White uni's at home vs Carolina?

Aircrew

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I misremembered that wolf greys were the uniforms cut loose, not action green.

F****K I don't like the puke greens, at all.

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
Why are the Seahawks keeping their uniform combo a secret? Seriously, I have a College Navy 12 Jersey and a White K9 jersey. I'm going to be at the game and would love to match the team. Now if they go neon green I'm S.O.L. Here's Hoping it's white over blue pants!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Now more than ever, I'm hoping they wear the Electric Green, it's what they wore when they beat the Denver Donko's last year.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Why are the Seahawks keeping their uniform combo a secret? Seriously, I have a College Navy 12 Jersey and a White K9 jersey. I'm going to be at the game and would love to match the team. Now if they go neon green I'm S.O.L. Here's Hoping it's white over blue pants!

They don't keep it a secret. They usually announce it later in the week. I believe Thursday, but has definitely been before the weekend for both weeks so far.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I’d agree if it weren’t for the game theme of celebrating the Hawks SB victory. That makes it more likely to be white on blue.

That's a really good point. I bet it is our Championship Uni's.

Seahawker

Reaction score
I thought they could only use one alternate uniform in a season. Wouldn't finally having throwbacks this year make the action greens a non choice?

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I thought they could only use one alternate uniform in a season. Wouldn't finally having throwbacks this year make the action greens a non choice?

Last year, the uniform colors available were college navy, white, action green, and looked-like-improperly-washed-white-clothes wolf gray.

This year, wolf gray has been replaced by the throwbacks.

kidhawk

Reaction score

It may be twice, but I believe the maximum amount of games for an alternate jersey to be worn is 3. I do know for a certainty that we are allowed no more than 2 alternate uniforms for any given season. This was the reason given for dropping the wolf gray once we got the retro uni this year.

sutz

Reaction score
Action green is usually reserved for a night game IIRC.

Wolfiegrrl

Reaction score
They don't keep it a secret. They usually announce it later in the week. I believe Thursday, but has definitely been before the weekend for both weeks so far.
A lot of other teams post the uniform combos for the year with their schedule release. For example the Panthers have all their's listed. Call me impatient.

cymatica

Reaction score
White over blue should be the home jersey

sutz

Reaction score
OK, now that it's official. I actually like that combo. If they do half as well as they did in SB48 I'll be happy. :)

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don’t dislike white over blue. I actually think it looks pretty good. I just prefer home to be blue on top. Preferably with silver/gray pants.

I can understand the reasoning behind it for this week though.

James in PA

Reaction score
I can't wait to see which former players show up for the 10 year anniversary. That will be pretty cool. I doubt Me3 will be there. :D