Changes at the Clink

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":dvq616i6 said:
What cracks me up is that people are more worried about a song that obviously Paul likes, I would be more upset that we are drifting from the 12th Man to the 12's, yes it is being done subtley, no fanfare anything. But I think it has more to do with the new fees that Texas A & M I think is the college wants to impose. They will keep upping them, the more we are successful the higher they will push the fees.
So what you are saying is you LIKE that song Chris? 8) :stirthepot:
It's just an opinion, nothing more nothing less brother. :)
Plus it's the offseason coming off the best season ever, we NEED something to bitch about, and if that's the biggest grip, things are going damn GOOD! :0190l:

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I connect that song with Hasselbeck.
I loved how he tried his ass off to get us to the top.
There are some things you don't see on tv that make you proud of certain guys.
I'll always remember his reaction when he missed Engram on the final play against STL.
Bittersweet symphony always reminds me of how much Matt wanted us to win.

seahawks08

Reaction score
I don't like alcohol limitations, I would in fact prefer lounges downstairs where people can hang out prior to and after the game. If not then provide more space for tail gating. I like other upgrades like scoreboard video screens and so on. It almost feels we are going backwards in time.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Never understood the desire to spend all that money putting wifi in. To me it just keeps peoples attention away from the game and directs it to their phones. I am at the game to watch and cheer, not surf the web.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
Bring the food trucks back! Being able to get a skillet burger at halftime was amazing.

Cartire

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3pt352b7 said:
Never understood the desire to spend all that money putting wifi in. To me it just keeps peoples attention away from the game and directs it to their phones. I am at the game to watch and cheer, not surf the web.

Its super nice if you are able to run redzone or have a fantasy league. Theres plenty of downtime during the game (tv timeouts, quarters, halftime, ect) that if you dont have to make the trek for the bathrooms or food, its cool to have.

Seaswab

Reaction score
Cartire":2s5m06jy said:
Tech Worlds":2s5m06jy said:

Its super nice if you are able to run redzone or have a fantasy league. Theres plenty of downtime during the game (tv timeouts, quarters, halftime, ect) that if you dont have to make the trek for the bathrooms or food, its cool to have.

Correct, its during all the TV timeouts where the wifi would come in handy. What else are we supposed to do, stare at the Rock paper scissors game?

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
My thought is that the throwbacks - which I'd like to see as a sop to the die-hards - and "Bittersweet" are Paul Allen's "the new Pharaoh destroys his predecessor's statues" approach.

Just in case, what's the over/under on Ken Behring getting buried with his manservants and mummified cats?

Cartire

Reaction score
rainger":2d0sqmr1 said:
Bigpumpkin":2d0sqmr1 said:
sammyc521":2d0sqmr1 said:
Seems like there's a pretty big effort to switch from "The 12th Man" to "The 12's."

To us old geezers.....the PC BS reigns supreme in Seattle.
:13: THIS:

To us mid-lifers, it seems the Old Geezers dont know what PC means. :0190l:

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1popl58p said:
My suspicion is the contract with NIKE and having completely redesigned uniforms. I bet we cant even do throwbacks for a certain amount of years regardless of what Allen wants.

Even if we could do throwback unis the league stopped letting teams use a second helmet for throwback games last year. You can take the logos off the current helmets but can't use new ones. Honestly I don't want to see the throwback uniforms if we can't wear the throwback helmets; it would just look weird.