Would anyone like to see Zach Wilson here?

Ostatehawk

Reaction score

Hotchy

Reaction score
Lock was paid $4M for 2023. Wilson is due $5.453M for 2024. I'm not a fan of Lock, but he's a better QB than Wilson.
Exactly !!! We have 2 QBs way better than Zach. People have been bitching about Geno , but would entertain this clown under center?

Hotchy

Reaction score
Bringing Zach onto the roster would kill any thought of luring FAs too.

xray

Reaction score
I say we keep our picks and stay the hell away from anything the Jets have touched. I mean, Jamal Adams should forever be the reminder not to trade with the Jets.
^
It took a couple idiots like PC & JS to pull off that abortion trade .

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Why jettison the perfectly serviceable Drew Lock for someone who has done worse?

bileever

Reaction score
I've watched a fair number of Jets games the last two years, and Zach Wilson is not good. No amount of capital should be given up for him. If you must have him because you are crazy, then wait until he is released.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Why jettison the perfectly serviceable Drew Lock for someone who has done worse?
They are similar QB's tbh. Wilson is dynamic, electric and pushes the needle. Drew doesn't do that for me. Farve was kind of garbage early in his career. He settled down. Young was a better running QB than passer. Then he settled down as he got older.

flv2

Reaction score
They are similar QB's tbh. Wilson is dynamic, electric and pushes the needle. Drew doesn't do that for me. Favre was kind of garbage early in his career. He settled down. Young was a better running QB than passer. Then he settled down as he got older.
I'd have no issues with Wilson as a FA at $3M mostly non-guaranteed with a small signing bonus. If he doesn't perform well enough in camp you cut him and move on. His current contract is fully guaranteed and you'd likely have to give up Draft capital. Trading for him would be trading for his potential, which would be hard to benefit from.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I'd take Sam Darnold before ever even looking at Zach Wilson. But really don't want either of them. They're tainted meat.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score

hugecanoli

Reaction score
Pull a trade for him and use our draft picks to get other needs? Bring in Sam Darnold or someone else on a NFL squad? I'm kind of leaning that way plus bringing in someone in the draft.

Yo man I really need to know two things:

1. What did you smoke before you made this post?
2. Can you hook all of us up?

Latest posts