All Time - Career Passer Rating

SeaChase

Reaction score
Anthony!":2jfc3poe said:
SeaChase":2jfc3poe said:
Anthony!":2jfc3poe said:
SeaChase":2jfc3poe said:
The over the top Wilson haters are just trolling at this point and its getting old. Seachase, seafan etc. Just stop you're embarrassing yourself. If you think Wilson is struggling this year then fine, that's valid. If you think he needs to play better that's valid too although give him some credit for last week, he was lights out. Calling him the most over paid player in Seahawk history and going out of your way to say he's terrible when objectively its a lot of factors playing in to our 5-5 record so far is ridiculous.

I love a debate and a difference of opinions but honestly at this point its hard to take you guys seriously.

What's embarrassing about calling out your expensive franchise QB for crappy play? The truth? When the Defense isn't performing well, or the running game, you'd expect the franchise QB to step up. Wilson is paid like a top QB, expect criticism when he isn't performing like one.

Dude stop, there is a difference between calling someone out for play and out and out hating, like you and others. FYI he is not paid like a top Qb yet that is next season this year his cap hit is 7 mil and his salary is 700k. Add to that as anyone with any intelligence knows every TOP QB needs help. Up until this past week he got very little. FYI he played very very well this past week yet you are still just B|tching about everything. To be honest this post is why we are considered one of the worst fan bases, to many fair weather, what have you done for me lately hater fans. I have said he has not been playing well, the only difference is anyone with any intelligence knows it is not just him. Here you go even though I know it will mean nothing to you because you just want to hate. Aaron Rodgers the best QB in the league has been playing bad, and why his oline went to heck and he had no run game, Guess what last week his oline played better and he had a run game and he played better. Every QB needs him no QB does it by themselves. I do expect criticism when is not playing well but intelligent criticism not unintelligent, hater aid crap like this. Were is your criticism of the oline? were is your criticism of the run game, of the Wr, of the OC, of the DC of the defense. No were to be found, why because you want to pin it all on Wilson. to be honest posts like this and posters like this are embarrassment to Seattle and the Hawks.

It's hard to decipher whatever it is that you are trying to say here. Sounds like a bunch of insults coming from the best of the Hawks fan base - or should I say Wilsons.

ahh yes when you have no reply just try to ignore the facts. In other words you know your wrong but will not admit it, go it thanks.[/quote]

This is Wilson's worst season, fact. He should be improving upon his 3rd year not regressing, man up and admit it. But wait, his QBR says 99.99. That's a neat stat, and here's another that counts a little more 5-5.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SeaChase":1nm4z3qi said:
This is Wilson's worst season, fact. He should be improving upon his 3rd year not regressing, man up and admit it. But wait, his QBR says 99.99. That's a neat stat, and here's another that counts a little more 5-5.

Wilson has been adjusting to the new offensive line, additions of Graham and Lockett, and absence of Lynch. He has played well enough in four of five losses (90+ QB rating) to win those games. The play calling and defensive collapses also bear some responsibility for the current record.

SeaChase

Reaction score
hawknation2015":1bya3dos said:
SeaChase":1bya3dos said:

Wilson has been adjusting to the new offensive line, additions of Graham and Lockett, and absence of Lynch. He has played well enough in four of five losses (90+ QB rating) to win those games. The play calling and defensive collapses also bear some responsibility for the current record.

These are normal yearly changes to any team and QB. You can't always have a top 5 defensive to save you. There has been a few defensive collapses, but I'm sure their exhausted from playing so much. Any stat guys here know how many minutes the offense plays compared to the defense?

Ozzy

Reaction score
SeaChase you're trolling. Carry on I guess if that's your thing.

SeaChase

Reaction score
austinslater25":2k4a1n7a said:

It's not really my fault though. It's the members, moderators, and thread starter. Because my post Rating is very high... wait that sounds so familiar. Just a heads up, if you and Anthony are overly sensitive towards Russell Wilson criticism, you may want to avoid topics that have his name in the title.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SeaChase":1rdz4lf8 said:
hawknation2015":1rdz4lf8 said:
SeaChase":1rdz4lf8 said:

These are normal yearly changes to any team and QB. You can't always have a top 5 defensive to save you. There has been a few defensive collapses, but I'm sure their exhausted from playing so much. Any stat guys here know how many minutes the offense plays compared to the defense?

Seahawks are 13th in time of possession (30:30), which is better than 2013 when they were 17th in ToP (29:57) but a little worse than last year (31:26):
https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/a ... 2014-02-02

On average, the defense is not playing any more than they normally have since 2012. Philadelphia is always last in time of possession because of Chip Kelly's scheme. 49ers are 2nd to last this year.

Anthony!

Reaction score
SeaChase":3a9yn8dr said:
austinslater25":3a9yn8dr said:

It's not really my fault though. It's the members, moderators, and thread starter. Because my post Rating is very high... wait that sounds so familiar. Just a heads up, if you and Anthony are overly sensitive towards Russell Wilson criticism, you may want to avoid topics that have his name in the title.

Or you could grow up and stop being the poster boy for hating.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Anthony!":3d3ggpzh said:
SeaChase":3d3ggpzh said:
austinslater25":3d3ggpzh said:

Anthony, I would really feel more comfortable with you being a HUGE fanboy of someone great like Aaron Rogers.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SeaChase":3bra20fm said:
Anthony!":3bra20fm said:
SeaChase":3bra20fm said:
austinslater25":3bra20fm said:

Anthony, I would really feel more comfortable with you being a HUGE fanboy of someone great like Aaron Rogers.

Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Wilson, but he has had more "crappy" games than Wilson so far this season: three games with a QB rating under 84, including a disastrous 77 yards with no TDs against the Broncos. It just shows that even the best QBs can have off days.

Anthony!

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3mnmw5ri said:
SeaChase":3mnmw5ri said:
Anthony!":3mnmw5ri said:

Aaron Rodgers is a better QB than Wilson, but he has had more "crappy" games than Wilson so far this season: three games with a QB rating under 84, including a disastrous 77 yards with no TDs against the Broncos. It just shows that even the best QBs can have off days.

Yeah and all of them coincided with 2 events, run game goes by by and oline plays bad. amazing. all great QBs need help

Anthony!

Reaction score
SeaChase":1d1o4ugw said:
Anthony!":1d1o4ugw said:
SeaChase":1d1o4ugw said:
austinslater25":1d1o4ugw said:

oh you mean the great Rodgers who played like crap for 3-4 games after his run game went by by and his oline stopped playing well. That one, thank you for making my point you are not only wrong but a hater, who has no agenda other than to try to show your hate of Wilson is justified when it is not.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Anthony!":1dr0t4kz said:
SeaChase":1dr0t4kz said:
Anthony!":1dr0t4kz said:
SeaChase":1dr0t4kz said:

oh you mean the great Rodgers who played like crap for 3-4 games after his run game went by by and his oline stopped playing well. That one, thank you for making my point you are not only wrong but a hater, who has no agenda other than to try to show your hate of Wilson is justified when it is not.

Actually, I proved you a Super Wilson Fanboy. Even with banged up WR's, no running game, and a weaker Defense, his numbers are still better than Wilsons.

Stats that matter: Comp Att YDS Yds/g TD Int Rate
Rodgers 214 347 2,482 248.2 23 3 101.8
...Wilson 199 295 2,378 237.8 13 7 96.7

Look at those numbers Anthony, they don't lie. Maybe if Wilson could have thrown a few less ints and a few more TD's the Hawks may have a more competitive record.

Rogers didn't play like crap the last 4 games. He had one game that was horrible, 77 yds, 0 TD's, but the other games weren't all that bad, especially if you compare them with Wilsons.
:snack:

Smellyman

Reaction score
SeaChase":27hf06qt said:
Anthony!":27hf06qt said:
SeaChase":27hf06qt said:
Anthony!":27hf06qt said:

Actually, I proved you a Super Wilson Fanboy. Even with banged up WR's, no running game, and a weaker Defense, his numbers are still better than Wilsons.

Look at those numbers Anthony, they don't lie. Maybe if Wilson could have thrown a few less ints and a few more TD's the Hawks may have a more competitive record.

Rogers didn't play like crap the last 4 games. He had one game that was horrible, 77 yds, 0 TD's, but the other games weren't all that bad, especially if you compare them with Wilsons.

Newsflash from seachase. Rodgers better than Wilson.

Although after seeing those numbers surprised Wilson's numbers are so close after this down season running for his life.

Ozzy

Reaction score
This thread continues to get dumber and dumber. Seachase I'll give you credit though.... It worked.

Still high on Rodgers right now? Point is all Qbs go through slumps. Talk of benching Brady last year, Rodgers and Wilson this year.

Anthony!

Reaction score
SeaChase":2vqici8y said:
Anthony!":2vqici8y said:
SeaChase":2vqici8y said:
Anthony!":2vqici8y said:

You proved nothing at all, except you are the hater king, I would expect Rodgers who has 7+ years in the NFl to play better than a guy with at that point has 3 only a true hater would not. Not to mention the point was that even Rodgers the best QB in the game has played bad and that even he needs help and nothing you showed changed that.

Oh and now lets look at those rating again

Comp att Yds Yds/g Tds Int YPA rate Rushing yards
Rodgers 236 390 2684 244 24 4 6.88 97.4 260
Wilson 199 295 2378 238 13 7 8.06 96.7 385

And Rodgers played 11 games, Wilson only 10

So lets see

And Rodgers has a better oline, Wr at least as good, Lacey in on pace for well over 100 yards just like Rawls. Hmm

Now you said Rodgers did not play bad his last 4 games

Hm lets see

Rodgers Qb rating last 4 games
62.4, 86.9, 83.6, 96.6, 69.7 Hmm that is 3 out of 5 games below 85 which is the mendoza line for QB ratings, and for a guy who is the supposed best QB in the league pretty bad

As to comparing him to Wilson not the point but a good deflection on your part lets see
138.5, 67.2, 81.3, 84.6, 96.7

Hmm what do you know 3 out of 5 game below the 85 Mendoza line.

Wow I guess not so different after all

Lets see the average of those 5 games

Rw 93.66
Rodgers 79.84

Hmm

Lets look at their best and worse

Rw best 138.5---Worse 67.2
Rodgers best 96.6---Worse 62.4

Hmm so Wilson best is better than Rodgers best and Wilsons Worse is better than Rodgers worse

I can keep going the only difference is I know Wison is not as good as Rodgers yet. My whole point was even the best need help, even the best have bad games. Your point was nothing but hateraid. So in summation your wrong your a hater rejoice in knowing the truth, and enjhoy the rest of your holiday

Ozzy

Reaction score
Here's my last post on the topic because its been driven into the ground and away from the OP's intent of the thread. I'm not a Wilson apologist. He needs to play better for sure and hasn't played as well as we know he can this year. Last week was a big step forward and I hope to see more of the same. I just think your stance of Wilson sucks let's get rid of him and roll with Tavaris is beyond stupid and borders on trolling. At least be objective on the topic. You and a couple of the other haters couldn't even admit he played great against the Niners...that should tell you something. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

AVL

Reaction score
Why isn't there a button the masses could employ to make certain members invisible to each other?

SeaChase

Reaction score
austinslater25":209rg4vi said:
Here's my last post on the topic because its been driven into the ground and away from the OP's intent of the thread. I'm not a Wilson apologist. He needs to play better for sure and hasn't played as well as we know he can this year. Last week was a big step forward and I hope to see more of the same. I just think your stance of Wilson sucks let's get rid of him and roll with Tavaris is beyond stupid and borders on trolling. At least be objective on the topic. You and a couple of the other haters couldn't even admit he played great against the Niners...that should tell you something. Enjoy the rest of your weekend

If you would scroll up the page a few posts and actually read, you would see some props. And since this is the second time you have mentioned the exact same thing I would say that you are the one trolling. Austinslater25 says "played great against the Niners...that should tell you something." That tells me that he played well against a crappy team.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Laloosh":1qml77m6 said:
Career Passer Rating (1,500 attempts minimum)

01. Aaron Rodgers (105.6)
02. Russell Wilson (98.2)
03. Tony Romo (97.5)
04. Steve Young (96.8 )
05. Tom Brady (96.6)
06. Peyton Manning (96.5)
07. Philip Rivers (95.9)
08. Drew Brees (95.7)
09. Ben Roethlisberger (94.0)
10. Kurt Warner (93.7)

Not bad, Mr. Wilson.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/l ... career.htm

The point is that all of those QBs are fairly recent.

Joe Montana in Todays game? Fouts? Marino? Elway?

Passer rating isnt a great stat as it is, and its one stat that is massively skewed by the differences in football today vs yesteryear.