White uni's at home vs Carolina?

sc85sis

Reaction score
I was just talking about all whites at home recently. Personally, I'd like to see it. Very clean and the helmet would POP.
The one game I actually attended where a team was in all white was SC vs. UCLA in 2011. The Trojans stomped the Bruins 50-0. We called the UCLA unis their white flags.

Ever since then, I can’t help thinking a monochromatic white uniform is a sign of surrender.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Doesn't the home team choose the uniforms to wear? It's odd that the Seahawks would have chosen to wear their all white combo.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Doesn't the home team choose the uniforms to wear? It's odd that the Seahawks would have chosen to wear their all white combo.

They didn't. It's white jerseys and blue pants. See the image in @Maelstrom787's comment on the previous page of this thread.

And that's being done to celebrate the ten-year anniversary of the Seahawks' Lombardi-winning team, which wore those colors in the Super Bowl.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
They didn't. It's white jerseys and blue pants. See the image in @Maelstrom787's comment on the previous page of this thread.

And that's being done to celebrate the ten-year anniversary of the Seahawks' Lombardi-winning team, which wore those colors in the Super Bowl.
Thanks for the info. I just saw the thread title and made the comment.

Lagartixa

Reaction score

ronnieboycefanclub

Reaction score
When the luminious green kit was unveiled. Jen Mueller was interviewing a Seahawk after the end of the game. He said, if you think this is bad you should see the training gear that goes with it.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Just chiming in to say, "I told you so." Happens so rarely I had to say something. White on Blue it is.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I still think this is a weird game to choose to celebrate the 10 yr anniversary of the SB team. They didn't even play the Panthers in the playoffs that year. If I was the one in charge, I would have picked the 49er game (Thanksgiving night) to be the one to celebrate the anniversary. Besides that one is nationally televised. That would have a bit more relevance than this game. Just my opinion.

BASF

Reaction score
What does the weather look like? I remember them making us wear our dark unis one season in Carolina and it had a horrible affect on us. Maybe it is payback.

sutz

Reaction score
What does the weather look like? I remember them making us wear our dark unis one season in Carolina and it had a horrible affect on us. Maybe it is payback.
Weather looks like will be cloudy and possible showers/rain. It seldom gets hot and humid enough for that "make them wear black" thing to work in Seattle.

JPatera76

Reaction score

And we beat the Lions last week in them.. thats some goodluck lolol

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure it’s against the rules but it would be sweet if they could sneak the Super Bowl patch on there.