Would anyone like to see Zach Wilson here?

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Pull a trade for him and use our draft picks to get other needs? Bring in Sam Darnold or someone else on a NFL squad? I'm kind of leaning that way plus bringing in someone in the draft.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
I’d make the Jets pay me to take Zach Wilson of their hands. Zach Wilson is worthless.

Hotchy

Reaction score
Did you actually spot something on tape that nobody else sees? Zach has only shown that he needs a 9-5. NFL QB is not his thing

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Hard pass. Had a whole year to get acclimated and never got better.

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
He's young, strong armed, and mobile. Has NFL experience and might be able to be had for a 6 or 7 round pick. That already puts him above guys outside the top ten in the draft, IMHO. Most of these high picks go to terrible organizations, or the wrong schemes. Over years I've watched guys go through terrible growing pains like Farve, Hass and become good. Depends on his character, I guess.

xray

Reaction score
Why not ? The Hawks could piss away some more future draft picks on him too . ;)

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
If it doesn’t cost picks yes.

if like to sign 2 experienced QBs (like Darnld or whoever) and let them all fight it out.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
I thought about this a bit, I'm open if it doesn't cost us much...failed NYJ seems to be our thing...if it doesn't pan out remember Matt Flynn!

OP
OP
D

DirectMessage

Reaction score
I thought about this a bit, I'm open if it doesn't cost us much...failed NYJ seems to be our thing...if it doesn't pan out remember Matt Flynn!
Yeah, like how many 6th or 7th round picks contribute to an NFL team anyway. He's probably still better than any 5th round QB or player we could pick up.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Bring all the ex Jets busts here! Sam Darnold first.

Latest posts