Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Falcons)

Wartooth

Reaction score
Unless T. Gonzales is unstoppable, I don't see the Falcons having much success...

Hawks 28

Falcons 13

8 - 1

Atradees

Reaction score
Its like I said before; ugly teams that lose get better as the season progresses because they get healthy and have much time to work on the same inconsistencies.

Atlanta was unbeatable when we played them last year with the lazer sharp passing game. Still....we were right in it.

Seahawks 31 Atlanta 28

9 and 1 amazing.

The I formation!

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
This will be the first game I change my prediction from what I predicted before the season. Just have a bad feeling about this game. Hope I'm wrong.

Seahawks 20
Falcons 30

Season Record: 5-4

bestfightstory

Reaction score
We will run all over them and the pass rush we lacked in last year's game will be the difference on defense.

27-16 Seahawks

NavySeaHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks are too good a team to continue with the type of games they have played recently, I see a team that has turned the corner after the win over the bucs . Confidence is a game changer, and I think some of the team lacked that key ingredient, until the comeback win. I believe the Seahawks not only have more talent, but they know have a machine with each member ready to step up when game planning from the opponent takes away an area of Seattle's success. I think our team surprises the experts, and win big. 38-16 in Seahawks favor.

Well rounded hungry and focused team that believes in themselves with the best NFL fan base wins on the road again. :D

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Defense will be very good. Turbin and Lynch will be outstanding; keeping the hobbled Falcons off the field. 24 -10

STD: 7-2

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Hawks that played in the Rams game and in the first half of the Bucs game are long gone.

All that's left is a team that knows how to win. 27-13 Hawks.

rsm650

Reaction score
Same personnel, different week. Still a high chance that we score low like the Rams game, especially on the road.

Seahawks 13
Falcons 12

8-1 (I changed my record from 7-2 because me picking the Jags to win wasn't serious :D...only loss so far is picking the Cards to win. Ugh)

FPD

Reaction score
I just have a bad feeling about this game. Hawks lose this one close on the road.

Falcons 21
Seahawks 17

Axx

Reaction score
I have not predicted seattle to blow out any of it's opponets in the past few weeks.

But this week is different, Atlanta is next to Jacksonville as being the worst team in the NFL.

Seahawks take it 28-10

lukerguy

Reaction score
23-17 Seahawks
YTD 8-1
My gut tells me that if we keep playing with fire we are going to get burned, but I think Bailey and Smith getting involved will help shore up our run D and pass protection.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
rsm650":35r6mfa7 said:
8-1 (I changed my record from 7-2 because me picking the Jags to win wasn't serious ...only loss so far is picking the Cards to win. Ugh)

Not sure whether Aros coughs up mulligans or not.

This is a really tough one this week. Atlanta has to break out some time and as porous as our Run-D has been along with their passing attack...I'm a little nervy.

Pete did say in his presser today we'd see more of K.J. in the middle and Malcome at WLB which was working damn well. So I am going with that. 8-1 to date.

'Hawks 30
Falcons 28

See what I did there?

C-Dub

Reaction score
I see this game going two ways. Bevell pounds the rock and we win big or Bevell continues being cute and we scrape by.

Pound the rock to open up the passing game. Should give Russell some extra time. Oh, and for the love of God, please run it in on the 1.

C-Dub's Fearless Pick: Seahawks 23 - Falcons 20

C-Dub's Fearless Record: 8-1

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
19-13 Atlanta

Seahawks have a chance to win first and goal from the one with 5 seconds and no time outs. Go shotgun 5 wide back shoulder fade.

Ghost of Jeremy Bates continues to control Darrell Bevell's red zone play calling.

Record to date:
I don't remember...I've got a few right.