Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Jaguars @ Seahawks)

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I think the Jags with their "rebuilding" offense will score hardly anything against our mighty defense in our house. On the other hand their pass defense is #2 and, let's face it, we need some work on our passing. How long before we switch to almost all runs? I hope we can get the pass situation figured out instead, as we can always switch to runs for as many points as we need.

Seahawks 31
Jags 3

Record so far 1-1

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Seattle takes an early lead then auto-pilots it the rest of the way. Garbage touchdown late spoils the shutout.

Seahawks 27
Jags 7

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks: 42 Russ throws for 2, Lynch runs for 2, Tubin gets one, and D or ST get one as well. No FGs for us.
Jags: 10

I'm back in after last week's admittedly ignorant, gut-feeling prediction of a loss. Predicting against the Hawks at home? Yep, stupid, stupid, stupid. :oops:

YTD Record: 1-1

kmedic

Reaction score
I expect Bevell to open up the passing game this week. Look for
multiple big games from Tate, Rice, and even Willson. It could be a blowout by the third quarter. If that's the case I could easily see the 2nd stringers coming in to finish off the game. Might be a good chance for the rookie tackles to get some work in too.

Hawks 42
Jags 3

Record: 1-1

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Though I'm sure there is no doubt the Seahawks will win I don't think it'll be a blow out by that much, I'm gonna be looking for anything +40 really though I know it's possible for Seattle to do so. I know they won't go easy on the game plan either counting out the Jaguars for any reason would be stupid.

Seahawks: 34
Jaguars: 6

Record: 2-0

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We start our hot and rack up tons of yards early but settle for a few field goals and a TD before halftime 13-0. 3rd qtr we connect on 2 more TD's before Carrol starts giving carries to Turbin, and the other backs. Jax after a big kickoff return get a long FG after it the 1st time the cross onto our 50

Seahawks win 27-3

THE TABS

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1jt7yzgk said:
Jags defense is not "awful". They are ranked #9 overall on defense and #2 against the pass. Of course, the outlier (there always is one in statistics) is that they have played a meh offense (KC) and a bad one (OAK). They do have Gus Bradley who knows our offense really well. We have concerns on the offensive line and in general, with offensive cohesion and chemistry (mostly with Miller, Rice and Willson).

Of course, there is a huge gulf in the level of talent between these two franchises.

I think the Jags will score 10 or less points. Our defense will dominate. I think we continue to struggle on offense a bit...and I expect a healthy dose of runs.

Seahawks 26, Jags 6

Pretty much agree. Took words out of my mouth.

The only real concern I have is missing Russell Okung. Not having him could get somebody else injured (won't name names).

I'll say 31-10 hawks.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
No way we lose.

By some miraculous act of Vishnu, we are down 5 with 1:00 left. Imagine Wilson vs Gus Bradley prevent zone.

Hawks 33
Jagyou'res 10

Chiefdrees

Reaction score
I hope I'm wrong, and I hope that Pete calling out the offense does exactly what it needs to, but with all the talk of how easy this game should be, I hope our team doesn't buy in. I view this as possibly a humbling game, but a 3rd win for our team. Seahawks 24-Jaguars 17

12evanf

Reaction score
Seahawks - 31
Jaguars - 17

Gus Bradley may be able to find minor weaknesses in our defense and exploit them after we put in our backups in the 4th quarter.

Record to date: 2-0

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD":1ifn6btj said:
I keep seeing Admiral Ackbar... Its a trap! In this case though I think AA is mistaken. This team is 100 percent focused. Even without Okung we win this not in a walk, but more of a stroll.

Seahawks- 34
Jaguars- 10

Thus far 2-0

[youtube]4F4qzPbcFiA[/youtube]

You mean like THIS?????