A Bet on the Seahawks vs. Saints for RolandDeschain

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Okay, if you can the the cap to me I can wear it pulling for you next week. I'll be down in New Orleans on Sunday so I may even wear it in a bar there. Two games for the price of one if you can get it to me in time.

I can live with the loss because the defense played great and the running game worked. There is always next year, but that is not shallow. Many key players will be back.

RedAlice

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":2jw280sk said:
Okay, if you can the the cap to me I can wear it pulling for you next week. I'll be down in New Orleans on Sunday so I may even wear it in a bar there. Two games for the price of one if you can get it to me in time.

I can live with the loss because the defense played great and the running game worked. There is always next year, but that is not shallow. Many key players will be back.

What a sweetie Saints fan. Cool bet suggestion.

How fun would it be if more fans had your sense of humor and class?

RedAlice

Reaction score
GhostFromThePast":2dgm63g2 said:
A question for Roland...

Why would anyone trust you on your honor in a bet of this type when you have clearly reneged on your bet with AvengerRam?

And then, there is this. From the team I love more than any team ever....

Makes me sad he makes all Rams fans seem so stupid and petty.

Oh, and...he locked the thread on his forum so no one can challenge him. Plus, he ended it with a comment that makes no sense. It is his habbit: INSULT someone, then lock the thread so no one can respond. He does it a lot.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
We all realize he's just a tool that isn't indicative of your overall fan base, Alice; no worries.

So, Guido. Sorry you lost the bet. Not sorry enough that I wish I had lost it, but sorry that a cool enemy fan has to pay the piper. I'm browsing through all the possibilities right now. Rest assured, however, I've decided with the help of a friend that you are too cool to send an embarrassing hat of some kind to. I'll post what I decide on here, but it'll be a classy/nice one, not embarrassing or insulting.

Exittium

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ejuh3dw said:
We all realize he's just a tool that isn't indicative of your overall fan base, Alice; no worries.

So, Guido. Sorry you lost the bet. Not sorry enough that I wish I had lost it, but sorry that a cool enemy fan has to pay the piper. I'm browsing through all the possibilities right now. Rest assured, however, I've decided with the help of a friend that you are too cool to send an embarrassing hat of some kind to. I'll post what I decide on here, but it'll be a classy/nice one, not embarrassing or insulting.

Find a 2010 NFC West Championship hat?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NFL-Seattle...7?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item27c78f3819
mvViXFof3osF5cQ3RsLKwWQ.jpg

Its located supposedly in Brooklyn so delivery should be fairly quick :)

Exittium

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2fladkao said:
Lol, that's just mean, Exittium. Nope.

Sorry :( .. Well the best "classy" hat I would suggest could be like a New Era Black/Pink Breast Cancer Awareness one.. Think they got them at Eastbay for sale, and they're snap backs..

Penman96

Reaction score
Guido - your team played well, good game. Brees came back in the second half and that took guts. He's a HOF'er.

Enjoy your hat! Great having you as a guest (though you've posted more than me, so maybe I'm the guest...whatever)

We will maybe see your Saints next year if it's the playoffs. All the best.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1tmd989g said:

Good. Guido has been very good natured about the loss and despite my perception of headhunting the Saints came to play. Brees is the real deal, Graham..... not so much.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
I have PM'd my shipping info to Roland. I look forward to proudly satisfying my end of the deal by wearing the Hawk. Pictures will be coming as promised.

And thanks, KC. I have no ill feelings. At all.