Arizonas Dominance

Barakas

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":3zzlspru said:

No need for popcorn. The Cardinal regulars are not going to be posting much for the next two weeks...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Good we get a bye from this Cards are so great BS..

JPatera76

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":x8cqkvn9 said:
Sure quiet in this thread. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
Very seldomly does it seem opposing fans come back after a lose.

Maybe it wouldn't be so hard to take the lickings if they didn't talk up the "Dominant Cards"

Edit: and this isnt towards Ringless he's pretty knowledgable and i enoy his feedback on this site.

Barakas

Reaction score
I'm confused by the title of this thread.

Hey Ringless, be a chap and change it to something like, "Well, Cardinals are still NFC West Champions...". Or maybe "Well Cardinals still have a bye week so we can't technically lose the first week of the playoffs!! Yeah!!!"

Maybe that last title would be too wordy so feel free to come up with a new one of your own choosing. Cheers! :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Ringless is a big boy and will be back to take his lumps, the others, I'm not so sure we will see them again, at least until the next cardinals win or next Seattle loss.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I find it hilarious that game was one of the more thorough beatdowns of another team I have seen in the Wilson era against not only the Cards and their top offense and defense but against the refs too :D

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Got our asses kicked, by your entire team, and to the shed and back by Lockett. I'm glad you did it too, I don't want our players to believe the hype.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Let's not forget that the cards are still one of the best teams in the NFL. Gonna be a fun playoffs. I hope we meet again and have an entertaining game.

Barakas

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3na4aokp said:
Got our asses kicked, by your entire team, and to the shed and back by Lockett. I'm glad you did it too, I don't want our players to believe the hype.

You do have a point. Like the Rams beating us at home last week this could wake your team up. It will be interesting to see how your players deal with this loss given that they have to live with it for two weeks before having the opportunity to wipe the slate clean.

I know if Seattle plays you again in two weeks I for one will take nothing for granted. Any given Sunday (or Saturday as the case may be).

hawkfan68

Reaction score
AZ_fan":x8vgs6s5 said:
Largent80":x8vgs6s5 said:
But you don't smack talk, according to your own words.

I haven't been the OP in a single smack talk post...

Go ahead and dig one up... I'll wait.

What I have done is post factual statistics... and now I've replied with a little smack to his post.

Get it right... you can bet your arse if you are posting with "be afraid" and "we have more Super Bowls" and other garbage that I will reply with a little smack of my own... and grats on all those playoff appearances.

Here's some facts for you...since you're so fond of them...

2013 - Seattle 34, Cards 22 in Glendale.
2014 - Seattle 35, Cards 6 in Glendale.
2016 - Seattle 36, Cards 6 in Glendale.

Digest those facts.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2mdv0tbj said:
Ringless is a big boy and will be back to take his lumps, the others, I'm not so sure we will see them again, at least until the next cardinals win or next Seattle loss.
This. Ringless will man up.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3kwjo5jc said:
Sports Hernia":3kwjo5jc said:

Should I make a post telling Ringless to "suck it" like he did when the cards were gifted their win in Seattle?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":1g4ykf90 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1g4ykf90 said:
Sports Hernia":1g4ykf90 said:

Should I make a post telling Ringless to "suck it" like he did when the cards were gifted their win in Seattle?

you could...but Arizona is still sucking it and the game has been over for some time now :stirthepot:

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
I will have to say for once losing wasn't upsetting. I went to todays game and it was hard to even get excited because I didn't feel there way anything on the line.

I will say this, the offense and play calling today was not what we would see in a normal Bruce Arians offense. Not even one attempt at a deep shot. It's possible that we weren't running our normal routes etc as we may be playing each other again shortly but there is no evidence of that either way.

The loss doesn't bother me so much because it really changed nothing. We are still the 2 seed with a bye week. A win or loss wouldn't have changed any of that. It didn't really change my perspective on the accomplishments of the season because this is one week out of 17.

Seattle took it to us today, and that's okay. Everything is the same today as it was yesterday

Latest posts