Anyone listen to Seahawk games on their phone?

cesame

Reaction score
Is this possible? Or does the NFL block it?

King Dog

Reaction score
I've tried to listen to Raible down here in AZ and have never had success. It's always been blocked.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
A friend of mine had sirius and dropped it as he had unlimited on his phone and started streaming radio on his phone. That was about 6 years ago. I did not keep my unlimited on the phone dangit. New phone new plan.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I use the 710am ESPN Seattle app on my iPhone during the game, but I'm local. It may be blocked out of the area. You'd probably have to use something from the NFL. I know if you are with Verizon they have something with the NFL to broadcast games on an app as well.

nategreat

Reaction score
I use the TuneIn Radio app. If you haven't used it before, it's sweet. You can listen to stations from any area around the world, including Seattle. 710 ESPN is one of the many, many channels that it has. As far as I know, the games aren't blacked out on there anymore. And when it is blacked out, you can usually just search for "Seahawks" within the app to find another station that's airing the game. I've done the same thing with the Mariners as well.

CrunkHawks12

Reaction score
I use the 710 app and i have found i have had better success not getting blacked out if i am already listening to the app say 30 or 40 mins before kickoff and it just switches over to the game broadcast no problem .But if i start the app right at game time i usually get the game blacked out message.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
CrunkHawks12":au7dupdh said:
I use the 710 app and i have found i have had better success not getting blacked out if i am already listening to the app say 30 or 40 mins before kickoff and it just switches over to the game broadcast no problem .But if i start the app right at game time i usually get the game blacked out message.
That's a great tip

Latest posts