Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (49ers @ Seahawks)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3b8uwbiz said:
I have very little confidence in our ability to score many points right now. Hopefully our coaches can get things moving early for once, but I need to have it proven to me that we can protect Russ and run the ball at 4 yards per again. SF is going to be ready to roll and Kaep won't get blindsided by the crowd this time around. Just don't feel it this week

49ers - 24
Hawks - 17

0-1

2896797-halfbaked_boo.gif

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I was gonna predict a loss, but then I saw Absolut's prediction and just could not bring myself to agree with such a specimen.

Seattle's O-line looks nothing like last week (totally different conditions), Wilson quits trying to do everything and finds a tight end once in a while, and getting defensive starters back from injury makes a difference.

31-24 Hawks

Season RTD: 0-1

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":23pddhou said:
I have very little confidence in our ability to score many points right now. Hopefully our coaches can get things moving early for once, but I need to have it proven to me that we can protect Russ and run the ball at 4 yards per again. SF is going to be ready to roll and Kaep won't get blindsided by the crowd this time around. Just don't feel it this week

49ers - 24
Hawks - 17

0-1

Get a rope!

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2sw673ff said:
I doubt we shut out the Niners, but if we did, oh man the tears would be delicious.

If BB or Kam concuss VD early on, I can see this happening.

"Game over boys... He should have come with some knuckles."

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
With a better run game and playing against a lesser defense (cry more 49ers), we'll see the scoring jump up into the 20's. However, we'll also allow more points than we did against the Panthers because the 9ers have a more complete offense and o-line.

Seahawks win 24-20.

2013 Record: 1-0

Atradees

Reaction score
This will be Wison's first 400 yard passing game.

Brandon Browner, I hope he can play...he is a turnover causing machine.

Turnovers will be huge for the outcome of this game.

I would like to see if Avril can play with our line.

Seahawks 48 Niners 18

Record 1 and 0

Laloosh

Reaction score
Atradees":82hiezj7 said:
This will be Wison's first 400 yard passing game.

Brandon Browner, I hope he can play...he is a turnover causing machine.

Turnovers will be huge for the outcome of this game.

I would like to see if Avril can play with our line.

Seahawks 48 Niners 18

Record 1 and 0

I don't see us putting up 48. Our defensive pass rush and run defense haven't seemed as capable w/out Clemons, Irvin, etc. Meaning they will likely be more successful in getting 1st downs as well as 3rd down conversions. Less time on the field for our offense, less opportunity to score.

If we can prevent #7 from finding gaps in the middle of the pocket to scramble north and south, can limit the run game and don't make any big mistakes, I simply don't see them putting up many points. They'll eat up some yardage though.

Vernon Davis and the SF running game are the two things that worry me given our defensive performance thus far.

I do think Russell could throw for 400 yards however. Don't think that's a stretch at all if our running game isn't working out.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Seahawks will not lose.

As for the score? No need to try and be logical or objective...

Seahawks - 51
Fortywhiners - 6

9:05 pm PST Sunday, SF fan's begin pouring over the side of the Golden Gate like lemmings...

Atradees

Reaction score
Those are good observations.

My prediction is based upon Kaeperchicks ability to make play calls at the LOS. 12th Man style.

So with a few added penalties and anticipation of those-perhaps the the offense wont be needed as much to run up the score.

I wonder which member of the Legion of Boom will have the bes day?

True Gore has had some of his best games all time against us.....

Hawknight

Reaction score
My conspiracy theory: Pete purposely toned down our team last weekend, I think Pete told the O line to take it easy, don't over do it, and make it look like we're struggling a bit. I'm sure Pete had a leash on Russell and didn't really loosen it until the 4th quarter but just in time to make sure we had the win. Marshawn had the hardest roll, to contain the "Beastmode" from wthin himself. Pete didn't want to show too many Aces for his game plan for San Francisco, BUT come Sunday against the Niners, he's going to unleash hell on the 49ers like they've never seen before. Boldin will become a non factor with the 12th man rising to the occasion, fooling that over reacting clip board breaking bad mouthing tourettes yelling coach Harbaugh.

I know their plan, it's a conspiracy, I know it...now unleash it!

:thfight7:

aawolf

Reaction score
Seahawks: 28
9'ers: 25

Game winning field goal in overtime.

1-0

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I think, despite our elite defense, this will be a high-scoring game, but one in which our guys and home field will prevail.

Hawks - 34

49ers - 31

A

Anonymous

Hawknight":1l4qzwur said:
My conspiracy theory: Pete purposely toned down our team last weekend, I think Pete told the O line to take it easy, don't over do it, and make it look like we're struggling a bit. I'm sure Pete had a leash on Russell and didn't really loosen it until the 4th quarter but just in time to make sure we had the win. Marshawn had the hardest roll, to contain the "Beastmode" from wthin himself. Pete didn't want to show too many Aces for his game plan for San Francisco, BUT come Sunday against the Niners, he's going to unleash hell on the 49ers like they've never seen before. Boldin will become a non factor with the 12th man rising to the occasion, fooling that over reacting clip board breaking bad mouthing tourettes yelling coach Harbaugh.

I know their plan, it's a conspiracy, I know it...now unleash it!

:thfight7:

So, Knight, what is your "fearless prediction", then?

BTW: You may want to avoid anybody offering to sell you any magic beans. Particularly if they are looking to trade for a cow...

Seriously, it is possible that there is a little posturing going on, but I kind of doubt it.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
My gut say this will be a boring sloppy gmae similar to the game at SF last season. Both team play conservative ball trying not to turn the ball over, both team struggle to run and both QB's will be feeling a ton of pressure from the DL's.

Seattle-17
SF-10

Record 1-0