BELIEVE IT

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
I'm wearing hawks gear for the first time since they lost the OWL to the Pats. WERE DOOMED!!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Despite the fact that our team fell asleep after scorching the 1st quarter to go up 14-0, despite Geno giving a performance that will no doubt bring all the naysayers out for a rally of “he’s just a backup quality quarterback”….

Despite being down 20-17 with a few minutes left and it was looking bleak…

The defense answered. Geno led the game winning touchdown drive. The crowd roared. High fives. Hugs. Happy faces. My voice was gone. Fireworks.

It was a beautiful day spent with my daughter. Bought her the jacket she had wanted for an early Christmas present. The final game as a season ticket holder after 26 years. The team wearing the helmets and uniforms I grew up to.

It was just, perfect.

IMG 4518

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
Despite the fact that our team fell asleep after scorching the 1st quarter to go up 14-0, despite Geno giving a performance that will no doubt bring all the naysayers out for a rally of “he’s just a backup quality quarterback”….

Despite being down 20-17 with a few minutes left and it was looking bleak…

The defense answered. Geno led the game winning touchdown drive. The crowd roared. High fives. Hugs. Happy faces. My voice was gone. Fireworks.

It was a beautiful day spent with my daughter. Bought her the jacket she had wanted for an early Christmas present. The final game as a season ticket holder after 26 years. The team wearing the helmets and uniforms I grew up to.

It was just, perfect.

View attachment 61489
Both of you deserved to see them win, and your daughter definitely deserves that jacket.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the photo of my daughter’s jacket? Take a closer look.

It says Super Bowl XL Champions.

Yes it is a trick of light and shadow and folds but the universe has a brilliant sense of humor if you pay attention.