BELIEVE IT

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So I get home after the game and realize the game didn’t record! Major GRRRR!!! I checked before I left and it showed it was set to record. Freaking Comcast. No idea what happened.

I was hoping to get to enjoy the game on TV with the retros and maybe spot my banner here and there. Instead I had to flip through RedZone to see if any clips would catch it.

What I found was pretty abysmal. Tin Foil Hat Club does not care for the fact that in every shot (low resolution as they were) there was always at least one if not 4 people standing directly in front of the banner as if on purpose. They had the entire end zone section to stand but they chose that spot?!

I blame Dave Pearson and his dislike for me and .NET. (If you know you know).

Evidence? Here ya go….

IMG 4523

Ner3

And my personal favorite...

Unnamed 23

Last edited:

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Why tF would they stand in front of THAT sign? Like, just on a practical level? Seriously. Maybe I'm just ultraconsiderate to a fault sometimes, but my conscience wouldn't even allow me to stand there comfortably for more than 10 seconds. Maybe it's something to do with being taller than average all my life.

sutz

Reaction score
Anyone else notice the photo of my daughter’s jacket? Take a closer look.

It says Super Bowl XL Champions.

Yes it is a trick of light and shadow and folds but the universe has a brilliant sense of humor if you pay attention.
Meh. I think you photoshopped it.

:LOL:

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Despite the fact that our team fell asleep after scorching the 1st quarter to go up 14-0, despite Geno giving a performance that will no doubt bring all the naysayers out for a rally of “he’s just a backup quality quarterback”….

Despite being down 20-17 with a few minutes left and it was looking bleak…

The defense answered. Geno led the game winning touchdown drive. The crowd roared. High fives. Hugs. Happy faces. My voice was gone. Fireworks.

It was a beautiful day spent with my daughter. Bought her the jacket she had wanted for an early Christmas present. The final game as a season ticket holder after 26 years. The team wearing the helmets and uniforms I grew up to.

It was just, perfect.

View attachment 61489
That's pretty awesome. Touching story all around for real.

Our daughter is 33 - and we've been estranged for a few years.

Would love to have done something like this with her.

Anyways - enjoy that shit! Although you obviously did!

evergreen

Reaction score
I think they stood there cuz no people were right behind them.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. Touching story all around for real.

Our daughter is 33 - and we've been estranged for a few years.

Would love to have done something like this with her.

Anyways - enjoy that shit! Although you obviously did!

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you both can find your way back to each other. Life is too short. See what you can do.

kidhawk

Reaction score
So I get home after the game and realize the game didn’t record! Major GRRRR!!! I checked before I left and it showed it was set to record. Freaking Comcast. No idea what happened.

I was hoping to get to enjoy the game on TV with the retros and maybe spot my banner here and there. Instead I had to flip through RedZone to see if any clips would catch it.

What I found was pretty abysmal. Tin Foil Hat Club does not care for the fact that in every shot (low resolution as they were) there was always at least one if not 4 people standing directly in front of the banner as if on purpose. They had the entire end zone section to stand but they chose that spot?!

I blame Dave Pearson and his dislike for me and .NET. (If you know you know).

Evidence? Here ya go….

View attachment 61496

View attachment 61497

And my personal favorite...

View attachment 61498
Just FYI the game is scheduled on NFLN tomorrow night. I believe 8pm your time