Admit it, Geno played like crap

Mizak

Reaction score
Throwing the ball at the last second to fish for roughing the passer penalties(did this 3 or 4 times), constant complaining to the refs. Just play the game; who gives a crap about the refs.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well he certainly didn’t do much of anything tonight.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
really 2 weeks ago he was the second coming and i was a jacka** for saying slow down really geno is a back up that can win u games but when the lights get bright he shrinks

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
It was an "okay" outing. He can't carry the entire team on his back on a consistent basis. This was one of Waldron's more lackluster games and against a fantastic defense.

Geno is a good quarterback, but he needs a system and a good cast to be effective enough to continue to be in top-10 consideration. Most guys do. He's not Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes.

N3putts@

Reaction score
Geno barely had 5 seconds to throw the ball and you wanna blame the game on him. SF was getting home with 4 and covering 3 WR’s with 5 and sometimes 6 defenders.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Geno barely had 5 seconds to through the ball and you wanna blame the game on him. SF was getting home with 4 and covering 3 WR’s with 5 and sometimes 6 defenders.
Whose alt is this?

Seak

Reaction score
Throwing the ball at the last second to fish for roughing the passer penalties(did this 3 or 4 times), constant complaining to the refs. Just play the game; who gives a crap about the refs.
Hes starting to look a lot more "pouty" these days. Almost Kyler Murray like

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The problem isn’t our game manager QB truly, but rather a woeful D that gave up huge 3rd down conversions again and again.

Once again the Hawks got ruunned over. Still no answers on D and a huge 56 yard running play at the end of the game in garbage time. Highly discouraging!

I expected the L but not the continuing total futility of the run D.

Ozzy

Reaction score
He flat out wasn’t very good and continued his unbelievable luck with ints. He could easily have twice the picks he has. This isn’t to say he’s been bad because hes been shockingly good(don’t want the anti-Russ crowd after me) but tonight highlights why I still think a QB is in play with their first pick if John thinks there is a Josh Allen, Mahomes etc there.

But this loss is on the whole team. No one played well. Our linebackers are absolutely terrible including first round pick Brooks another bad defensive early pick.

Seak

Reaction score
ya i saw that starting to get whiny on the sideline

The problem isn’t our game manager QB truly, but rather a woeful D that gave up huge 3rd down conversions again and again.

Once again the Hawks got ruunned over. Still no answers on D and a huge 56 yard running play at the end of the game in garbage time. Highly discouraging!

I expected the L but not the continuing total futility of the run D.
I don't think the D was that bad, Hawks offense got gifted a bunch of fortuitous penalties IMO and still couldnt do much.
Defense still needs a ton of work, Diggs missed tackle for that TD comes to mind.
Geno had lots of chances to get it done, and pouting on the sideline doesn't make me want that expensive contract next season

Ozzy

Reaction score
ya i saw that starting to get whiny on the sidelines
I said that tonight to my son. He is constantly doing it. I think we were spoiled by Russ because that was something he never did and maybe it makes it appear worse than it is but I’ve been noticing it

Latest posts