Caleb Williams is a bust

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Williams lost the game against UW and started crying to his mother afterwards. Granted I’m a UW fan and I enjoyed UW defeating USC, it did make me think why is the supposed number 1 pick crying to his mother? If he’s so good why doesn’t he help his teammates get better in other ways? Why isn’t he showing he is a capable leader? You know I don’t know what leaders go crying to their mothers after a football game loss…is Williams going to go crying to his mother every time he loses in the NFL? Listen, the NFL is way more intense than college. I don’t care how much Williams wanted to “beat” UW or how much he wanted to win, in football, you’re not really showing your teammates you are a good leader if you are crying after losing a game…

This is why he—and Russell Wilson, too—need a mainstream agent like caa or athletes first or Rosenhaus.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I don’t care what he is physically. It’s the mental that dissuades me.

toffee

Reaction score
If 12s think our Wilson is unsufferable, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Caleb will make Wilson's goofiness and corniness look like child plays. And, if a solo act from Caleb ain't enough, here comes his father, the father seriously challenged the teams to make Caleb a team owner before he takes a snap as a pro.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If 12s think our Wilson is unsufferable, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Caleb will make Wilson's goofiness and corniness look like child plays. And, if a solo act from Caleb ain't enough, here comes his father, the father seriously challenged the teams to make Caleb a team owner before he takes a snap as a pro.

Yeah. The dad wanted Caleb to demand payment on share of the cap. That’s going to go real well.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
CW is starting to sound like he's not all there, a few cards short of a full deck...