Colin kaepernick gets contract extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":3btocx2h said:
The attraction for me is I like to talk/read about NFC West division football. I live in Connecticut so all anyone talks about here is the Patriots or Giants. I like outside perspectives about players and situations. I don't come here to troll and I don't think Marvin does either. I come to engage in meaningful what ifs and could haves with a sprinkle of proclamations of expectations.

It's not trolling in the traditional sense and discussion is great. What needs to be understood is that there are no expectations or standards that anyone has to play along with the commentary associated with the discussion.

If a guy is looking for a halfway reasonable discussion, the chances are it can be found here, but trying to find commentary through the eyes of the Niner fan just isn't going to happen, no matter the topic. I will gladly argue fact until the end of days, but viewpoints and angles are not anything else but. Constantly posting in disagreement is not going to go anywhere when the disagreement is the difference in the light people view things.

Fact is worth the time and effort, viewpoint? Not so much. I'm not saying I haven't done it, only that it doesn't go anywhere.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":pxeke5ko said:
Smelly McUgly":pxeke5ko said:
Also, Marvin has an approved reading list that he posts every time someone tries to quote a Bay Area reporter in one of their posts. It's like Fahrenheit 451 or 1984 is Marvin's favorite novel. I'm sure if he could, he'd put on a fireman's suit and burst into Tim Kawakami's office or Lowell Cohn's study, burning every scrap of paper in those places with a flamethrower and confiscating their computers while yelling YOU AREN'T WRITING ABOUT THE 49ERS THE RIGHT WAY AND IT'S GIVING SOME SEAHAWKS FANS ON THE INTERNET THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT OUR TEAM. WAR IS PEACE. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

No one hates him or anything, but anytime someone even says the word "For--" he's on the thread explaining to us how things REALLY ARE in San Francisco. All the time.
Excellent post! :th2thumbs: I think Marvin ate too much paste as a kid. 8)

Whether he wants to admit it or not he IS trolling, but is clever enough to walk right up to the line of no return and stop.

Let's face it, if I pulled his act over on the denial zone with Seattle related content, I'd be banned quickly.
I don't have the time, energy, or will power to troll another teams forum, and don't get the attraction of it.

So you can eat paste? I thought ya were only supposed to smell it.???? :mrgreen: :twisted:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":ostfd0sb said:
Sports Hernia":ostfd0sb said:
Smelly McUgly":ostfd0sb said:
Also, Marvin has an approved reading list that he posts every time someone tries to quote a Bay Area reporter in one of their posts. It's like Fahrenheit 451 or 1984 is Marvin's favorite novel. I'm sure if he could, he'd put on a fireman's suit and burst into Tim Kawakami's office or Lowell Cohn's study, burning every scrap of paper in those places with a flamethrower and confiscating their computers while yelling YOU AREN'T WRITING ABOUT THE 49ERS THE RIGHT WAY AND IT'S GIVING SOME SEAHAWKS FANS ON THE INTERNET THE WRONG IDEA ABOUT OUR TEAM. WAR IS PEACE. IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.

No one hates him or anything, but anytime someone even says the word "For--" he's on the thread explaining to us how things REALLY ARE in San Francisco. All the time.

Whether he wants to admit it or not he IS trolling, but is clever enough to walk right up to the line of no return and stop.

Let's face it, if I pulled his act over on the denial zone with Seattle related content, I'd be banned quickly.
I don't have the time, energy, or will power to troll another teams forum, and don't get the attraction of it.

The attraction for me is I like to talk/read about NFC West division football. I live in Connecticut so all anyone talks about here is the Patriots or Giants. I like outside perspectives about players and situations. I don't come here to troll and I don't think Marvin does either. I come to engage in meaningful what ifs and could haves with a sprinkle of proclamations of expectations.
Cool story bro! :snack:
You are wrong about your little friend however!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2b5yop7j said:
Sports Hernia":2b5yop7j said:
Smelly McUgly":2b5yop7j said:

So you can eat paste? I thought ya were only supposed to smell it.???? :mrgreen: :twisted:
Saw it in kindergarten some 40 years ago. I'll have to ask my little niece if she's witnessed any paste eating and I'll get back to you on that, ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
This is getting locked, if you want to call out a poster and not talk about topic then go to the Smack Shack, it's the off season but remember everyone that attacks a poster or starts name calling could be banned or given a vacation regardless of Seahawks fan or 49ers fan. They are here as everyone is to discuss, the point of view is going to be skewed based on the team they are a fan of. I suggest if you all reach a impasse to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.