Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Falcons)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
If we can get Mr. Bevel and Pete to come up with better game plan this Sunday, we have a good chance to win. Remember that the first fifteen plays are "scripted". When these plays work like they did in Arizona, I feel like the OC knows what he is doing. If we have 5+ "three and outs" in the first half.....we could be in deep doo-doo.

Prediction: Hawks 23 Falcons 17

OlyHawk

Reaction score
Getting the best shot every week from the misfit teams is getting old. The Seahawks should win this one early in the 4th quarter.

Seattle Seahawks 27 - Atlanta Falcons 17

Polaris

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":vm9508vs said:
If we can get Mr. Bevel and Pete to come up with better game plan this Sunday, we have a good chance to win. Remember that the first fifteen plays are "scripted". When these plays work like they did in Arizona, I feel like the OC knows what he is doing. If we have 5+ "three and outs" in the first half.....we could be in deep doo-doo.

Prediction: Hawks 23 Falcons 17

Remember that Seattle was tearing up against TB early until Wilson threw his first pick. That pick wasn't due to bad playcalling but a bad decision on Wilson's part. After that it seemed to snowball as these things sometimes do.

Honestly I feel a lot better after the TB game than the Rams game because the 'hawks elevated their play to another level (like what they had to do against the Bears last year). I am hopeful this will continue vs Atlanta.

Chawker

Reaction score
Hey, 12ers! What a season huh. Ok, this game everybody is thinking that its payback time for derailing our play-off run from our 2012 season but, instead could be a bridge/game to far. Lets face it, the "Mighty" Seahawks are beat up and tied, surely not where they were a year ago. Yet having the best season in franchise history!
A bridge too far or payback time,
:th2thumbs: Seahawks 31 Falcons 26

Chawker

Reaction score
Hey, 12ers! What a season huh. Ok, this game everybody is thinking that it payback time for derailing our play-off run from our 2012 season but, instead could be a bridge/game to far. Lets face it, the "Mighty" Seahawks are beat up and tied, surely not where they were a year ago. Yet having the best season in franchise history!
A bridge too far or payback time,
:th2thumbs: Seahawks 31 Falcons 26

fenderbender123

Reaction score
One of these days my prediction that Seattle wins handily will come true...let's try again.

Seahawks 34
Falcons 10

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I've got to be a Homer on the road for this one... I don't see it being a total blowout, but I do believe our Seahawks will again find a way to pull this one out...

Seahawks 34 - Falcons 27

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I think the D is tired and opposing offenses have figured out our weakness in the running game, which is just compounding the problem. Our offense has not been consistent and we've been forced to rely on the D far too often lately. I expect the passing game to be in a corner on the road again with the protection issues we've been having. This week seems like a great time to give Lynch 25 carries, but you never know this year.

Fortunately the Falcons don't have their top two threats, but Ryan is still a very capable passer and Gonzales will get his catches against us. Hopefully this week the Falcons hands won't be made of Gorilla glue like the Bucs last week.

Until our offense can show some consistency and move the ball for a good portion of the game, I have a hard time seeing us pulling this one out. Let's be honest - Hawks didn't play very well against some weak teams last month. Scores and stats aside, the Hawks haven't passed my eyeball test with flying colors. I know the Falcons are down this year, but they are still capable and are at home. We need to have a more consistent passing game and do a much better job of bottling up the run looking forward if we expect to be the team we want to be.

Hawks - 17
Falcons - 23

Ozzy

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Falcons 9
YTD 8-1

I know Seattle has lived to close to the edge for the past couple of weeks but I still think they get going this week against Atlanta. This might be the worst pass rush we've seen since Jax and Wilson with tons of time to throw will have his best week of the year.

kmedic

Reaction score
BTW, looks like Roddy White will play in this game for the first time since preseason. Should be interesting drama between him and Sherm. Roddy likely won't be 100%, but it will take focus off of Tony Gonzalez and Hugh Douglas. I just get a bad feeling about this game the closer we get to Sunday....

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This game worries me more than any game this year so far.

This is the Falcons Super Bowl, and they're going to play like it. If the Hawks bring some nasty revenge intensity, we win 24-17. If we come out flat on offense and lose the turnover battle, we lose 23-16.

Blaze

Reaction score
better tackling, maybe not as many strips (maybe)...I sayin we'll win with a shutout

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Seattle has been living dangerously the last free weeks and I believe this is the game when their luck will run out. But I expect this team will prove me wrong again:

Seahawks 20
Falcons 17

2013 Record To Date: 8-1

iigakusei

Reaction score
I think this is the week we can't pull one out of the fire.

Atlanta 23
Hawks 21

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Hawks 45
Dirty-birds 12

I'll give 'em 4 FG from 48, 45, 39, and 51 yards out!!