Biggest Threat

Who is the biggest threat to our hopes for the #1 seed this year?

• Vikings

Votes: 93 82.3%
  • Eagles

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Falcons

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Other (Name the team below)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters

Largent80

Reaction score
After watching the Falcons go into Denver and dismantle them I can't understand anyone picking the Vikings without AP and Bradford at QB.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":1lcz0gv1 said:
Crizilla":1lcz0gv1 said:
Aros":1lcz0gv1 said:
I know you're butt hurt and dont wanna admit it but there are other good teams in the league besides the Seahawks

Okay pal, take it down a few notches.

Wow... Crizilla being Godzilla today! All uppity 'n shit... Stick with beer and lay off the hard stuff buddy! :lol: Funny though, he reminds me of me when I was in my early 20's... Bravado and all that! But we still love ya buddy!

Laloosh

Reaction score
Largent80":1ohr9x4k said:
After watching the Falcons go into Denver and dismantle them I can't understand anyone picking the Vikings without AP and Bradford at QB.
I'm sticking with the Vikings defense.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Laloosh":39eylljl said:
Largent80":39eylljl said:
I'm sticking with the Vikings defense.

Bradford with no offseason at all and starting, what? one week after getting there basically

88/125 70.4% 990 yards 6TD 0INT109.7 QB rating.....

He has 1 more TD than Wilson, 1 less INT, a little less yards and a higher QB rating. Hes better than Bridgewater would have been. Bridgewater had 14TD 12INT last year and they went 11-5 playing the AFC and NFC west

He didnt even have Diggs today. So the starting offense going into the year today was missing starting LT, RB, #1 WR, and Starting QB in teddy.

He is only 1 year older than Wilson is too. Outside of Injury and him sustaining this play he could be the Vikings QB for 5+ years

fuego

Reaction score
Hawks46":2vly6aoc said:
I think Atlanta has the easiest path...now. I

Atlanta and 49ers were tied for the most difficult schedule this year. Falcons looking pretty good at 4-1 now.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
fuego":1nhu7saw said:
Hawks46":1nhu7saw said:
I think Atlanta has the easiest path...now. I

Atlanta and 49ers were tied for the most difficult schedule this year. Falcons looking pretty good at 4-1 now.

I thought the Falcons would be our biggest TREAT, not threat, but they've acquitted themselves well so far. So, Iggles inherit the TREAT label, and I really think Dallas belongs in threat category.

Rainmaker

Reaction score
NFC North winner (Minny/GB)...both get the weak NFC East and terrible AFC South

two dog

Reaction score
Crizilla":14togx6t said:
Aros":14togx6t said:
Crizilla":14togx6t said:
Minny's defense is right up there with ours....maybe even a little bit better

no.

actually yes as of now. Theyre allowing 1 less point per game than the hawks. Philly great defense too. They've allowed fewer points overall than the hawks so far.

I know you're butt hurt and dont wanna admit it but there are other good teams in the league besides the Seahawks. Not trying to be an a-hole, just sayin!!

It didn't sound like you were trying.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Largent80":aughd943 said:

I watched the Vikings simply manhandle Houston. The Vikings D is just shutting people down. Their O is balanced now with AP out and Bradford in. The Vikings are for real. I am hoping we do not have to play them in MN.

RussB

Reaction score
Vikings defense is looking nasty. They are for real, D line is nothing but studs, linebackers are flying all over the place the secondary is legit too. I dont want the seahawks to travel to their stadium again in the playoffs. They are the biggest threat in the NFC right now.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Vikings have a pretty easy schedule as compared to ours.

Anything can happen and I'm still not sold on Bradford.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I know ther is no rhyme orr reason and empirical evidence suggests otherwise so far but I still think the Packers are poised to go on a run. Their supposed favorable schedule might not be as easy as previously expected, but they have winnable games. They have lost one game on the road to a divisional rival by three points, while taking heat for barely beating another divisional opponent (We should know that ALL divisional games are tough..eg..Rams). In this QB driven league, I still think Erin Rodgers in Lambeau in January worries me more than an untested (playoff wise) Bradford in a dome.

mikeak

Reaction score
Largent80":3cwbd9w9 said:

Bradford is a good qb that just failed to stay healthy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Bradford has a team that is happy to have him there and is letting him play to his strengths rather then make him play to a mold and he has responded and the team is responding to him.

Dallas is going to play decently, until Romo is available, then things can get interesting Prescott if he keeps playing could steal Rookie of the year at this pace.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
The NFC looks like its absolutely loaded this year, the way I'd rank them as I see the squads at the moment:

Picks to get the 1 & 2 seeds:

SEATTLE AND MINNESOTA - Vikings (like a few of the posters above have stated) flat out look like ballers right now. I think maybe from our thumping of them last season in the regular season (when they had 3 key injuries on defense) has meant that some underestimate them. Now at full strength (AP aside) and a reliable QB (Bradford has never been bad, just trouble staying healthy), everyone is sitting up and taking notice.

They are shutting down good quality offense, 5-0 record and its looking all so easy for them now. Built to withstand the bad weather if necessary (and new stadium might bypass this in playoffs). This team is one I would like us to avoid if possible, the rematch would be a very tough out for us.

Other division winners:

DALLAS and ATLANTA

I'm not actually sold on the Falcons. Yes I was surprised to see their defense hold Denver yesterday but it was more a reflection of Lynch's attitude and efficiency. 28th in total pass defense, is not going to cut it when you get to the playoffs, they could have a difficult wildcard game versus the Packers or potentially the Eagles / Panthers / Cardinals.

Dallas on the other hand look like a solid team unit, with Prescott and Elliott looking like the real deal. Defense I suspect is vulnerable if an opponent can control the clock and wear them out. We haven't seen the offense turn it over yet which won't continue all year. I fancy them to come out of the East ahead of the Eagles.

Wildcards:

EAGLES and PACKERS

Packers will win enough games on that schedule to make the playoffs, but I think they get bounced if away from Lambeau. The running game to support Rodgers doesn't seem to offer much punch even with a 'trim' Lacy. The backfield needs to get healthy as the CBs look vulnerable.

Eagles are a hard team to gauge right now, Wentz showed some signs of vulnerability yesterday and I'm hard pushed to see this team paly at a high level every week. Consistency I think will be missing from this unit as the season progresses. The blowout of the Steelers showed what they are capable of but not convinced we will see this level of domination throughout the regular season.

Outside looking in:

CARDINALS, PANTHERS, RAMS - Cardinals will have a tough schedule with having to play us twice and I can see them falling a game short. Panthers defensive backfield looks like there are too many holes to fill and LA with Keenum just won't put up enough points to win the 10/11 games required to progress.

Still given all that, we got this right.....? :D

Hawker

Reaction score
Vikings was my vote. Detroit/Chicago will help the Vikings win column much more than say, Washington/NY/Philly will help Dallas' year-end win total. If this were a "who do you least want to see us face in the playoffs" I would answer Dallas/LA. But Minny definitely looks to be a top-2 see front-runner, no question. So long as Bradford, stays healthy (always kind of liked him) that is.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Vikings are tough but will only go as far with Bradford staying healthy all season.I just do not see it..Atlanta after this weekend in Seattle will not be so high on peoples thoughts.Defense wins Championships!

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Vikings for sure. They're one of only a handful of teams who are hotter than us right now and they already have a lead on us. Don't sleep on Dallas either.

Latest posts