Arizonas Dominance

Ramfan128

Reaction score
It would also be the 4th consecutive year that the NFC West represents the NFC in the Super Bowl...although only won 1 out of the first 3.

Also, not to derail the thread, because the Cardinals have played AMAZING all year long but....your PPG difference of 13.7 is awesome, but the 1999 Rams PPG differential was 17.8, which I believe is the best for any NFC West team and still 3rd all time.

Crazy to think how dominate the Cardinals have been this year though.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Decimation":2kdzt3dz said:
Yeah, you guys are a threat, and it will be a tough game next week.

Playoffs will be an interesting one. Can the Cardinals remain playing at a high level in the post season? Time will tell. This is definitely Arizona's best season in franchise history. Enjoy the ride while it lasts!!

Thanks!

/salute

Ramfan128":2kdzt3dz said:
Crazy to think how dominate the Cardinals have been this year though.

Yep... none of it matters though if the team doesn't deliver in January.

marko358

Reaction score
Largent80":344kx0h6 said:
Az has looked like they would win a Superbowl before and ringless is still ringless.

If we don't make it, I'm rooting for the Bengals. Last thing I want to see is a years worth of gloating from Cards fans in here. Can't stand the smug look on Arians' face either. Would rather that someone like Marv Lewis win it.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
i am not on the bad officiating train, i did not see any awful calls, I think a PF should have been called on that guy hitting RW in the knee.. aside from that.. we earned that L... boneheaded penalties, awful execution etc... they just played better. no excuses.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
marko358":vtmn0g6d said:
Largent80":vtmn0g6d said:
Az has looked like they would win a Superbowl before and ringless is still ringless.

If we don't make it, I'm rooting for the Bengals. Last thing I want to see is a years worth of gloating from Cards fans in here. Can't stand the smug look on Arians' face either. Would rather that someone like Marv Lewis win it.

Must be the new Cards fans, I'm still in shock when we win regularly. I hope the Cards win the Superbowl primarily for Fitzgerald - I don't want him to end up like Calvin or Andre Johnson, great careers, no rings...

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1kufnl5l said:
It would also be the 4th consecutive year that the NFC West represents the NFC in the Super Bowl...although only won 1 out of the first 3..

This.

I love this stat.

An NFC W team in the SuperBowl every year.

I'm fine passing the mantle off to the Cards, and fine keeping it the Hawks.

Rams will be up soon. In the meantime, keep it going.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Laloosh":1m45w09w said:
kearly":1m45w09w said:
Seattle is now 2-5 in one score games this season.

Didn't see that one coming back in August. Ouch.
Take nothing away from the beautiful win the Cardinals had over the Packers. Loved it. But, each week fickle "experts" seem to have a new favorite team. Doesn't mean a whole lot come playoff time. It's where dreams go to die.

The Seahawks record is what it is and the Cardinals are contending for the #1 seed going into week 17. Still, the "what if" scenario is noteworthy because of just how close those losses were. Week 1 @ Rams plus the home losses to Panthers and Bengals (+ unbelievably poor officiating in the Arizona game.) Those games could have gone either way... and perhaps should have. It would have made the narrative going into week 17 a completely different story. It's truly a game of inches.

With the play calling in the week 16 game, I sort of felt like Bevell and Cable went into it fully intending to give the young runners as much experience as they could against one of the best D-lines in the league. Run, Run, Pass isn't exactly the recipe for Hawks success as of late. Especially in the first half, felt like the Hawks were more interested in preserving their WR's and just trying to keep it close into the 4th quarter.

That cheap shot to TE Willson's head was unbelievable. Seems like the Rams were interested to do more than contribute to making the Hawks the 6th seed (which might be better anyway - Lol.) Someone posted about "how many cheap shots" would there be prior to the game. I didn't take that thread as serious as I do now. The flippin' punter even got into it.

I don't think any team should be overly confident going into these playoffs. Obviously, it's like the 1 and 2 seeds are already 1-0. But, when the divisional round weekend arrives, every team is 1-0. Game on. Regular season is behind. Anything can happen and the Panthers + Cardinals will feel the added pressure to not lose when it more ultimately matters. Will be very interesting as long as the Hawks get some key players back on the field. It will be sort of cool to be the villain without the pressure of being the favorite to win at home.

Don't look now, but the Redskins are peaking at the right time as well. Not into predictions (and certainly not looking past the NFC North teams), but I could totally see the divisional round matchups as:
Seattle @ Carolina
Washington @ Arizona
Both road teams would have the potential to ruin dream seasons.

Rob12

Reaction score
Just saying is all...

244b7698b8b39edf7d49ccff9a6c6b50.jpg

Largent80

Reaction score
AZ_fan":3dcx48vv said:
Largent80":3dcx48vv said:

Never looked this good before. Big difference.

This team looks "2013 Seattle Seahawks" good... and I really mean that. They've been that good all season and nobody is playing better football right now.

To everyone who said our D would collapse when HB went out... I'm sorry you were wrong on that too.

More touchdowns than punts... think about that for a minute. Then we'll discuss the defense.

Talk doesn't win jack squat pal.

AZ_fan

Reaction score
Rob12":2uwjlaov said:
Just saying is all...

A Lombardi for us would not only force the Seattle fans to come up with new material and we'd also get to join them in that exclusive club of 1 Super Bowl win in 40 years... along with teams like the Saints and Bucs.

I'm excited.

Largent80":2uwjlaov said:

You're right it doesn't... I was merely pointing out a rather telling stat.

I'm not much into trash talk... looking forward to Sunday's game.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
If AZ gets to the SB instead of Seattle this year, I'm rooting for them. If nothing else, I'd like to see Larry get a ring. I think there's a pretty good chance of it happening, too.

ivotuk

Reaction score
TriCHawk":24go0qr0 said:
If AZ gets to the SB instead of Seattle this year, I'm rooting for them. If nothing else, I'd like to see Larry get a ring. I think there's a pretty good chance of it happening, too.

Same here. Fitz is a class act and I was devastated when they lost to the Stealers. Damn James Harrison!

I like Carson Palmer too and think he got screwed out of a Superbowl by Kimo Van Olhafen taking his knee out. I still think that was on purpose because he jumps up so fast and acts so shocked, waving that there's an injury. I've never seen such a reaction by a defensive player before or since.

But more importantly for me, I've a huge Pat Tillman fan. It's the only Non-Seahawk NFL Jersey I've ever owned. God Bless #40.

And lastly, I like seeing the NFCW dominate the rest of the NFL.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Stats will be meaningless when the playoffs start. This next game will be a good measuring stick for both teams.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Doubters said the Hawks wouldn't even make the playoffs.

It's that special time of year again. The Hawks are now the club with that valuable "experience" factor.

Cue Phish. "Wil - son!!!"

Back-to-Back NFC Champions. Go Hawks.

rideaducati

Reaction score
AZ_fan":1al0xho1 said:
Rob12":1al0xho1 said:
Just saying is all...

A Lombardi for us would not only force the Seattle fans to come up with new material and we'd also get to join them in that exclusive club of 1 Super Bowl win in 40 years... along with teams like the Saints and Bucs.

I'm excited.

Largent80":1al0xho1 said:

You're right it doesn't... I was merely pointing out a rather telling stat.

I'm not much into trash talk... looking forward to Sunday's game.

You sure gloat AFTER a win though. All you cardinal fans are still afraid to call your shot. Frontrunners...all of you.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":2bhqnsw2 said:
Barakas":2bhqnsw2 said:
ClutchDJ":2bhqnsw2 said:
Looking forward to what HawkPower has to say.

You are looking forward to what a Seahawks fan says on a Seahawks forum? All of your quests for...acknowledgment....respect...or whatever you want to call it is seriously funny on an opposing teams forum.

You all better pray you win the SB this year because if you don't these last two years of your hot starts and quick exits from the playoffs is going to be brought up over and over and over.

And when it occurs you will have really no one else to blame but yourself. It's not enough that your team is winning but making MULTIPLE threads about it each and every week is quickly becoming trolling and is why you have certain posters continuously refusing to say anything good about your team (referencing all of the Cardinal posters not just you).

Dude, relax.

Jeez, lol.

Just said I was looking forward to what HawkPower has to say. No need for a long diatribe.

Um, looking forward to what I have to say?

Why?

Must be missing something.....

AZ_fan

Reaction score
rideaducati":3d1r3i9x said:
You sure gloat AFTER a win though. All you cardinal fans are still afraid to call your shot. Frontrunners...all of you.

I do?

Aren't you the guy who is famous for his BS "be afraid" posts? I think ringless pointed that out last week.

Keep milkin' 2013 bro....

So I'm afraid to call my shot? I'm not afraid of jack. I think we obliterate Seattle on Sunday and again in the playoffs... if you survive that long.

Quote me. ^