White uni's at home vs Carolina?

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
It's been reported that Carolina will be sporting their "All Black Uniforms" this week in Seattle vs the Seahawks. Does that mean Seattle will be wearing white at home? Have they ever worn white at home?

The Panthers will wear black in Week 3 at Seattle, in Weeks 8 and 9 at Bank of America Stadium against the Texans and Colts, in Week 11 at home against the Cowboys, in Weeks 15 and 16 at home against the Falcons and Packers, and in Week 18 at home against the Buccaneers.

RDT 20230919 1503523713725000729315531

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good question. Black vs. Blue wouldn't work at all. And I can't imagine the Hawks wearing white at home.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmm, interesting. Blue jerseys, white pants maybe? I can't see us wearing all white at home.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I think the visiting team dictating what colors we wear is some horseshit.
Does that mean every team that plays the Cowboys in Dallas, are the ones that “chooses” to wear non-white jerseys, so the Cowboys wear white all the time there??

I could have sworn every time Seattle plays Dallas in Texas, Seattle always wear their blue tops.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
It's been reported that Carolina will be sporting their "All Black Uniforms" this week in Seattle vs the Seahawks. Does that mean Seattle will be wearing white at home? Have they ever worn white at home?

View attachment 60714

This game theme is celebrating the SB 48 victory 10 year anniversary. So obviously we will wear our championship white on blue combo.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't think they normally announce this until Thursday. Perhaps the Kitties will wear white jerseys and black trou.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Almost certainly going action green. The action green uniform is bright enough to wear against black (and they've worn it against the Cardinals in black before).

Edit: I forgot this was that Super Bowl themed week. Nevermind. White over blue makes sense considering that.

Last edited:

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Almost certainly going action green. The action green uniform is bright enough to wear against black (and they've worn it against the Cardinals in black before).

View attachment 60724

I’d agree if it weren’t for the game theme of celebrating the Hawks SB victory. That makes it more likely to be white on blue.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score

View attachment 60724
That was likely a Thursday night “color rush” game. I do really like color on color games and I wish the nfls theme night wasn’t a money play with the alternate uniforms. Those Kermits need to get burned, worst uniform of all time across all sports, even Russian hockey. They’re very, very faintly tolerable if we wear blue pants but still, dog#### unis.