Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
HAWKAMANIA

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
JZ#1":359pr44c said:
hawknation2014":359pr44c said:
Back to your point about comparing Kaepernick with Manning . . .

Against the Seahawks, Manning completed over 69% of his passes with a 73.5 QB rating. Those numbers are worlds apart from Kaepernick's performance vs. the Seahawks.

In the NFC championship game, Kaepernick completed just 58% of his passes with a 56.4 QB rating, which is in line with his career stats against his rival. Choke . . .

Tumblr n6ny86TAcl1qlkvaio1 400

I don't want to defend Kaepernick but his defense still had his team in a position to knock off the eventual superbowl champs. The majority of those completions that Peyton had were dump off passes and while the Seahawks were in prevent defense with the game completely out of reach. Did Peyton ever put his team in position to win the game? I guess you deleted Kaepernick's 100+ yard rushing performance from your memory he had against us too. Our defense makes a lot of quarterbacks look silly. Kaepernick is a good player. If you can't admit it, you have issues.
FIFY

TriCHawk

Reaction score
253hawk":vowf9zjk said:
dunceface":vowf9zjk said:
(And we all know his 1 win was because of Frank Gore)

Gore and the Immaculate Hold on Sherman.

KT8lQLA

Shoe stores everywhere are high-fiving right now.

Might be a good time to buy stock in the Dolphins pro-shop.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
kearly":3sj7l6ql said:
The second reason it's good news is because Kaepernick is a structure dependent QB and you wonder how he will fare post-Harbaugh. Harbaugh would be coaching a different NFL team this very instant if not for his wife vetoing the deal, and the SF FO wouldn't consent to a trade unless they felt Harbaugh's future in SF was short-lived. I don't expect Harbaugh to be in SF two years from now. What happens to Kaepernick then? Especially if since some of his current weapons may not be on the roster a couple years from now.

Source on the wife veto? I have not read that anywhere and I try to read any and all articles pertaining to the Niners.

JZ#1

Reaction score
HAWKAMANIA":s6azv07l said:
JZ#1":s6azv07l said:
hawknation2014":s6azv07l said:

Against the Seahawks, Manning completed over 69% of his passes with a 73.5 QB rating. Those numbers are worlds apart from Kaepernick's performance vs. the Seahawks.

In the NFC championship game, Kaepernick completed just 58% of his passes with a 56.4 QB rating, which is in line with his career stats against his rival. Choke . . .

I don't want to defend Kaepernick but his defense still had his team in a position to knock off the eventual superbowl champs. The majority of those completions that Peyton had were dump off passes and while the Seahawks were in prevent defense with the game completely out of reach. Did Peyton ever put his team in position to win the game? I guess you deleted Kaepernick's 100+ yard rushing performance from your memory he had against us too. Our defense makes a lot of quarterbacks look silly. Kaepernick is a good player. If you can't admit it, you have issues.
FIFY

Ya his defense who gave up a 4th and 7 touchdown pass to Kearse or that huge TD run to Lynch. Or that play where RW escaped like 30 defenders. Those were all big defensive breakdowns.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
JZ#1":c5w75blx said:
HAWKAMANIA":c5w75blx said:
JZ#1":c5w75blx said:
hawknation2014":c5w75blx said:

FIFY

Ya his defense who gave up a 4th and 7 touchdown pass to Kearse or that huge TD run to Lynch. Or that play where RW escaped like 30 defenders. Those were all big defensive breakdowns.

I've never seen a supposed Seahawks fan with such a hard on for Colin Kaepernick. Here's a picture for JZ I know he will enjoy.

Dm 130708 Colin Kaepernick Body Video

Largent80

Reaction score
hawknation2014":16o7yq5m said:

:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

253hawk

Reaction score
Does he think he's Johnny Manziel now or something? These are the socks he wore at the following press conference:

10369489_240196162845399_1099207160_n.jpg

Good god is this douche full of himself.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
253hawk":38fdxelh said:
Does he think he's Johnny Manziel now or something? These are the socks he wore at the following press conference:

10369489_240196162845399_1099207160_n.jpg

Good god is this douche full of himself.

I know right...can you imagine the nerve of him of wearing black socks with shorts and white sneaks. Call the fashion police!!!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Don't think he's a great QB or he'll ever be an elite QB, but that's the going rate for franchise QB's. It is what it is and I'm not mad that he'll be a 49er until 2020. Only thing that sucks in terms of cap is that Wilson is goona get even more.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JZ#1":234ho8ua said:
hawknation2014":234ho8ua said:

I don't want to defend Kaepernick but he still had his team in a position to knock off the eventual superbowl champs. The majority of those completions that Peyton had were dump off passes and while the Seahawks were in prevent defense with the game completely out of reach. Did Peyton ever put his team in position to win the game? I guess you deleted Kaepernick's 100+ yard rushing performance from your memory he had against us too. Our defense makes a lot of quarterbacks look silly. Kaepernick is a good player. If you can't admit it, you have issues.
You ain't foolin' anyone.

253hawk

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":1u87jbaq said:
I know right...can you imagine the nerve of him of wearing black socks with shorts and white sneaks. Call the fashion police!!!

Can you not see the little dollar bills on them? They're even more self-aggrandizing than Cam Newton's Superman socks.

Sourdough #49

Reaction score
253hawk":1srl6f1a said:
Sourdough #49":1srl6f1a said:

Can you not see the little dollar bills on them? They're even more self-aggrandizing than Cam Newton's Superman socks.

This was at his press confrence

Reporter
That’s an interesting choice of socks you’re wearing. Was that chosen this morning or are those special contract-signing socks?

Kaepernick
“No. I had these on before I found out. So, luck of the draw.”

253hawk

Reaction score
Hahahaha, that just makes it even worse. :laugh:

dunceface

Reaction score
Kap is an effective QB anyone should be able to admit that
but even the niner defender brigade in here can admit that he has been mostly been owned by our D because we are the better team
and that's what we are happy about (especially if a person is pretending to be a Seahawks fan)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
JZ#1":ow9dtpyc said:
hawknation2014":ow9dtpyc said:
No one actually believes that dude is a Seahawks fan.

I don't care what you or anyone believes. Get lost little man.

Dude... you posted a copy of a Birth certificate with hidden dates in it in an attempt to convince members that you are a Seahawks fan. Not that your birthplace would make a hair of difference. You DO care what anyone believes and you were owned. Especially after your little rant that followed.

You were exposed in the worst way and ANY post you make, whether it be accurate or not carries the integrity of Hyena left to watch over a litter of newborn kittens.

We all know you're a NinaTroll, so just go with it and move on. We will still accept you if you do.

By the way, I was born in CA. Does that mean I am NOT a Seahawks fan? I have two birth certificates for the state of WA that look just like yours. They belong to my kids. As if birthplace or location has anything to do with anything.

We're all on the edge of our seats to read your "objective" view of Kaeperchoke's contract. The content has so much value behind it.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Sports Hernia":doosbtvm said:
JZ#1":doosbtvm said:
hawknation2014":doosbtvm said:

I don't want to defend Kaepernick but he still had his team in a position to knock off the eventual superbowl champs. The majority of those completions that Peyton had were dump off passes and while the Seahawks were in prevent defense with the game completely out of reach. Did Peyton ever put his team in position to win the game? I guess you deleted Kaepernick's 100+ yard rushing performance from your memory he had against us too. Our defense makes a lot of quarterbacks look silly. Kaepernick is a good player. If you can't admit it, you have issues.

Yeah, what is up with these 49er fans infesting this board with their apologia for every 49er player past and present?

JZ comes here and just drones on about the 49ers and how great they actually secretly play against us. I guess he got tired of reinforcing his little narratives on Webzone and feels the need to share them with us now, too.

Is he bucking for a few new pips or a new rank in the 49er Defense Force?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":30ge24ja said:
JZ#1":30ge24ja said:

No.. he isn't and he just looks really shallow for even continuing to try.

That is really desperate stuff right there.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3dyvfgbt said:
Yeah, what is up with these 49er fans infesting this board with their apologia for every 49er player past and present?

JZ comes here and just drones on about the 49ers and how great they actually secretly play against us. I guess he got tired of reinforcing his little narratives on Webzone and feels the need to share them with us now, too.

Is he bucking for a few new pips or a new rank in the 49er Defense Force?

Anyone who argues that Kaeperchoke "put his team in position..." is a NinaTroll.

Kaeperchoke was gonna get paid and no matter how it gets presented the contract will impact the Niners cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.