Aros' Fearless Playoff Prediction Thread (Saints @ Seahawks)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Surely, this will be a closer game than the MNF affair. Pete sounds confident this time.....quite "unPete like". I'd love to see us score with our first possession.

Seahawks win 27-17

davidonmi

Reaction score
I don't think the seahawks will be that great offensively
Defensively I expect them to be solid
Seahawks 23 saints 16
Rtd 14-2

seahawksny

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":23ic25oa said:
Saints - 16
Seahawks - 17

Saints move the ball well between the 20s for the majority of the game, but struggle to get into the endzone. 3 FGs through the first 3 quarters have them leading 9-7, as our offense can't get anything going. A Golden Tate punt return sets up a Seattle TD on the first drive of the 4th quarter, taking the lead 14-9. The defensive battle continues until Drew Brees hits Kenny Stills for a 65 yard TD with just over 2 minutes left. Russ leads the offense down for a game winning 49 yard Hauschka FG.

Will take the win- but G-D I hope not like that- Cant take that suspense

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Time for my input as it is without doubt the exact outcome.....

Seahawks - 34

Saints - 14

:th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: 8)

GO HAWKS!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I get nervous for every playoff game. It's a feeling in my gut that I can never shake. I KNOW the Seahawks are the better team, yet years of being a Seahawks fan has taught me that means nothing.

They should win. I hope they WILL win. Because they are the better team. And the Seahawks are the only team that can stand in the way of the 49ers going back to the SuperBowl.

Come on, Hawks. Don't blow the opportunity you earned this season.

Seahawks 27
Saints 20

My Record to Date: 11-5

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm going against my own personal superstition, which is predicting Hawks games.

I have us scoring 3 FG's and 2 TD's. I have the Saints scoring 1 TD and 3 FG's. I don't see too many TO's as Brees will still just throw short stuff. Our offensive production will depend on whether Harvin plays and is effective. If so, we'll probably get 30+

Hawks 23
Saints 16

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I agree with some about our offense's stepping back in December, but the Saints' secondary is banged up and should afford us some more opportunities. And if Harvin can play with any effectiveness, he might be good for an extra four.

Seattle 31
New Orleans 23

RTD: 7-8

seedhawk

Reaction score
A FG fest from our O shooting itself in the foot, and our D crunching when it counts.

Hawks 19
Saints 16

Decimation

Reaction score
27-23 Hawks. Have a feeling this will be much closer than the last matchup, but we will hold the lead in end.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Our offense has challenges putting up points as of late, our defense is in prime form.
How we deal with our offensive "issues" is going to directly effect the actual score.

If we SOUNDLY overcome our weaknesses on offense...

Seahawks 42
Saints 12

If we barely overcome our weaknesses on offense...

Seahawks 17
Saints 12