oh man....epic fail Blitzer.....you know better than this..LOL :240039:

Cant have you forgetting your emoji.....Sorry man.

Willyeye

Reaction score
seahawksny":wjj2gel9 said:
Kam distraction
Russell running for his life from that D line
O line not opening holes for Lynch

And for some unfathomable reason. They tend to Don to white top/grey pants vs St Louis. As successful as they have been over last three years,
They have yet to win in that combo. 0-4
Please retire that, or we are asking for trouble lol

Rams 20
Hawks 19

Not saying that the Hawks O-Line will be great against the Rams D-Line, but the Hawks D-Line is no slouch, and if there's one redeeming bit of news for this game, the Rams O-Line is about 10 times worse than our O-Line. The Rams will have virtually no run game Week 1. And I see the Hawks D getting 4 or 5 interceptions. With all of the new weapons on our offense, the O-Line might even have a decent game. We haven't really even seen Lynch yet, or his effect on the O-Line play. The Rams added Foles...he should be ripe for the "picking" this year (pun intended).

RussB

Reaction score
Dude...........hawks have wilson,lynch, jimmy g and tyler lockett. The o line isnt as bad as ppl are making it out to be. Rams dont have enough weapons to beat the hawks , hawks are too stacked. Once they get into rhythm they will destroy the rams

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It'll be a tough game but you can't ever count these guys out. The Seahawks will find a way to win. My prediction is 17-13 Seahawks.

SimonHatcher

Reaction score
endzorn":2p3ktno0 said:
London12":2p3ktno0 said:
This site is ridiculously negative and I'm British so naturally cynical.

Seahawks will be back playing football to win.
This is racist

British is not a race ;)

I am looking forward to a great game.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
SimonHatcher":2j8x9jt0 said:
endzorn":2j8x9jt0 said:
London12":2j8x9jt0 said:

This is racist

British is not a race ;)

OK. Anglo Saxon, which doesn't mean "white"....for some reason even white people don't even know that, but whatever.

:stirthepot:

chet380

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2ab7ba0g said:
I think the game is a toss-up. The Rams always play us close in St Louis. Those laughing at Foles must have forgot that Austin Davis beat us last year and Kellen Clemens nearly got us the year before that.

I won't say "I don't see how we win", but the game will be close the whole way

The H-Beck wake-up call -- if the Hawks are lucky enough to win, it will be by a close score.

On a positive note -- the JG addition will dramatically change our dynamic and cause the Rams serious problems.

GO HAWKS!!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Next week really is going to be a tough game though. The Rams always are. For some reason, Fisher could call some ridiculously easily identifiable trick play ever single play and no one on the Hawks sideline is capable of seeing it coming. Some kind of hoodoo hex bidniss or something.

White Devil

Reaction score
seahawksny":qr0yj3rf said:
Kam distraction
Russell running for his life from that D line
O line not opening holes for Lynch

And for some unfathomable reason. They tend to Don to white top/grey pants vs St Louis. As successful as they have been over last three years,
They have yet to win in that combo. 0-4
Please retire that, or we are asking for trouble lol

Rams 20
Hawks 19

I4baGQS

London12

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2tm27eur said:
SimonHatcher":2tm27eur said:
endzorn":2tm27eur said:
London12":2tm27eur said:

This is racist

British is not a race ;)

OK. Anglo Saxon, which doesn't mean "white"....for some reason even white people don't even know that, but whatever.

:stirthepot:

It's not racist.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Folks with all the jokes today! Got a good chuckle over this one. Well here's a neato newsflash: we saw exactly zero plays during the preseason using our actual starting offense. Zero. We saw three plays with our top three play makers together, minus the starting line. Three. We haven't even seen the real Seahawks this preseason, and guess what? Neither has any other team. They've seen flashes of what we have. A few catches by our Pro Bowl tight end. A great catch by a new, fast wide receiver. They've seen we can blow their doors off in the return team. The Rams may have a great defense, but they don't even know what to prepare for because they haven't seen it. At all.

And we're fielding a historically great defense that is largely intact or upgraded from last year, minus one player. The Rams offense has to have a quarterback and wide receivers capable of exploiting Chancellor's absence. Do they have that? Do they have anywhere close to that?

Yeah, the Rams are traditionally tougher at home, but they've got just as many distractions as we do and probably more. A lot of question marks on the offense. A stadium (half) full of fans disappointed in their team's Decade of Disgrace™, and frankly not sure their team will even be there in a couple of years.

Sure we don't stand a chance?

mrt144

Reaction score
Either this guy needs to be on suicide watch or he be trolling.

Latest posts